George Webb General

George Webb is an American hero that is about to make history by intervening in the Imran Awan bank fraud case on behalf of the American people later today because the prosecution team is not doing their duty. The prosecution has been purposely ignoring mountains of evidence that shows that Imran Awan is a dirty shady Paki goatfucker involved in a spy ring that has been operating in the halls of Congress for over a decade. Can Sup Forums continue to ignore this American hero tomorrow when he's the only one that has the balls to go against the corrupt Goliath that is the DNC Deep State? Is he going to succeed??

youtube.com/watch?v=0krEM2Fy970

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/georgwebb
youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y
dailycaller.com/author/luke-rosiak/
dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/exclusive-imran-awan-has-still-active-secret-house-account-and-its-tied-to-an-intelligence-staffer/
youtube.com/watch?v=MJmiiv-DcmE
youtube.com/watch?v=XHqqB8IjRPc
youtube.com/user/georgwebb/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump george webb is a national treasure

He's an operative though

great thread

George is literally a hero in every way. we need more George Webb threads on pol. been watching since day 50.

who cares. he's OUR operative.

His brother is an actor. He's...something.

Looks like a family of IC actors, and George saw something in the Awan case, so he decided to break from that.

No he isn't and neither are the Jews on his team

of who tho?

Awan case is bullshit and doesnt matter. Wouldnt be surprised if the feds conjured up this nothingburger themselves to take the heat lf real corruption. George Webb is a fraud.

fuck off shill. you can't possibly watch the work George has done and not be on his team.

I thought he was a LARPing faggot. What has he dug up that is true? Last I paid attention, he was being stalked by pizzagate operatives because of his evidence that was never shown.

At the very least this whole thing is a limited hangout. This nigga admitted to being old guard mossad or whatever. Fuck this guy.

His family and party (probably the Dems). You know how crisis actors are all from families, and they align with parties? Same thing here, just the IC type.

Idk he lost a lot of credibility when he was saying where's Erick Braverman over and over and over for months then hey it turns out he was never missing. in fact he'd been hired on to a new company so that's when I lost interest. He seemed dead on about Haiti and the Clinton's though.

He was the one that brought up the Awan brothers to begin with.

he literally broke a story that if prosecuted would completely eliminate the Democratic Party. you are a shill and have no clue what you are talking about.

>muh radlines
>muh sources
>muh mossad
>who spoofed muh files
Bullshit artist and a LARPer with ZERO evidence, Any faggot here can make shit up better than he does.

>bullshit
>leaf
way to backup your bullshit argument with relevant links. Your time would be better spent smoking Trudeau's pole than shilling nonsense.

looks like shariablue is scared

twitter.com/georgwebb

his twitter account is a red pill factory with tons of hard evidence

I believed in this guy until that fag Jason came out of nowhere and started acting like his handler. Then theres the whole gettin loaded on a livestream and calling kim dotcom a fucking hack and all this other shit, only to turn around 5 minutes later and live stream an apology. The maersk memphis fiasco leading to him being arrested for a DUI...super fish. The saga of his brother Dave Acton claiming that George is insane and has been arrested in his underwear threatening to jump off bridges, that he gave a handjob to a black kid once upon a time, Dave threatening to go after Georges kids for embarrassing and ruining their family name. I could go on and on. Dont trust him. He also admitted to being Mossad. So...yeah. limited hangout city. Its what killed my faith in there ever being true justice. I dont trust this Awan thing, but will have to see how it plays out. Crowdsource the Larp can fuck off.

Is this black democratic ex-marine a LARPER making shit up??
Maybe next time you should watch the whole press conference before you try and call out "ZERO evidence" plenty of evidence exists and he has filed a motion to allow him the opportunity to present the evidence to the judge in court tomorrow because the PROSECUTION IS TRYING TO PURPOSELY HIDE THE EVIDENCE FROM THE JUDGE. You're the larper with zero evidence.

he was sleeping in his car meeting a source. not a DUI.

the prosecutor dropped the case after he brought up that the FBI joint terrorism task force was pinging his phone because he broke news that 4 diplomatic containers were carrying depleted uranium on the Memphis Maersk. turns out he was probably correct due to anomalies with how they were scanned and how the ship immediately went back out to sea and entered a different port to unload them.

