Irma will be a category 6 hurricane. Hold on to your hats

Irma will be a category 6 hurricane. Hold on to your hats.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MJVentrice/status/903386408869560320
twitter.com/DeannaWheeler/status/903420491834281984
youtube.com/watch?v=6leHR6mNMsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does God hate Houston

rednecks

Why shouldn't he?

I'm pretty sure this is serious
If you live in Louisiana to Georgia, you should evacuate to Mars

> t someone who has never been to houston

there's no rednecks in houston, user. but there are plenty of niggers and spics, rounded out by a good handful of yuppie liberal handlers.

Most Texans hate Houston.

New york user here(tip of long island)

How fucked am I

Fuck fuck fuck I never thought I'd see a hurricane in Iowa. What do I do?

The seeding of Harvy worked, so they're stepping up the game

It will only be a tropical depression when it hits you, calm down. Afterwards feel free to tour my recently renamed state, neo-Atlantis

But nah guys, no climate change here hey.

For some reason I see the happy merchant
Can someone shop this in?

When does it hit?

A week from now.

OY VEY

The 9/11 that will be remembered forever wil be happening soon; 245 hours till impact. Collision with Harvey in NYC is aimed for.

>Image related is August 24.

Where are you getting those models from?

Link? Sauce?

Just some dude on Twitter.
twitter.com/MJVentrice/status/903386408869560320

Diversity :DDD

Lel nicely done. So many abstract merchants we've developed a keen eye for them.

Climate change is caused by weather engineering

Wait wat, a second hurricane?

yup looks like it will hit Florida its already a cat 3

kek confirms his purge of the unclean from Texas.

cheg idd :D

They betrayed Texan traditions and embraced diversity

NICE

Digits for east coast landfall

>rebrand "global warming" to "climate change"
>now any time anything happens with the weather ever you get to shout "LOLMG SEE THIS IS POROF THA CLIMATE IZ CJHANGE"

RIP Texas

>CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!

are you stupid

are you one of the few people who still think baking ourselves in emissions is like, totally fine and has no repercussions?

You do realize the only reason you believe that it isn't happening is because of the oil company Jew, yes?

You do realize climate change is engineered artificially?
Any chance you can explain why co2 is the devil why methane and co is conveniently forgotten every time ?

Perfect

Delete this RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Show me conclusive proof this hurricane is the direct result of man, and not nature, and I will agree with you.

Unfortunately for you that's impossible to do so why not just admit your whole outlook is based on "theories" (which are consistently proven wrong by mother nature herself) and conjecture.

Very. But thats because youre surrounded by fags and leftists. Nothing to do with the hurricane.

OY VEY

This is literally the best thing that could happen. Hurricanes like this are the only way the BP oil spill will ever get cleaned up.

He wants to finish what he started in New Orleans.

Climate has been changing dramatically and in far more intensity for all throughout history.

There is zero science out there to definitively prove climate change is caused by emissions in any way worth mentioning. Nor is there any science out there whatsoever to prove that transferring trillions of dollars over into the hands of the Jewish elite will fix there problem even if it did exist.

The spooky part is; I didn't even have to resize Schlomo - he just fit straight in there.

the thing is that this sort of 'extreme weather' isn't even unusual in a biblical or historical sense: all ancient texts refer to what we commonly call 100/500/1000 year 'events' such as flooding, volcanos, etc.
Mankind certainly has an impact on the earth, but it is not to this extent. If you want to talk about mankind's impact, talk about how we are destroying our own decent groundwater supplies with fracking, but to suggest that such hurricanes are the result of humanity's avarice is utter nonsense.

niggers

If antarctis melted the water level would rise 330 ft

>(((science)))
>muh oil companies
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having an ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

and why is that a bad thing? We would gain plenty of new land in the arctic which from what admiral bird ways was filled with coal and uranium. You also have the ruins of Atlantis to be found under the ice.

The ice their is a relatively new thing.That is why you have old maps, copied from even older maps, that show the continent free of ice

Let the Creators fury wash over america! Glorious God!

So... its HER turn? there has to be a way to use this
>get killed by storm or youre a sexist

arctic land is pretty shit. it would still be too cold and remote for decent mining. oil and natural gas though could expand, considering we already do it up there.

kek

It's the end of the world.
twitter.com/DeannaWheeler/status/903420491834281984

South Floridan here, Living in Broward. Waiting for that thing to hit us because we havent had anything major since Wilma. Hopefully this will cleanse the snowbirds coming to this state and causing traffic jams on i95 and the Palmetto 826.

youtube.com/watch?v=6leHR6mNMsQ

>hold onto your hats
>in 185mph+ winds

561 here. We got pretty fucking lucky with Matthew last year. While I enjoy hurricanes, I'd rather it slam into TX again.

Niggers, spics and minorities have made it a shithole

true

please hit nyc.

Nope. Climate has indeed been changing a lot over geological timescales.
But the SPEED at which it is changing now is unprecedented. Dumping billions of tons of CO2 and other gases in our atmosphere has consequences.

Everybody around the world knows this. Only Americans have climate sceptics, mostly because of lobbying in the last decade.

Feels good to be an inland continentalfag.

Enjoy your hurricanes and beaches, bitches.

Houston went full globalist long ago.

How bad is S.A. fucked?