Something big is going to happen in September

I have a strange but over whelming feeling that the world as we know it will change forever in the month of September.
I felt this a lot during 2011, a lot happened in that year but this time my feeling of something bigger is going to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16089232
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
youtu.be/FunVM44dy_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DURRRRRRP

Trump gets assassinated?
Korean war reignites?
Yellowstone erupts?
9/11 like event?

>a lot happened in 2011
literally what

Keep saying that while you die from fallout.

Go back to your sleep Brit Boy.

>repost from 2003

>I have a strange but over whelming feeling
>feeling
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Arab Spring, Japanese tsunami, financial crisis was at its worst etc bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16089232

Please understand timezones.

when nothing happens what are you going to say next,cuck boy?

go suck a dick or something you dense faggot

>September happening
every year this same shit
>HURR DURR SOMETHING HAPPENINGS SEPTEMBER EVERY FUCKING YEAR
FUCK OFF

Why am I a cuck?

WW2 started in September.

my birthday

would you rather suck a bag of dicks or live in / visit England

The solar eclipse was a bad omen.

obviously the dicks at this point

I'm thinking this: Trump spergs out and pre-emptive strikes the norks. B1 bombers hit the hardened nuclear facilities and missile silos with ground penetrating bombs, cruise missiles hit their stationary gun batteries and and communication networks. Norks manage to shell Seoul for 2-3 hours with mobile guns, but eventually run out of ammo and morale. Kim launches a short range nuke warhead missile from a mobile launcher towards Japan, but it is destroyed by anti-missile defenses. He kills himself shortly afterwards. Norks have no missiles or nukes left, no real armour to speak of and countries "infastructure" is fucked. They still refuse to surrender and become a somalia-esque failed state reliant on UN aid.

My thoughts: this is a bunch of stupid ass mumbo jumbo.
September rolls on, nothing happens, you faggots pick another day to stress over because you're retarded.
How many "end of the world" scared has it been?
How many times has the world ended?
Fuck off.

>full nuclear war between usa and north korea
>friends with usa so won't be nuked by them
>friends with north korea so won't be nuked by them
what a time to be alive

SHUT THE FUCK UP NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

just in time to suck 9001 mohammedan dicks on your way to your job at the sperm bank

This "feeling" you have is basically the expectation that is created by all these "happening" threads. In a sense, happenings ending up not happening create a feeling of disappointment. That's all it is. Happening happen anyway whether we think we can predict them (which we can't) or not.

the world works that way user. the kikes chose 9/11 for their false flag because it coincided with the 911 number associated with emergency and alertness. it's some kind of cabalist masonic meme magic. an event memed into being by mass consciousness. if the whole world became convinced that jesus might come back september 23rd, he just might.

Nobody was aware of a 9/11 happening before 9/11. I don't care what kind of meaning people put into an event after it occurred. I'm talking about the so called predictive "feelings" people tend to have here.

>what is 08

randy stair did say some stuff about September

>Nobody was aware of a 9/11 happening before 9/11
the jews were

>the kikes chose 9/11 for their false flag because it coincided with the 911 number associated with emergency and alertness.
I never saw something that is so right AND wrong at the same time. Check pic related about the meaning. Also the first tower was started being build in 1968 which is the same year the 911 hotline was started. 33 years before the "attack" which is the masons favorite number. The twin towers were planned and build from the beginning to come crashing down again on that precise day

TOTAL FLASH CRASH
STOCKS
BONDS
DOLLAR
BITCOIN
EVERYTHING IMPLODING WITHIN SECONDS

bizarre events

I meant in a predictive sense. People who weren't "in" on it. I bet you didn't see 9/11 coming. Nor did any of the "it's happning on september 23rd"-anons here.

If the prophecies are right then it's quite likely that Pope Francis will be killed this September

>muh feelings tell me something is true
you literally reason like a woman

It's called being fuckin delusional

Bro it is written in stone all over the world literally
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84

People have had "the feeling" they were living in the end days since as long as we have had any record at all of history. Romans, ancient Greeks, Mayans, Gauls, et al.

Doesn't mean we're not going to be vaporized this month, but you're not the first person with a spidey sense that "felt" like bad things - really bad things - were just about to happen.

nigger you are in Sweden you got nuked by Islamic cock your shit is already game over

We have this same thread every fucking year.

Feelingsfag

WWIII

>nothing ever happens therefore nothing ever will

baka, you poor souls have no clue what's coming

no don't say too much you'll spoil the surprise

-Uh-ok English boyo, keep us posted

I am flattered you would attempt to impersonate me, but I think that my followers can see through your ruse.

>shemitah

Well I feel like nothing is going to happen so there

So you stopped taking your meds again then is what you are saying?

>This "feeling" you have is basically the expectation that is created by all these "happening" threads.
nah bro, this "feeling" at least for me is based on meticulousness research and knowledge most of you here have no idea about, which is too lengthy and complex to go into but I gave you links to connect the dots one by one. I will say this see that image In the bible where it describes these celestial events to a tee and the pyramids were built to signify all over the world? Well the tribulations last 7 years and the eclipse that just happened, the next one is 7 years from now. You figure it out bro, it ain't hard

Mark is going to felch your gas hole

>Nobody was aware of a 9/11 happening before 9/11.
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM

>the world works that way user. the kikes chose 9/11 for their false flag because it coincided with the 911 number associated with emergency and alertness.

This is half right 9/11 was an occult blood sacrifice ritual but the phone number is based on this not the other way around

Revelation 9:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

>same year the 911 hotline was started. 33 years before the "attack

you know why this is their favorite number? Favorite is the wrong for it, I think most important, you know what the other most important number is 9/23. 9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse, the free masons built the pyramids, starting to see the big picture?

