Help me and my family to be tortured by local bandits with psihotror and gangstalking 8 and a half years in Kamensk...

Help me and my family to be tortured by local bandits with psihotror and gangstalking 8 and a half years in Kamensk Shakhtinsky.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=je9-3CjXWOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The next day when I was walking around the city on August 30 in 2017 I noticed a Mercedes jeep of white color GL 350 2015 with the number A505AK 134 region at 13:11 on August 30, 2017 at the alley near the park of pioneers. Psiops again piss me off my ideas about cars that I myself looked after on Avito in the future to buy and in the city never have such cars nebylo because here all the stupid dolbooby and nogdab not thought this to buy myself, and the psiops I watch pussy again my Moshins and tease them and Falter and I further do not live nedolot and scoff at home.

You look like a bandit out of stalker.

Another psihop I write about 6 and a half years old as a psycho and homosexual and a drug addict and a pythophile and a necrophile, and they always make up everything that I think I'm peeing or calling all or myself a piadar or other thinkers and this whole psychedelic psychedel is composed and then they come and try to kill me and they broadcast it all to the whole city and exposes me to a typical psycho who thinks himself and others to be garbage. Then everyone goes squinting and trying to piss me off.

You can't have my bread and vodka.

Even when I lived on Ostakhov 94 in a two-story building, I heard how the agents psiopovskie pizdeli about me in the corridor, these are the words - the prosecutor of sex wants him. What about me kakieto collusion. And I heard what they said in the corridor - yes, when he is already doing sports, ie, I pissed - and when he is already bent, ie, they pissed me, and that's another pussy - why is it unnecessary?

S.H.I.T.T.E.R: Poster of Shakhtinsky

youtube.com/watch?v=je9-3CjXWOI

Another psihop I write 6 years old as a psycho and always make up what type of pizza all think or call all or myself a type of pidar think or others and this whole psychedelic psihop composes and then they come and still try to kill me and broadcast it all to the whole city and exposes me to Tipo a psycho who himself shit and think of others. Then everyone goes squinting and trying to piss.

Is Russia so boring you've got insane Ivan?

You should come here, its nice.

Tell me user, did your family took a loan you can't pay back?

As early as August 26, in 2017, the psiops were completely fucked up, they scoundrelly fucked at 08:55 in the morning they began to control my prostitute mummy and she started yelling at me like this in DK GAGARINO - GO NAKUY FROM HERE PSPOL VON NAKHUY OTYUDA PSHOL OTYUDA AND NONRIKHODI MORE TO ME NARABOTU STILL TIME I WILL FIND THE PROTECTION I WILL SAY THEY THE BITCH WILL DROP THE FALSE OF THE FUCK (SHE POLOMAISCHITSA FIRING). THIS IS THE PSYOPHY OF THE BITCH HER SHUTDOWED AND TO ME THROUGH HER ORALS THAT THE ORALS DO NOT IMPOSE TO ME.

wot

>buy makarov
>shoot the everloving fuck out of your gangstalkers

Solution is of front of self OP

The psychos of the fucking fuck on August 17 in 2017 again began to root my ancestors in the afternoon and began to solder them with vodka and beer and they went to buy vodka liter and beer 8 polotarakas baltic nines or borrowed somewhere, and this psychedelic obscenities fuck my ancestors on vodka and on hardy strong beer, they are cunning fucking solder bitch nezachto.

And another 8 July in 2017 at 08:50 when I was walking around the city I was stopped by a non-Russian veteran 50 years old on an old audi green 100 like a model of a car he was the owner of the room that we shot on Ostakhov 94 and to which my ancestors should, because of the psiops, should for a room of this 25 thousand rubles, and this Vova stopped me on the street of the carlomark at the VIP pavilion and stood at the VIP pavilion and ran into me nezachto as a drug addict and threatened me that if I shchas his ancestors nepvedvo he will smash my face or me in the goddess Throw and he also said that to my sister Al goes to work and the more he doobyvatsya hvotal me zaruku and Kowt and in the car I zotalkival threatened me and nedoval me further to go about their business. And I also found out that we were cleverly psiopy bondits fucked up in this room on Osthahov 94 in the entrance from the railroad and there all the neighbors were talked about by psiops and scoffed at us with psiopami and they did not let us live the scum they fucked and they were in cahoots with the Cherlyas Somehow with the Countless and with the procurator. And the psiops spicy gloomy clever us into debt put in order to us cunningly to find cunning they are obscenities local gang assassination bandits and cones and scumbags, in an open river over us they create and lawlessness and threaten me and my family.

Best thread of Sup Forums right now

And when I went with him to my ancestors and when I confused the turn of the Vova, I threatened like that with you - do not play with me, do not play bad with me, and when I told him to wait at the door, I would call them right now and threaten them To me like this - go get me to call you here I still have to point out where I stand, and shol into the courtyard at home for me.
And he also called someone and wants to beat my ancestors with Kemto.

Help us !!!!! I'm afraid for my life and for the life of my family !!!!!

And my ancestors owe somebody money for psiops and this or for the room that my ancestors filmed for Osthov 94 and they owe 27,000 rubles to the owner of the room or for a one-room apartment that they rented on Shchadenko Street and owe 7 and a half thousand rubles to them or some Others require money from my ancestors.

And here I saw such sms from ancestors in the phones sent from the same number.

Still on July 7 in 2017 THIS SMS I HAVE CHECKED THE MOTHER ON THE PHONE FROM THE CODOT FROM THE NUMBER IS SENDED JULY 6 IN 2017 AT 12:42 DAY.

