Heeling

>Heeling

Burn Burgernistan to the ground

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHGAHAGAAHAAHAHAHHA

WE WUZ HEELERS

Yeah, he's embarrassing. We know. He has been for some time.

B-but at least he's white...

Yooooo drumph btfo - omg like whoa

Muricans : Those who don't not speak English should not come here.

>White
>educated

Oh i forgot he's orangeutan

>triggers the media again with a twitter post to distract them whilst he does something big

He is 70 years old and had a long day helping with the disaster relief, give him a god damn break.
At least this is proof he is in control of his own twitter account instead of that hack Hillary who's twitter is just a political billboard.

You guys are completely missing the double entendre. Trump has brought Texas to heel.

This is the 4th time he typed heel instead of heal. He once used the word heel over heal twice in one tweet.

I can't even be mad. I rely on autocorrect all the time. This Comey and Hillary stuff he's tweeting about however, now THIS is interesting.

he just means becoming obedient. because niggers.

While he does nothing

le epik typo

god damn it my sides

>>heeler
ˈhiːlə/
noun
AUSTRALIAN/NZ
a sheepdog or cattle dog trained to drive animals by running or nipping at their heels.
"my dog is a heeler and so doesn't require much grooming"

If you wanna 44d underwater backgamon it, he makes a dramatic typo one tweet, then 6 minutes later he tweets about Comey exonerating Hillary long before the investigation was over. All those people going to see his tweet will have to see the corruption tweet too!

It's not like the media spent the week obsessing over Melania's high heals

*Trump shits his pants*

Trumpfags : our daddy alpha male is in control of his Anus.Globalists BTFO

Exactly my thinking. He's got them on the short leech.

Fucking newfags. 8 years.

LIES
their coats are a nightmare of shed

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

and now look at you, sharing Donald Trump's messages and making yourself look like a snarky little shithead who cares more about spelling than about the people of Houston
>friendly reminder he's been doing this forever and would have stopped by now if you just ignored it

Phoneposting ain't easy cunt.
Sometimes even a God tier troll needs to stop for covfefe.
WE
Trolling isn't even his day job.
Dude is a pro golfer or something.

He did it AGAIN. This is the third time.

Does that mean when he did it the first time was he priming the media to bitch about Melania's shoes? Is it 1488D Intergalactic Pickle Ball or is he just a dipshit?

He has to be doing this shit on purpose...

That's cute, Trump.

NOW FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT MOTHERFUCKER

I, for one, have never made a typo!

By now I'm convinced he does this on porpoise to get news and late night comedians to talk about it, instead of real issues.

4D chess, unironically.

>Hillary: Texas is in play!
Trump: "Texas will come to heel!"

>Gets the entirety of the liberal media to show his tweet to everyone.
>His message, that he handled the hurricane very well, gets 10x the audience because of this.
>Nobody cares about the typo.

4d chess is dead

BRING THEM TO HEEL!

>missing the dolphin inclusion

He can't order the DOJ to arrest someone. That's incredibly unethical, and people from DOJ would just resign.

waah drumplgfhff can't spell!
>spells each and every complex word perfectly every time
>there is a clear pattern to Trump typos and they have a provable repeatable effect on his enemies
Glhumphf ugh waah
>Every single typo has a double meaning and/or coded message.
>Every single one
Trump is smarter than 90% of people and 100% of the media and it shows, man does it show.

Yeah, it's like "look! Drumpf's being a moron a moron again!" Then, "woah, Hillary and Comey BTFO." The man is a genius.

mmmm....heels...