The new Star wars villians ship is called "the supremacy"

The new Star wars villians ship is called "the supremacy"

lol they're not even trying to be subtle are they

>Flagship
>Destroyer
I don't think Kikes can distinguish brand from class. It might be (((their))) legitimate weakness.

and then they will get butthurt when people likes them

It even looks shaped like racism.

>mfw our flagship is a frigate

all Star Wars empire flagships are Star Destroyers, a regular one is 1.6km and I think the Executor was supposed to be 5x that although it looks much bigger in the movies
this one is fucking sideways though, it's like the chode of star destroyers

That's cute

W _ I _ D _ E

kinda looks like a b2

>Mega class Star Destroyer

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Even old Star Wars EU, as bad as it could be, had better Star Destroyer names than that.

>Praetor class Star Destroyer
>Secutor class Star Destroyer
>Allegiance class Battlecruiser
>Venator class Star Destroyer

Really Argentina? We've almost finished our second aircraft carrier. You'll never reclaim your precious 'malvinas' with that tugboat.

Ours is a fucking minelayer.

>tfw flagship is a popular scuba diving attraction

And Thrawn (Who was the Empire's token spic) was a much better leader than Snoke.

>The ship is too big. If I walk, the movie will be over.

>mfw i always call Dreadnought in stellaris Supremacy
(((they))) should go with Freudian Nightmare

RAMP
A
M
P

Your navy is a joke.

>CGI

Beautiful

Hilarious thing is what George Lucas based the Empire on and it aint the Axis Powers of WW2

I wonder what the new rebel ships will look like

Pretty smart desu, if they think he's got a gun on him they are more likely to give him money, if he gets caught he can only be implicated for attempted robbery not armed robbery.

IfOnlyYouKnewHowBadThingsReallyWere.jpg

Ours is a LHD (1 of 2).

It's got a ramp, so it technically could launch F-35s.

Based Aussie knows ramps are the way of the future.

>6 million man crew
Oy vey, in the age of droids why would they need such a huge crew?

>your flagship's main weapon is not a gun or a laser or a missile launcher but involves it turning around and pooping out other ships

on the other hand, you could fill it with your indigenous wildlife and threaten to beach it on enemy shores, although that might violate several WMD treaties

To cry "Its a literal shoah!" when it gets blown up

Don't ever talk to me or my Ramps again

kek

I give zero shits. I haven't seen the last one and i won't be seeing this one.

>Eclipse class got exploded by a force storm created by a dickless clone of emperor palpatine before ever firing its guns even once

but really, he had no dick

Why were the bad guys give Nazi vibes in Star wars?

You must have missed the part where the Imperial shock troops were called Stormtroopers. That was back in 1977.

They are probably just waiting until your country implodes from importing 3rd word shitskins. Won't be long now

Why isn't it white?

I think this is yours, the not-carrier DDH, Izumo.

wtf kind of villain name is Snoke?

it sounds like a bad parody
supreme leader snoke

JUST FUCK MY FRANCHISE UP

nice ramp

ours , a fucking frigate

news flash: the jews were behind star wars. ITS OK.

Wait, you guys have a fucking carrier? What the fuck. You're like, our little brother. You're not supposed to have a better navy then us. We don't even have a flagship anymore. We don't even have destroyers anymore, we decommissioned our last one this year. All we have are little frigates with a single gun and a couple dozen missiles and torpedoes on them.
We had the third largest navy in the world at the end of WW2. God damn it. God damn us.

>supremacy
>mega-class

RIP star wars

space camouflage

>our only carriers have ramps

Time to committ sudoku

Let me guess. It has an obvious hole that can actively blow up the entire ship if compromised.
:^]

This is your new flagship

Canada is a gay Country.

>Canada.
>Having much of anything.
Your navy has been history for like half a century. How do you not notice that you don't have any boats?

kek.

>60km
>a legit ship and not a battle station/command center
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
Exactly how is the first order going to make it?

Should be a Star Genocider

i know that the extended universe isnt cannon anymore , but i guess if its like the extended universe the first order like the empire remnants all made their own small empires with factorie and shit , so peraphs the first order have hold of planets with factories big enough to make such a ship

They'll probably have something stupid like the shield generators are on the outside of the deflector shields like all the games and EU stuff assumed was the case with the original star destroyers because of sloppy editing (the geodesic dome thing that the A-Wings blow up in ROTJ was always intended to be a radar dome, and the remark about deflector shield failing after it blows up wasn't meant to imply a causative relation)

>when you're such a sad and pathetic human with no life you have to read too much into everything so you can blame the jews
It's the empire forfuck sakes, they see themselves as the galaxies elite.

