Pls don't let señor trump deport me, papi <3

>Pls don't let señor trump deport me, papi

you have to go back, fat ass

you have to go back you worthless shitskin taconigger

Maybe use an actually hot girl next time OP

Goodbyes are hard. Among other things. We will never see each other again. Lets make it memorable.

I'd fuck her then deport her

use a pretty girl next time

God damn I envy americans so much.

Latinas are goat.

ftfy

sp*nish is such a disgusting language

Maybe if you were attractive but seeing as how that's not the case you have to go back

Go eat your arroz com feijão, João Preto.

Isn't Portuguese descended from it?

Really? I honestly can't tell the difference between Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian. Sounds the same to me. Now French, I can hear that right away. Sounds like someone speaking English with a dick in their mouth.

Brazilian Portuguese = god tier cosmopolitan dialect

Portuguese Portuguese = autistic

Sp*nish = unberable shit, sounds like an eternal comedy skit

no deal

>Brazilian """"""""""Portugese""""""""""

Portuguese is a weird, defective way to speak Spanish. Brazilian Portuguese is how niggers speak bad Spanish. It is one of the most ugly sounding languages, even worse than Dutch.

even though Spanish and Italian looks somewhat similar on paper they sound NOTHING alike.

Please...
Shut the fck up.

Portuguese is the white man's language, it's neutral and fits every situation.The other Latin languages all sound like they're singing.

Spanish has many 's'
Italian has many 'i'
Portuguese has many 'dsh'

Hey, I've never heard a language spoken that comes from a country East of France.

Just a reminder fellow refugee...

But Brazilian Portuguese sucks

Can't deny that.

In fact, think about it. They say Europe is so wonderful, everybody speaks 3-5 languages. Fuck all. They HAVE to. In this country you can go your entire life and never hear anything but English. Think about it. Check the language were using right now.

4 years from now she'll weigh 250+. Frankly I'm surprised she's not that weight now.