Butt hurt left going in hard.. would be good if we could all show L'Oréal some support for terminating the nig nog

Butt hurt left going in hard.. would be good if we could all show L'Oréal some support for terminating the nig nog

>her
>her

Fucking kek

>W-what do you mean "diversity includes whites, too?!"
Lel

Only someone who's mentally ill wouldn't understand the double standard

>tfw black people are the biggest demographic for that

WTF I hate makeup now

I fucking hate white women. These disgusting whores are ruining western civilization. They should have never received the right to vote.

Why can't these idiots just accept the fact that white, pale and light skin is beautiful and symbolizes power, wealth and intelligence?
In China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam etc. white skin is a sign that you spend a lot of time doing work inside which means you are highly educated. Being dark skinned means you work the fields and get scorched in the sun.
Even the fucking bible says the same thing.

>Why can't these idiots just accept the fact that white, pale and light skin is beautiful and symbolizes power, wealth and intelligence?

Because they will never be able to be white.

Or well, the ones who actually get upset about this will never be able to be white.
The others are just virtue signalling.

> hashtag black friday

Fuck L'Oréal its owned by the usual.

>these whitening creams are HUGE best sellers in Asia, Pooinloostan and South America

Almonds activated.

This.

These bitches are arguing about a group of Jews who convinced them that putting coloured mud on their faces makes them beautiful.

Goddamn fucking retards

Fuck People of Crap

pretty sure they also sell natural tan cremes, aka skin darkeners

Fact doesn't matter because feelings

>How can you claim to champion diversity and then fire a person who is racist and doesn't believe in diversity

What are they confused about?

Also

>"FUCK BEAUTY STANDARDS OF THE CISARCHY!"
>"LET'S BUY BEAUTY PRODUCTS OWNED BY A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT BRAND OF JEWS INSTEAD"

>Killer black owned

If it's one community that is highly tolerant of homosexuals and cross dressing homosexuals, it's the black community...right?

Also;

>White woman

>Complaining about a black homosexual man getting fired

WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU, YOU CUNT.

Also this;

>FUCK CONSUMERISM
>FUCK PATRIACHAL BEAUTY STANDARDS
>FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY

>I'M SO ANGRY A WHITE RUN COMPANY THAT SELLS PRODUCTS TO HELP WOMEN CONFORM TO PATRIARCHAL BEAUTY STANDARDS FOR MASSIVELY INFLATED PRICES ISN'T CATERING TO A TINY MARGINAL COMMUNITY THAT ISN'T EVEN ONE I BELONG TO

When does BLM show up to tear her a new asshole for promoting moulignon owned brands?

Leftists continue to eat themselves. Pretty comfy

What is this referring to? I don't waste my time on social media like you normies.

Make up company had a black tranny model working for them.

He went on a twitter rant rrrrreeeeeeing about how much he hates white people.

They naturally fired him.

Leftists are angry, because it's impossible for a homosexual crossdressing black man to be racist because...reasons...

Is L'Oréal /ourmakeupbrand/?

It's shitty for skin care. Most skin care products that actually work are going to cost you copay in health insurance (prescribed shit) or coat well over 100 bucks for a few ounces.

Das Juden

Look at how white she is, doesn't she feel ashamed?

I wish I had a twatter account.