Had a polish worker here over a week and he painted my house as a non official worker

Had a polish worker here over a week and he painted my house as a non official worker .
I paid him 2€ a hour but at the end he dropped some paint on my carpet so i said he should fuck off and he get not one cent.
2 days later he came back almost crying while saying sorry sorry sorry and gave me a nice bottle of Korn.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Stupid polish scum did a week of work for free
Hahahahahaha
You should do the same it's just so easy
Slavs=Slaves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2oK_trZhVdk
youtube.com/watch?v=GLWdX-VK4-k
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=181&v=0krEM2Fy970
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>something, some guy
>hahahaha
>i drank a bottle of his kom

Well done, I guess.

>gave me a nice bottle of Korn...
You know that was really Houston gator-aids water, right?

The bottle was still new and not opened

I like it. I hope u redpill enough slavs and dont forget Hans we arnt white.

also

That vagina looks like one of those aliens from Independence Day

Haha polish subhuman

That looks diseased.

I'd have believed you in 1997. Nowadays for 2 Euros they will laugh you in the face.

ITT ze germans
youtube.com/watch?v=2oK_trZhVdk

Brown ass and brown pussy yeah totally german

Well, you g*rmans don't have it with personal hygiene. So yeah, brown ass and brown genitals are totally g*rman. xD

Cool story bro

Jobs are rare here and slav monkeys take every job they can get

gERMANS are subhumans.

yeah, only they don't go to g*rmany anymore because they make better money in uk/ireland/netherlands. (and they don't have to deal with g*rman autism)

Polandworkers are brotier , you are a disgrace to poland german relations - you shouldve drank the korn with him - pay him 10 per hour and paint with him as reperations then let him have sex with your wife daughter and invite him to dinner.

you racist nazi pig , PUNCH A NAZI BASH THE FASH.

That's genetic and not hygienic you moron that girl is probably some balkan monkey

Nice larp Helmut, but this is what really happened
youtube.com/watch?v=GLWdX-VK4-k

I meant all generally all g•rmans and not just that particular one. Ask a EMT friend to tell you stories about g•rman personal hygiene.

Who care? Maybe she came from middle east and thats new germans and that ur future hans.

For the last decade sure but since brexit they all come to germany

gERMANS are disgrace to humanity.

Cunts are everywhere.
I once saw German being beaten and his phone stolen in a club in Poland.
Or Germans attacked for speaking German in public.

Subhumans are those people and people like OP.

funny. but that "german" crying "scheisse mein badezimmer" has a polish accent xD

Polish intellectuals at work

I'd believe you in 2027. They still go to UK. And prefer Ireland and Netherlands to g•rmany.

What a shitty thread. german autist baits polish autists and they all post fake pics and infographics about the state of their respective country.

Its like /pol in a nutshell.

Živ je Čiča, umro nije!

>things that never happened
Why do people do this, just go on the internet and tell lies?

Thats how u make new germans. xD

>people falling for the same old b8
baka

Yes, go on mocking some slav dude maybe one day they will left and leave you living a happy life with niggers and muslims.

Yep and at the end of the day the country of the Polish ''slave'' will remain Polish and the country of the German ''übermensch'' will be a caliphate.

Wie es immer war und immer sein wird

I once sent a g•rman group during Euro 2012 to the bad part of town (Gdańsk Stogi) xD
I hope they got murdered.

the fuck is happening i dont speak kurwa

Poles are too expensive those days anyways. I got Ukrainian workers employed. Less covert hostility and butthurt.

>scheise meine badezimmä
lmao

Show your flag roach!
And our cliché is that we wash our fucking hands every goddamn time possible.
Try to force the rapefugee cuckold meme, it's hard to fuck up.

Every part of poland is bad, dont delude yourself.
Still funny, I used to send chinese tourists to the worst parts of cologne too.

They're cleverer than you realise, these Poles.

With that flag you pretty much have no right to criticize any country.

Well, our most dangerous city still has less crime than the safest g•rman city. Enjoy your assimilation, H•ns.

Nobody likes you Krauts, just get over it.
You have shittiest sense of humor in the world (literally woman-tier), shit cuisine, no sense of companionship or friendship, extremely lack in free-thinking population, and most of all, you have been so brainwashed by (((them))) that once proud nation became soulless worker bees for today's Global Elites.

It really hurt me to say this, because I really do respect your historical achievements, but right now I would trade 10 brainwashed Krauts to 1 Polish Slavshit.