BITCH RETURN DEBTS FOR BAD GAMES PLAY I FIND YOU THE END.

AND HERE I SAID THIS SMS FROM THE COTTON ON THE BOTTOM ON THE PHONE WITH THE NUMBER IS SENDED JULY 6 at 11:39 AM IN 2017.

GANDON TO YOU END. HOW MUCH WILL BE SPREADING. FOUND TO COME RETURN MONEY SOON NEXT.

Even on the night of 19-20 June, the frenzy of filthy fucked me up heavily with an unbearable headache and an ultrasound in my head and in my ears at 00:00 and at 1:00 am.

Those bandits work for us.
But who we are is not important.
We are watching your posts.
We watch every post you make on Sup Forums.
Unless you can complete your mission in the next 2 weeks, we will kill you and your family.

Your mission is: To find and kill George Soros by any means necessary.

Good luck.

As early as June 21, in 2017, at 00:12 Nights, I noticed that the psiops began to be controlled by my mother and threw up this word - pipets.
This psiop of filthy fuck me hint so on Allochka from the University of the series
psiopy me or an actress want to throw for some reason or a whore similar to her or with a mole on her face at the mouth of a whore, but I'm such an uberdin is not interested, I'll find myself a girl more abruptly and nonsense psiopy to climb to me with urodkami.Hitrozhopye obscenities on the area to fall psiopy.

And I also noticed that the psiops of filthy shit cover my ancestors and impudent imitate them both by thieves and scammers and downs, and I wasted a whistle like a fucking fuck out of here.

What's going on? What does this mean ?

I also noticed that my mother's psychos scum went to work for a shitty job to work for a fucking 9 thousand technician cleaner in DK. Gagarino to the cinema.
Scum fucking psiops mock fucking normal work to find nedot and nizhebrodskuyu bomzhovoy podkidyvayut scum fucking.

What in tarnation

HELP ME AND MY FAMILY ME BANDA PSYOPEUH MUCH IS ALREADY 9 YEARS ILLEGALLY UNABLE AND FROGEN ME AND MY ANCESTORS AND MY LIFE ALL AND KILL ME WANT ME LOCAL THESE PSYOPES BONDITES !!!!!

A NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

HELP ME ME AND MY FAMILY PSYOPE BONDITS OPG SHORT LOCAL TUMBLE 9 YEARS ILLEGALLY NECESSARILY THAT'S SO ON THAT SCHEME OF FREQUENCY WAVE WEAPON WITH TORSION AND MICROWAVE FREQUENCY AND INFRASOUND AND ULTRASOUND !!!!!

And more to me at the very beginning of psychoterror in 2011, in my head puppies with an old grumbling psioperatori they fucking pizdeli here it-that their main psihop wants at the expense of me in the mentovku will recover and wants to chase tunics frequencies and cops want to raise me. See this scum is already kogoto tormented and disfigured frequencies. And I noticed that they want to disfigure me and my body and have already mutilated and want to turn me and my body into either a girl or a haemophrodite or a fagot and for that they write me words in my head all sorts of abnormal and imitative thoughts of the abnormal and they broadcast me to the whole city and my body is modeled in a girl and a Pidorian and in a gemofrodite and a povorie adjust and words are thrown and the fucking nerves are switched and the signals are pumped up by the Pidorskie and girlish and gemofroditnye and they want to feel and feel like a fag or a heifer or hemophrod T and so I sozzdayut image whores or gemofrodita or fag and I broadcast the entire city and to write and speak all that What's he is but neskazhet about it is that you take off your walk and friendly he is fag and calf in the inside and gemofrodit. And so my brain and my memory keep me and my normal sensations interrupted and they want their fagots and the theta and the haemophrodites to assimilate them and imitate them to forget their normal ones. Bitches fucking psiops my gender want to replace me distally and to me they want to teach me a lesson and induce them to abnormalities, they have to be imprisoned lifelong. And I'm straight and only with the girls tumbled and dibilom nesobiralsya becomes. And nothing anyone has ever done.

Wut

And they're psyopy pussy in my head, this is komuto about me that's it - check with him as an elite prostitute he has a pussy in the place of assholes. And they tell me this now - become a podium slut. And the old nerve-worm is yelling at me like this in my head-I'll leave now from the gas industry if this boy does not fuck with me, the old man is going to fuck with me and wants to fuck me.

On May 3, in 2017, at 4:00 pm, I noticed that I was standing at the garden at Ostakhov's 82nd Rd Rover sports 4 in red in 2016 with the number P090AS, again the psiops spilled my idea and pissed at me the car that I was looking at Avito thought to buy myself in the future and such cars in the city nebylo exactly never, thieves fucking thickheaded psihop my subjects peep and broadcast me all and downs their ponabrali my wheelbarrows steep and fog out foul fucking smart-ass odd with a hurriedly hawks and a flower and rum flower and a local mousseur corrupt exploit me for their own purposesthe whole city is used by my mind and by the people of the town and the personalities of all kinds of people who advertise me, and all kinds of goods and machines, and everything, and wash me with their own dirt, and they slander me through all of them, and they made money and business here with me and my ideas, rats bitch fucking smart psiops with cones local.

These bitches bitch pile my top machines that I've been looking at on the Internet and cunning obscenities ponabrali them to themselves already, they bitch broadcast all my analytics as I figured out that these my steep wheelbarrows are economical and the ratio of the price the quality is steep and I myself have bought this kind of ifobs not Scraps sraniy.Pizdat my calculations and plans and steal them from me and vyybyvayutsya.