Why cant you manchildren grow the fuck up. The new starwars gives new heros for young girls to look up to instead of men for boys to look up to.

The only thing I actually hate about 7 was the gay nigger racemix. Felt a bit forced
>nigger with rare strain of self awareness doesnt wanna kill space mexicans (whites?)
>helps random mexican get off the villains ship
>cant defeat years of evolution and loots mexicans jacket and robot after they allegedly die
>reunites with mexican later and now they're gay
Felt like the "rejected by women so became gay meme"

If you sink your navy, you win. Think about that

Don't let them know we bought that confused French looking boat, if that gay vote happens our credibility is gone.

Well, they're helicopter carriers in Oz service, but yeah, they're literally STOVL carriers for all intents and as big as WW2 fleet carriers.

Oz seems to put a lot of effort into its navy. I guess being a full on island nation is the main reason, with potential enemies just north of us.

No, what I mean, New Order isn't the empire. They're smaller, weaker, noticeably less numerous.
And their capital ship slash main troop gathering point slash WMD was blown up recently.
Just to rebuild communications, replace equipment and ships and vehicles lost, replace the troops they'd need a lot. Far more than a small share of the empire should logically have.

Fuck you, eh.

>it's the 'for me to see X as a hero worth looking up to it must have same characteristics as me' argument

they get all their money by looting the planets they genocide

>Exactly how is the first order going to make it?

Considering they turned a planet into a super weapon that sucks down stars for fuel, that ship doesn't really seem like too much trouble.

it looks like Indians finally made it to the moon -- they've gone and poo'd on the roads

It's still Royal at least, right Dad? We just put out new ones a decade ago too!
They don't have guns, but we made a spot to rest a machinegun on if we need to shoot things.

>The new starwars gives new heros for young girls to look up to
>implying young people watches star wars
they consider it old, they watch youtubers instead

Go to Most of us need at least 1 character to self insert into to enjoy the media
Were you self inserting into young snape, edgelord supreme?

I believe Snoke was on this ship when he was talking in TFA.

They seemed to have built up quite a bit of stuff in the 30 years or so they've been hiding out in the Unknown Regions.

The new movies are so shit

>British Empire pulls back funding.
>Canada doesn't want to fund navy.
RIP Canada. Hopefully you guys enjoy being a USA protectorate.

We can defend ourselves.
This one had a gun just like the first ship. A dude can sit on the little chair up front and shoot the gun he's sitting on. Just like in the WW2 movies.

Carriers are worthless unless you are fighting wars against primitive sand people.

They are giant targets with no real defense against missles. Russia could take out all the U.S carriers within 24 hours if total war was declared.

>They don't have guns, but we made a spot to rest a machinegun on if we need to shoot things.
literally castrated ship

>self inserting
pleb of plebs

Navy's are a meme, this isn't 1705, all war is fought with nukes and ground troops.

Guns are expensive though. We will buy some guns for the new ships once we can afford them.
That's what they said when they launched them in 2007 at least.

Young girls need heros.
You guys are just butthurt because women and minorities are on the up while you're on the down. The tables have turned, adapt. Fuckin crybabies

>nigger
Ooga booga

Name one war after WW2 where nukes were used that isn't the Emu war.

So this isn't your flagship then?

Shame.

>pinko
>alpha
wew, pick one

>You guys are just butthurt
nice projecting, and I would love cuddling the "beta" boy, he is so cute

Faggot

Name one war after WW2 that wasn't roflstomping some primitives
>burgers still got rekt

post yfw our 'carrier' is basically a uscg launch

>closet maid

They really get into their hockey, closest thing those soulless Ike folk have to a religion.

Well at least you understand your nation.

the falkla.... oops. sorry user

>muh boats

Just admit it, you are an irrelevant shell of your former self.

you have ships?
that's cute

Dude, Star Wars is run by the dirty Jews now.
Lucas said it himself didn't he?
Anyway...the whole damn franchise is a mess.
I'm not letting my kid watch any other trilogy besides the original one.

Argentina said the same thing. That didn't end well for them. They actually had boats unlike Canada.

It's like whenever kikes get their hands on something that used to belong to the white man, they can't help but deliberately ruin it. They have a massive chip on their shoulders.

>emu war was1932
>bonganon compares himself to burger education and an heros