He has purposely distanced himself from Crowdsource and Jason and stopped drinking because of that mess. People make mistakes he's under a lot of pressure because he's taking it all on himself. This is no bs he's for real and is going to make history with this case starting tomorrow.

not a good sign when Germany's for something

and what Jason brought to the table was establishing George as a journalist so he can have standing and reach a wider audience rather than just looking like another "conspiracy theorist" posting evidence on his channel

Jason brought production value

I moved here in April. I lived in NY my entire life and voted to MAGA

What made you move to Germany? Wanna feel like Chad in a nation of cucks?

girlfriend is German

lets keep this on topic. George has basically been a direct funnel to Luke rosiac at the daily caller and Luke has been writing stories weeks to months after George breaks it so he can verify 100%.

dailycaller.com/author/luke-rosiak/

this is the best reporting period done on this scandal outside of CSTT and George Webb

GEORGE WEBB IS MOSSAD

The stupidity and brashness of Imran Awan is truly astounding. He set up the email address [email protected], linked it to the name of a House staffer who specializes in intelligence and homeland security matters for Indiana Democratic Rep. AndrĂ© Carson without telling anybody, and then gave it out to a landlady he stiffed. This dirty Paki deserves all that is coming to him.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/exclusive-imran-awan-has-still-active-secret-house-account-and-its-tied-to-an-intelligence-staffer/

HE WANTS TO STOP THE INVESTIGATION CUZ ISRAEL IS ABOUT TO BE BTFO

I repeat....GEORGE WEBB IS MOSSAD

Jason's interview of Andre Taggart is prett huge too.

Is your name Mohammed

nope I'm white

access to communications for the top subcommittees relating to foreign affairs, homeland security, emerging threats

likely why the seal died during trumps early days when they did the raid in Yemen and said "its like they knew we were coming"

also the extortion 17 helicopter crash a few years back

biggest scandal in political history here

everyone needs to get on board and support this. its not going away and it will remove basically all opposition to trump if it succeeds

Luke Rosiac was on Hannity last night. Every other journalist is way too afraid to touch this story. If singles George doesn't get murdered in his sleep tonight and everything goes great tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJmiiv-DcmE

yeah I saw that. very very good stuff.

also checked and fuck

bump

huge day today. this is an official fucking happening

Why is he trying to intervene? Cuz hes fucking mossad.

sounds like something a non-white would say, how big is your dick

Wouldn't Mossad/Israel hate Pakistan tho?

to turn a mortgage fraud case into a national security case by bringing into evidence information relating to an enormous spy ring in congress

Pakistani nationals have access to half of congress. why do you think trump was so critical of Pakistan during his Afghanistan speech. he's setting the groundwork.

Looks like they haven't gotten him yet. Godspeed George!

We get your point. What's his angle? Why don't you try contributing to the conversation with relevant points explaining and backing up your theory?

he's just a shill

>hero
mentally diseased POS
mental disease won't save the White Race.

Day 1 here, subbed at around 200.
Not even sure how I found his channel

>Cointelpro
>Where's Eric Braverman
>Door knocking
>Hey Scrunchy!
>Andre Taggart
>Trish and Jason
>Hey Scrunch!
>Meta data, meta data, meta data

quite a ride

nice to see the indictment finally.
Not sure we'd even be here if it wasn't for George and all his commenters/helpers

Go to bed George Webb

quite a ride indeed

George and the crowdsource community have done a fantastic job. this is the new journalism

the shilling against him is HARD on 4chins, he's probably legit

One of the most entertaining channel on Youtube channels IMO. What's the "Hey Scrunchy?" stuff about though?

but you linked to jason goodman's channel. dont trust him, george's work is rock solid, jason tries to tie george to conspiracy theories and fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHqqB8IjRPc

I'm naming my first-born George, my second-born Webb, and both of them Sweigert for their middle name, after George Webb Sweigert, this most american hero.

