S the Kalergi Plan real

I was debating with them on leftypol about this, and they told me the Kalergi Plan is just another right-wing conspiracy theory like cultural marxism. How do I prove them wrong?

Whomst the fuck cares about what a communist has to say

It's on a page for the EU. I don't have the link here, but I'm sure someone will come along with it.

Interesting how the mastermind behind the main Jewish conspiracy is not a Jew at all. Really makes you think...

It is happening before their eyes how can they deny it? Oh, that is right, they are indoctrinated.

He's not a mastermind, they didnt start mass immigration until 50 years later after some discussion. He just has a globalist prize named after him

>Merkel won the Kalergi award in 2014
Nothing to see goy, move along.

He is a jew you idiot.

>conspiracy theory like cultural marxism
???

they're right about the kalergi plan. do you retards really think some kike hapa was the first person to have this idea in history? naturally kikes wanted to displace whites. what the fuck do you think wars are? it's people killing each other and displacing each other. kikes have been murdering europeans forever through their schemes. some kike hapa wasn't the creator or a plan dumb shits.

he was half jew, but this whole this is stupid. it's just for bluepilled morons to act like they're redpilled

kalergi was a half jew? proofs?

>debating on leftypol
you're doing it wrong user

Did you even try to look it up? His father was a jew if I recall correctly

10% of commies are well-informed sociopaths that want white genocide and know it's all true but will deny to their dying breath that anything sinister is occurring. The other 90% are brain dead idiots that will never believe you no matter how much evidence you provide for them.

I could only find that his father was a Belgian aristocrat, nothing more. I assumed that meant Christian, but then I remembered hearing before that many jews were made aristocrats from banking families, especially in Austria.

And people still think its a conspiracy

>Barcelona declaration adopted at the Euro-Mediterranean Conference - 27-28/11/95
>The participants recognize that the traditions of culture and civilization throughout the Mediterranean region,
dialogue between these cultures and exchanges at human, scientific and technological level are an essential
factor in bringing their peoples closer, promoting understanding between them and improving their perception
of each other.
>In this spirit, the participants agree to establish a partnership in social, cultural and human affairs. To this end:
they reaffirm that dialogue and respect between cultures and religions are a necessary precondition for
bringing the peoples closer. In this connection they stress the importance of the role the mass media can play
in the reciprocal recognition and understanding of cultures as a source of mutual enrichment;
>they stress the essential nature of the development of human resources, both as regards the education and
training of young people in particular and in the area of culture. They express their intent to promote cultural
exchanges and knowledge of other languages, respecting the cultural identity of each partner, and to
implement a lasting policy of educational and cultural programmes; in this context, the partners undertake to
adopt measures to facilitate human exchanges, in particular by improving administrative procedures;
>on this basis, they recognize the importance of encouraging contacts and exchanges between young people in
the context of programmes for decentralized cooperation;
>they underline the importance of waging a determined campaign against racism, xenophobia and intolerance
and agree to cooperate to that end.

>Kalergi award
that's a thing?

Tell them if they live in Europe that the proof is all around them, then tell them to go pound sand up their ass for being a retarded commie.

You don't because they're so retarded they'll keep denying and circlejerking until the end.

Cite the pivotal role he had in founding the EU, the prizes Schulz, Merkel, Pope Francis II, Saint Pope John Paul II, etc. have won in leading its implementation.

>Poland blue
fake as fuck

Read this

date in top right corner

>A FUCKING HARVARD PROFESSOR

should say "popularized" and not "invented". god damn these kikes are tricky

Delusional disorder is a mental illness in which the patient presents with delusions, but with no accompanying prominent hallucinations, thought disorder, mood disorder, or significant flattening of affect.

Delusions are a specific symptom of psychosis. Delusions can be "bizarre" or "non-bizarre" in content;[2] non-bizarre delusions are fixed false beliefs that involve situations that could potentially occur in real life, such as being followed or poisoned.

MENTAL ILLNESS

they are ILL