Habbening

german foreign ministery confirms,
2 german arrested in erdoland because of "political accusations".

no contact to the imprisponed has been made yet,
consular care will be provided asap,
bullshit incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

taz.de/!5114887;m/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>german
*turks
He can keep them.

Fucking wh*Teys are finished eternally

war?

Those 2 german's names? Alpay and Gündolan. Go fuck yourself, faggot OP.

kek

It doesn't matter where they ethnically come from. They are German citizens, maybe dumb retards but they still hold the German citizenship. So that damn erdogay have no fucking right to hold them in arrest.

I don't care what passports they have, they are not Germans.

who the fuck cares? they're either gulenists or k*rds?

>Germans
yeah, right, hans-ahmed

lol, le civic nationalist
go linke wählen, spasti

who the fuck cares? they're either gulenists or k*rds?
countries have right to arrest people who threaten their security

Germans or "Almans"

a piece of paper that says they are german does not make them german you bluepilled faggot. they are proxy germans. nothing more.
Erdocunt can keep them.

there has never been a more morbidly paranoid ruler since Stalin than erdogan

This is what your average erdoshill cuck Mehmed would say.

t. Marcel Kontrowitz

is Gilette Abdi honorary aryan?

Arent most of the turks "erdoshills"?
I can tell you that 90% of the turks here are rabid erdogan supporters.

ayy, don't forget to wave around your

FREE DENIS YÜZEL

poster, you gigantic fucking faggot. Ever read one of his articles? He absolutely fucking hates germany and germans, but when push comes to shove, he cries for help from those germans he hates oh so much. And of course the pushover german clowns come to his rescue. He can rot in a moldy turkish prison for the rest of his life for all i care. I'm with Erdoroach on this one.

We pretend to be erodgan supporters to troll you then boast it on turkish chan :D,
Bergay from krautchan pretends to be a erdoshill here and a kurd on turkishchan.

the erdogan supporters don't know this place, therefore limit their propoganda to twitter-facebook

Most likely German secret service agents

Well that most of the turks that come here are just shitposters for the lulz is well known.

Hows everyday life in Turkey anyways? Unless you live somewhere remote tho, its always the same there.
Hows the situation in Ankara and Istanbul?

You already hate your identity, kill yourself, you aren't white and will never be

I hope Deniz Yücel dies in turkeys prison.

Not much different, it was always shit.
He was just the same, arresting, trying to change law then, and arresting-trying to change law now, Problem is erdogan was loved by the eu/nato/usa back then, so his arrest/behavior etc was not on the news and/or condoned. When he go wild against eu then suddenly the news began to demonize him.
Not that this is not an anomaly, nations act according to their interest afterall, but I'm always amazed by how little people knew about erdogan back then, here in Sup Forums in 2013 people were calling him based lel

All in all he is getting more paranoid whether this will make him weaker or enact more extremist measure only time will tell. You can tell me Erdogan will be gone in next 6 months or he will rule for the next 60 years and I wouldn't be surprised for either of them.

>Bergay from krautchan pretends to be a erdoshill here and a kurd on turkishchan.
Now that's some Aussie tier shitposting right there

Hi Gokhan, how's your niggergy in Parije doing?

>2 german
let me guess, roaches with German passports.
Erdogan can keep them.

I was having a good laugh when I read the first article about him being arrested.
Faggot never missed a single chance to openly call for the genocide of all Germans, and now he wants us to help.
I hope he stays there indefinitely, Erdogan did us a real favor removing that cancer from Germany.

What are people saying about the Kurds and the neighbouring countries? What is the likelihood that Erdogan will flip his shit and invade, in case the Kurds vote for independence in Iraq and Syria?

this.
i will not make a difference between immigrants and normal germans as long as they value our law and have a german citizenship.

>germans
implying
based erdogan keeping 'our' liberal turks

A shame he withdrew the Interpol note.

Were they demanding tributes as the sodomites did when they visited a neighboring city?

Any links?

taz.de/!5114887;m/

That one gives you a fairly good impression of what kind of person Yücel is, and why Erdogan is doing us a huge favor by keeping him locked up.

What is his end game?

Mix of clinical paranoia and trying to distract from the fact that Turkey is economically falling apart by locking up some irrelevant faggots to appear strong I guess.

Honestly I like this new Erdogan a lot more than the one who was still trying to play nice with the EU though. The old one only ever brought us troubles by giving the EU politicians excuses for an ever closer cooperation, the new one locks up roaches that otherwise would have been spitting bile against their German hosts.

I Hope that roach rots in prison
Based erdogan

>taz.de/!5114887;m/
WTF?
i didnt know. thx -.-