P.S. fuck jason goodman

Jason can be a bit questionable, but that video is mostly George talking.

youtube.com/user/georgwebb/videos

Being Clintoned/Seth Riched by seiu or ms13

And how all ports involved were immediately hacked and shutdown the week after he exposed the DU shipments. **cough** rad-scrubbing **cough**

He says "Hey Scrunch" every time a loud car or motorcycle goes by. He really is afraid for his life I believe

>tfw you are caught partying with a pakistani ISI spy who has been doping phones of congressmen and senators, committing bank fraud, running a car theft ring to ship missiles, depleted uranium weapons, and white phosphorous weapons back to his pakistani terrorist friends. Oh, and you're one of those congressmen who has been lifting secrets from the library of congress and selling them to your Pakistani ISI spy friend.

I don't think Jason is IC. He's dumb. I think he's just a dumb annoying neurotic jewlord. Too bad he's so unlikeable and narcissistic. Although narcissism probably has something to do with the rationality of putting yourself in dangers path.

There is no such thing as day 1. You fuckin liar. He started day 9, and it was 9 days from when Eric Bravermen left the Clinton Foundation as CEO. George later deleted day 9-53, because he accidentally exposed the intelligence officers that are looking over him keeping him from being suicided.

jason showed up at the same time (end of may) as robert cancer steele and kikedotcom, he obsessed over some retard jew named defango for MONTHS

"Hey Scrunchy" is a reference to an email in the wikileaks John podesta files. I don't remember if it was to Hillary Clinton or Debbie Wasserman Schultz, but it was to one of them. It read something like "Hey scrunchy, you so sick, we wanna party with you!" You can probably search 'hey scrunchy' in the podesta files or hillary files and you'll find it.

eh, you could be correct, I just think he's super unlikeable but trying to help. But it's the kind of help your toddler tries to offer you.

you sound like a cuck who'll only have daughters

Fuck off, I've been watching since day fucking one.

Because the prosecutor is the brother of Debbie Wasserman Schultz. You know nothing and insist on replying. Get bent you fucking tool.

No one cares what you think. Keep hiding behind that cucked flag, you stupid shill faggot.

I wish he'd die so I could get his chin in a transplant. Please donor your chin, based George!

>being that triggered by a flag
Sup Forums 2017
t. snowflake

>George Webb
You misspelled Luke Rosiak. Luke Rosiak is who broke all of this information, not George Webb.

Proof where

Wrong. Luke Rosiak did that.

I understand all that. I don't know what "Hey Scrunchy" means or what it references though. Do you?

fuck off luke. you sat on the story for 3 fucking months faggot.

George Webb is going to derail this whole fucking investigation ffs.

Nope.

George really activates the shills almonds huh

Oh, Luke Rosiak was the one who knocked on Andre Taggart's door? Luke Rosiak is the one who filed a motion to dismiss the prosecution in the Imran Awan bank fraud case? Luke Rosiak's work is great and courageous, but he hasn't been putting himself on the front lines like George has. If George succeeds with his motion to dismiss the prosecution in this case he will be legendary and Luke will be an important footnote.

This. I tracked Braverman down myself and it took about a half hour. Webb had all kinds of obscure details about stuff on the other side of the world but didn't verify the most easily verifiable detail of his paradigm? Very fishy and usually indicates subterfuge.

MOSAD..

He did absolutely nothing for the Seth Rich investigation except fuck it over.

Someone do this please. Kek.
>The Chad American Hero vs Virgin Paki Spy.

Bump

I kind of hope George gets booted from court, I know he's desperate to help but let's take this one charge at a time, DC police are still investigating the hacking scandal etc. Easy does it scrunchy.

Oh, George. You've forgotten the LARPer's #1 commandment.