Omg trump btfo he misspelt heal, HEEL like his wifes SHOES at hurricane harvey right? lol xd

omg trump btfo he misspelt heal, HEEL like his wifes SHOES at hurricane harvey right? lol xd

I can't wait for CNN to put this as their headline all day today :)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-james-comeys-early-exoneration-statement-for-clinton-shows-rigged-system/article/2633173
ew.com/tv/2017/09/01/donald-trump-spelled-heal-wrong-again-in-a-tweet/
talkradio.co.uk/news/donald-trump-makes-embarrassing-spelling-error-storm-harvey-tweet-17090118068
bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/09/01/why-can-president-trump-spell-word-heal/jTE6giXAW9SinbrQoC9xuL/story.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/donald-trump-bad-spelling/index.html?sr=twCNN090117donald-trump-bad-spelling0801AMStory
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/donald-trump-bad-spelling/index.html?sr=twCNN090117donald-trump-bad-spelling0801AMStory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares

FUCKING DRUMF NAZI SCUM SO UNEDUCATED HE CANT EVEN SPELL. IMPEACH THIS EMBARRASSMENT NOW

This shit is important.

the worst part is that it's not a typo and he actually means Texas is "heeling" to him, second time he's done this. Fucking piece of shit

Man I Hope the media starts to catch onto this, would be fucking hilarious to see them going nuts over literally nothing again but hey it's trump

why wouldn't they? It should be top priority.

Obama tells business owners and entrepreneurs “If you got a business, you didn’t build that, you didn’t make it on your own”
During what Obama himself calls “2nd Great Depression” and “worst recession in 70 years” he has played over 100 rounds of golf, staged 110 fundraisers and gone on 5 vacations
Obama proved he is out of touch when he said “Sometimes I forget the magnitude of the economy”
Obama Caught telling Russian leader, “”Don’t worry, after I’m elected I will have more reliability” to disarm the United States…
Obama press secretary says, there’s no specific reason the president hasn’t met with his jobs council” after not meeting with them once in the last year!
During worst recession in 70 years President Obama said, “the private sector is doing fine”
Obama calls the British Embassy, the “English Embassy”
Obama calls Navy Corpsman (pr. core-man) “corpse-man”
Obama says there are “57 States”
Obama claimed that “America built the Intercontinental Railroad”
Obama says that he bowled a 129 and compared it to the Special Olympics
Obama said, “John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith”
On Memorial Day Obama said, “I see many of the fallen heroes in the audience here today as we celebrate Memorial Day”
In a speech in Kansas Obama that said, “In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed,” –referring to a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people. Oops, a bit overstated?
Major Blunder: Obama toasts the Queen of England while the Orchestra plays the UK’s national Anthem, “God Save The Queen
Obama Signs wrong year the London’s Westminster Abbey quest book. Off by 3 years.
Obama joked, “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.” There is no Austrian language!
Obama said his “Obamacare reforms we seek would bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system.

Some people are just spelling and grammar Nazis, I guess.

Rural and Suburban retards wouldn't even notice it

IMPEECH

CNN does, and Trump knows it. There are good chances they'll pick it up and make themselves look like idiots once again.

The best way to defeat an enemy is to give him something you know he'll use to kill himself.

This is seriously about the 5th time he's done this. Not a shill but I am seriously becoming genuinely worried about the guy's mental state.

Bet he knows how to spell it in Hebrew though.

Who even are all these blue check knobs? What have they even done besides sit waiting for trump to tweet

this.
how could the world ever live with a president who misspelt a word on the internet?

Isn't it funny how lefshits won't lift one fucking finger to help the victims, but will shill for Brock on the daily?

LE DRUMPF CAN'T LE SPELL
COVFEFE COVFEFE XD
The more I see fucking retards like this the more I sympathize with the golden goy.

it was a test. you should know this as a 4channer

Not a mis-spelling. He was punishing diverse Houston with a hurricane he controls with the HAARP installation atop Trump tower. They are learning to obey. Thus, they are coming to heel.

>What have they even done besides sit waiting for trump to tweet
Exactly that.
Twitter is a propaganda tool, so they had the following problem:
On the one hand, they don't want their political opponents to have high visibility and be able to use Twitter for their own propaganda.
On the other hand they can't just ban all of them because a propaganda tool that's not being consumed by everyone loses its influence.

Their solution to the problem was to boost blue checkmarks to the top of reply chains and then hand it out to everyone adhering to the party line.

>h-hey everybody, i-it's okay f-for the leader of the most powerful nation to act retarded!

