Britain is now home to up to 35,000 "Islamic fanatics", up from 23000 a few months ago

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4840604/amp/Britain-home-35-000-Islamic-fanatics.html

>Britain is home to up to 35,000 fanatical Islamists of whom 3,000 are 'worrying' for the security service MI5, Europe's top anti-terrorism official said today.

>EU counter-terrorism coordinator Gilles de Kerchove singled out the UK as having more radicalised Muslims than any other country in Europe.

>'The propaganda of the organisation no longer requires people to go to the caliphate. They can attack in their places or origin, including on a small scale with home-made weapons.'

Will Britain become the next Great Caliphate?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4840604/amp/Britain-home-35-000-Islamic-fanatics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You idiots are retarded as fuck

>United cuckdom
Fuck you faggots, as much as I dislike you this shit can't happen.
KILL
ALL
SHITSKINS

This is why I moved to /bant/. You faggots have become the true snowflakes of Sup Forums. Goodbye. This has now become a containment board. Please stay here. This is just my opinion. Don't ban me again you mod cunts

what a cunt

>posting an article I just saw 30 minutes ago about the number of terrorists in Britain is "being a snowflake"

Say what?

t.Ahmed

In terms of population, it's pretty dire. The up-side is all the terrorists are in Birmingham or South of it.
>Leave the EU
>Deport anyone without a passport
>Make Edinburgh the capital city
>Nuke the South
>Profit

I'm really not surprised, our stupid fucking government will never take the steps to sort this out all out of fear that the BBC and Guardian will call them racist.

Pull a military coup, make the hard choices and shoot any (((journalists))) who make a fuss. Worked in Chile

FORCED.
DEPORTATIONS.

Btw feel free to travel here since no muslims even know this country exists. We want your tourism shekels.

>saving britain
They made their grave and have to lay in it

Unironically emigrating to Faroe for work

What kind of jobs do you have up there? Fishing?

How do you feel about Denmark and Danes?

I want to know what it's like there.

Fishing, programming, architecture, piloting, masonry, bricklaying, painting, easy music career, lots of teaching jobs, game devoloping, building houses, electrician, design, engineering etc.
Pretty much whatever you want.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4840604/amp/Britain-home-35-000-Islamic-fanatics.html
>/amp/
Could smartphone users just stop posting the fucking mobile app link and instead use the desktop version!

Oh and we our relationship with Denmark is love/hate. We don't really hate Danes, but at the same time we want to be independent so that we'll be taken seriously.
It is super comfy to sit inside during the storms and the air is probably the freshest in the world. Practically everyone knows everyone in one way or another and it's a tight knit nation.
Nothing is really missing. We actually have TWO anime cons, which is weird considering how small of a country we are.

>dailyfail

>Britain has an ethnic problem: the English
>Let's face it: Britain has an ethnic problem. Its patchwork of peoples, once the envy of the world, has become frayed, its harmony devolving into anger and xenophobia. And, we should be honest, the problem is rooted in one ethnic group - one large but troubled people who are failing to integrate into modern postindustrial society.
Jesus Christ, this fucking article. Like it isn't clear that diversity across the world, especially "forced diversity" as it is in this case, eventually causes societies to fall apart into chaos and tribalism once it reaches a certain tipping point. Like, what examples does he have where this has worked? Is his argument that the British, as an "enlightened" people, should just put up with their loss of well-being, financial security, and culture as the country is slowly subsumed by immigrants? Surely if any one of these groups has a right to grievances, it's the natives...

>The up-side is all the terrorists are in Birmingham or South of it.

muslim terrorists aren't like niggers that never leave the ghetto. niggers rob businesses/people on the outskirts of their hoods because they don't have cars. thats why all the whites live in the suburbs because they know they're safe. muslim terrorists want to kill everyone who isn't in their sect. so they will travel far and find the largest section of white girls and/or children they can to bring the most children.

you are not safe ANYWHERE from a muslim terrorist. staying out of their areas isn't going to help you. the best you could do is to stay out of any gatherings of over 10 people.

That's pretty good for such a small island.

I just saw that your capital is literally called Tórshavn (Thor's Haven), it almost sounds like a dream island. Also one of the highest life expectancy in the world.

Only one warning: it is going to be hard to become a citizen without a Faroese girlfriend or wife, but it is possible.

fuck

>revving engines is racist
when they came for /o/, I... and so on

For perspective:
That's the size of an Army Corps
Or 3 Army Divisions
Or 10 Army regiments

It's a large enough fighting force to be lead by a 3-star General.

I hope it's true and I hope those desert niggers murder brits by the thousands.
Teach them a lesson for being the most anti-Hitler nation during the 1930's.

Whose idea was it to bring in pakis in the first place? Retards lmao

My greatest fear for Europe is the possibility that these radical Islamic cells entrenched in the continent and Britain are organizing a future uprising to seize control of Europe. European society is slowly dwindling due to chronic low birthrates, and it is only a matter of time (maybe 10 or 20 years) before the region is demographically weak enough to jointly seize it with little resistance from the native populace. I remember reading an article where European mosques are stockpiling weapons and ammo for such a purpose.

Britain is always an Islamic country ruled under the Sharia law.

UK is long overdue for an uprising tbrqh.