There is one thing that'll happen on September, muh motherfuckin' birthday!!!!!!!!!!

they were psyops bro so when people really did sound the alarm no one would listen, boy who cried wolf

SHILL THREAD EATABAGGODIX

lol yah ok fag except they have my email, go beat off to some 2d anime.

So I am either a crazy overemotional cuck... Or I am right?

nah bro this is happening, the pieces are set, the tribulations are about to begin

dhs user here; opeeanon is correct. Most of you should just place yer head between yer knees and kiss yer ass GOODBYE. there's a storm coming

Just an idea. God created humans on the sixth day. Revelation in the bible says that after the big sign some crazy stuff going to happen. In 23 sept = big sign. 23 sept = sixth day of the week (saturday) --> May be the starting point before the rapture. Is the day when everything beginns to fall apart.

I expect to see you back here on september 24th, but I have a feeling you won't show up ever again. Until someone makes a new prediction perhaps.

I think you all are supposed to be hit pretty hard but of course (((they))) own all the media so it is hard to know what information to trust and what is bs. You have to learn to read between the lines with this type of shit which takes time to master, things are coded

sadly, from what we can see on yer webcams though, that is an anatomically impossible act for most of KV's.

on the bright side though, the price of pussy is about to fall off a cliff....

but it's always poo'clock there.

>another bullshit prophecy thread
Sage

believe whatever you want I don't care I am dropping info, if you a coincidence theorist, well more power to you. As I said I am not cobbling bullshit together here, you simply don't understand the significance of the information I am giving you,much like if you never took a math class you not understand the significance of the number 3.14. I hope nothing does happen ffs man you think I want this to happen? I am just trying to give you all info my friend what you do with it is up to you.

(((They))) have been preparing for and planning this for 1000's of years dude, this shit is no accident and sticking your head int he dirt won't change that

>Amy Winehouse dies
Tay tay confirmed for dead.

All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 and is said to have performed 33 miracles.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promises
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html

On september 24th, one of us will be taking back words. We'll see who it is.

yes the sun will come up wherever you are and go down , then the same thing the next day. thats the only big thing happening.

All Jewish holidays are part of countdown and set at dates for a specific reason. This shit is coded into the bible. These Jubilees and Jewish years etc, are based on this event. These holidays for them have literally been countdown from the last time this happened, til this time. This is a cyclical celestial event

What did Kek mean by this?

what if they both nuke you

Kek will vanish all infidels ! Praise KEK!

I don't care if you are a Christian or not, the book of revelations was never part of the New Testament originally, no it is far older knowledge of how the stars align and what happens when this event occurs and the Jewish holidays like Jubilee are the clock bro. They signed the balfour agreement exactly 100 years ago this year. This is why they needed the holocaust to happen and made it up all this has been to fulfill biblical prophecy they have known this shit is coming for 1000's of years and everything they have done in the 200 years at least has been fulfilling biblical prophecy and preparing for it. This info is also in the hands of thje mystery religions which is how the free masons also know of this. K Knowledge is power bro and knowledge in the ancient world coincisting of knowing geometry and math and astronomy. No this is happening bro

It doesn't take a genius to see that WW3 will take place in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. The pieces are being lined up. Happening threads (or lack thereof) cannot and will not, have an effect on what's to come.

Well as I said I have studied this material and kow what I am talking about. You are making a wild guess out of your ass. If you knew jack shit about internal combustion engines explaining anything to you about transmissions would be pointless, well this is no different. You have no idea of the significance of the information I am telling you or what it means

Praise Kekistan

You ready for super powers user?
youtu.be/FunVM44dy_c

Is bassicaly the birth of Jesus. Just read this chart made for 23/09/2017.

Being this triggered.

>being this ignorant

calling someone triggered trying save your life, gotta love Sup Forums home of the autistic idiots that yap when they should be listening. See you in September bro

Hopefully the military exercise in Belarus called "zapad" (West) won't escalate into anything.

Not for me, we are neutral of all of your bullshit

You knwo the religions called "New Age", and the "New World Order"? Do you know what an age is? An "age" moves from one to another, it means a redo pretty much a complete change. Jesus was the "fish", the age of Pisces. We are now moving into the "age" of Aquarius. Again you have no idea what the significance of all this is but some here do. This is the dawn of the age of Aquarius

Maybe you should start your own thread

10 days before they go back to were (((they))) from

>I felt this a lot during 2011
Because it was the 10th anniversary of 9/11 baka

>amy winehouse dead
Huh. Should have went to rehab.

>Muh feelings

Fuck off schizo, nothing will happen

Here's hoping.

are you a dothraki

I already posted links to threads with all the info, you will be smart enough to look or you won't, I have no control over it

If it's nuke I don't care - we live within 25 miles of Boston so we will be vaporized. No muss no fuss.

Anything else, we're ready. 4000 rounds assorted small arms ammo, guns, food for 12 months for wife and I and pets, water for 3 months, water filtration, cash for week 1, half a dozen pepper spray hydrants (each enough to fog the backyard and bring Alan's Snackbar to its knees), boards and 2x4's to cover and reinforce ground-level windows in house, and many other supplies.

If there's mass insurrection, an EMP, whatever, my wife and I are surviving it. If it's long term we head west to Indiana where we have some friends with a place in the woods, off the grid now so ready for when there is no grid.

Any muzzies, salt-lefts, or anyone else try to take what's ours or impede our progress - it won't end well for them.

So, sure, we're not psychic like you. We have "no clue what's coming." Whatever it is, we'll handle it. That's what self-reliant Americans do.