Not even surprised that Sup Forums will defend this.

Cry about it sometime commie

>Implying he didn't misspell it on purpose.

I wonder if the media is going to keep falling for it.

Well, trump is an idiot.

Some are funny desu. And honestly I have no clue what they speak in Austria....

Trump is a god tier troll.

> A typo eh? Lads phone Hillary, it's now her turn

>The media rants on and on about Trump making a typo while people are suffering from the aftereffects of a natural disaster

Let it happen, please.

nice digits

show me your face when trump is just giving the liberal morons something to fawn over while he gets work done.

People and media talk about how Houston is "heeling" because of Trump. What's the issue?

You can say heel, like to a dog, to slow down or stop. Fucking retards.

HAHAAHHA WHAT A IDIOT

he deletes the tweet in shame in 3,2,1...

I miss based Obama. Best president of my lifetime easily.

>I can't wait for CNN to put this as their headline all day today
I'm sure that was his intention. The MSM is beyond retarded if they are baited this easily.

this is covfefe all over again. Texas is doing well, isn't this good news? Who, besides people who don't care about Texas, would car- Oh wait

Yesterday was fucking weird. I've never seen so many gas stations stand empty.

Kek.

>"Texas is heeling fast thanks to all of the great men & women who have been working so hard. But still, so much to do. Will be back tomorrow!" Trump tweeted Friday morning, misspelling "healing."

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-james-comeys-early-exoneration-statement-for-clinton-shows-rigged-system/article/2633173

>
President Donald Trump was mocked on Twitter early Friday for misspelling “heal” as “heel,” the second time in two weeks Trump has made the error online.

>Twitter users and media members were quick to mock the president for his mistake.

>It's only a matter of time before Trump's supporters are convinced "heel" is the correct spelling and it's all a fake dictionary conspiracy.

>Trump has made a habit of making spelling mistakes online, including writing “unpresidented” instead of “unprecedented.”

ew.com/tv/2017/09/01/donald-trump-spelled-heal-wrong-again-in-a-tweet/

>Donald Trump makes embarrassing spelling error in Storm Harvey tweet

>The US President, who once boasted of having "the best words," has made a rather basic spelling error while lauding the bravery of rescue workers who've been battling Storm Harvey in Texas.

>The President tweeted: "Texas is heeling fast thanks to all of the great men & women who have been working so hard. But still, so much to do. Will be back tomorrow!"

>If you can't spot the error, don't worry - apparently you don't need spelling to get into the top jobs, even the most important office in the world.

talkradio.co.uk/news/donald-trump-makes-embarrassing-spelling-error-storm-harvey-tweet-17090118068

>Does President Trump know how to spell the word “heal”?
>Friday morning, while praising the efforts of Hurricane Harvey first responders, President Trump wrote that “Texas is heeling fast.”
>It was the third time he’s misspelled the word “heal.”

bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/09/01/why-can-president-trump-spell-word-heal/jTE6giXAW9SinbrQoC9xuL/story.html

ran out of room to post link

OY VAE

potatoe..... POTATOE!!!!!

>t. dan quayle

>spelling is his Achilles heel
>not Achilles heal
What a wasted opportunity

Am I being jewed ? Heeled is spelled correctly, isn't it ?

listen, they can't do that otherwise they'd have to succumb to bringing themselves to misspell a word. They are too well healed for that.

dont forget.
obammer did nothing when katrina hit

>Trump, after a long day of helping out in TX, tweets out encouraging words to the rescue teams.
>BUT WAIT HE MADE A TYPO, SEE EVERYONE HE MADE A TYPO, EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING AT ALL PERSONALLY FOR THE DISASTER RELIEF I WILL POINT OUT HIS TYPO, IMPEEEACH, IMMMPPPEEEEAAAAACCCHHHH

And people are still wondering how he won.

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/donald-trump-bad-spelling/index.html?sr=twCNN090117donald-trump-bad-spelling0801AMStory

Please archive
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/donald-trump-bad-spelling/index.html?sr=twCNN090117donald-trump-bad-spelling0801AMStory

You gay people always find the sheet to talk about, but when you make a mistake it is what you 'intended'...
stop talking trash if you do not want others to opress you for your own stupidity!!!

DRUMPFZT!!!

Heeling can also can imply stepping back up, OP.

Do you want to look like a victim and stay in bed while healing? Or do you wanna look like a badass standing back up after you get hit?

He's using the heel term like in face/heel wrestling alignments. Trump is a smark.

he deleted the tweet and corrected spelling 1 hour after posting it.