Some of my kibol friends had brawls with Germans during that time xD.
They said that everytime they shat their pants and ran to the police.

Fucking bydlos, I love them.

>works illegally (or as you say unofficially)
>get fucked over
Well what was he expecting?

Yeah, hands. But down there ... uh ... once a week if you're lucky. Really, find an EMT and ask him. It's disgusting.

> t.mahmoud

Nice bait, nigga. Next time you should try a more reliable shitpost subject narrative. Oh, and also saged.

>I paid him 2€ a hour

Fake, minimum wage in poland is 3€/h. Why would he do it for 2€/h when he could get 50% more in his own country?

ive seen this copy pasta

Germany: Nonwhite In One Generation.

Don't know what problem you have with polish workers, most of them are really good and hard working people.

UK not far behind either.

2€ a hour :')

Yes, with them you can at least larp SS division galicja and talk about you both have secret russian grandfathers.

Because its under the hand so no taxes and people like him life with 10 people in a 3 room apartment

likely story

I wouldn't even lift a finger unless it is atleast 7 € hour or if contract work that takes like a day 40 € per hour

Hans , stop making up stuff on the internet, we all know how pathetic your existence is.

Richtig aber geld für arbeot muss man ihn nun wirklich nicht geben

If he's dumb enough to work for a week for 2€ an hour (which is bellow Polish minimum wage) with no assurance of getting paid whatsoever he kind of deserved it.

>All these newfags actually replying to this stale pasta in this thread.
Reddit really did invade, huh

>tfw too white to pretend to be muslim refugee and fuck all that free pussy while receiving shekels from german government
Why live.

wow, you can't even speak your native language properly xD

It just feels better paying someone who doesn't have that constant inferiority complex. Muh Warsaw here, muh reparations there. Just doesn't happen with Ukrainians. Appreciate the bant but my ancestors were Russian anyways.

Triggering Poles sure is fun.

lel poles acting smug ITT but their woman prostitute themselves all over germany
cucks!

pay denbts roach

They kill our wages with this shit so yeah fuck them

I don't get the "polish painter" post.. over and over and over... is it funny? Is it a code to BBC spamming? Does it trigger sjw? Or is it like the Nigerian prince money email? Wtf

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=181&v=0krEM2Fy970

>complaining about wrongs on a north korean cat food lover website

> Be OP
> Be subhuman and illegally hire polish person for black labour
> Be even more of a subhuman by relishing how he tricked some probably desperate worker into working for free

You really are subhuman filth, Ahmed. Now go home; Turkey is calling for you.

>Beating Germans up randomly and robbing them
>hehe Germans are da sub humans
Not that any German would ever visit poorland, other than to laugh at the stupid Slav

You drank kidney water.

well polish hegemony in cheep work force is over.

Now when Ukrainians doesn't need visa, will traver to Germany for job, instead of Poland. They are cheeper and love germans for creating their country.

Germans like Ukrainians aswell becouse they are partners in crimes.

What will happen to Poles, when we will loose our cheep workforce, and we will not have jobs in weastern europe?

Why? Poles are made to be slaves history says so too so why not use them as slaves?

>2 Euro per hour
Retarded bait and everybody is falling for it.

>implying has a home

Fuck off Ahmed. Your refugee camp has tents with walls that can't be painted

Honestly you will become a liberal shithole like we're too

starve to death hopefully so Europe is finally free of the parasite

that thread again.........
nice meme/pasta bro

Superglue

Shit up Ahmed. You'll be soon deported back to Pakistan.

>UK 90% white
>t.63% face (actually lower)
>Ahmed the Pakistani
>t.burger education

I guess Burgers are so tired of living around Paco Tyrone and Chong even Polands better than them now

Never drank acohol or what?it clicks when you open the bottle

Nope. We have more Poles than Pakis.
Pakis are about 3% of the population but the inbred cunts generate 33% of the birth defects.

Now London and a few others are shit holes but they always have been. Most of England is white.

the time Poland colapses, is the end of white people in europe.

You trade reason and sanity for multikulti nazism. We are your last hope of life in peace.

>shit up
You vile gutter muppet

what the fuck are you about again?

>muh never drank alcohol durp dee durp dee durp
You drank spunk and posted about it on pol

0/10 bait Mehmet.
You need something more edgy than a made up story to trigger people here. Like this authentic pic from the German Ministry of health.

We didn't send our best...

They just found out that Germany don't want to pay reparations.

Still would

you know all you're trying to do since yesterday is just bait with the 'slavs=shits' meme?