The slut that saved the West

The slut that saved the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STl7-_f4_eA
imgur.com/a/zqFoQ?gallery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can thank Sup Forums for elevating this bitch. If GG never happened, she'd just be some low-tier fetish model.

and the fucking story here is...what exactly?

>being this new

>her feet will never be in my mouth

god damn man...

>you'll never be so low as to actually be cucked by this bitch not once, not twice, but five fucking times

lurk moar leaf

The precursor to this

a fucking leaf

Who is that?

All we wanted to do is play vidiya...
Now we have to build a thousand year Reich first!

golly gee what a fatty

Wtf is wrong with her body proportions?

wew lad

its FIVE GUYS

I truly believe she is the reason for Trump winning the election. It all goes back to her. The SJW left/'alt-right' dicothomy never existed until GG started. After that it was one huge snowball.

>this new

I bet this bitch doesn't even drink skooma

Jesus fuck m8, didn't even get it at fiirst. Great post.

I wonder if she realizes exactly what she caused. Does it keep her awake at night?

That cocksucker is not politically relevant
>sage and report this threads

THEY WEREN'T CONTENT WITH THE WORLD!
THEY WANTED TO DESTROY EVERY LITTLE TRACE OF DISSENT.... THEY WANTED TO WIPE ANY TRACE OF ANY WORLD, REAL OR FICTITIOUS, EVER HAVING EXISTED OUTSIDE OF THE MARXIST HELL THEY HAD CREATED FOR US.

BUT WE SAID TO THEM; YOU MAY TAKE OUR LIVES... BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE... OUR VIDYA!!!!!!!!

and we'd have Clinton as president

>Not giving credit to (((Russ SteinBerg)))

>I've been around since gamergate
>i'm an oldfag

A-are you for real?

GG made the media totally untrustworthy to the people who would later spam memes about Trump on every social media platform, undermining all attempts by the same media to delegitimize Trump.
GG made the term "SJW" go mainstream and brought them to the attention of normies who would later bawk at their attempts to call Trump racist and sexist.

GG was the turning point for our civilization. History books will talk about its importance for decades to come.

Also, it is important to remember that GG was one of the very few things to be completely BANNED from Sup Forums.

If you only saw what was going on because of GG, you can be safe in the knowledge that you're a slowpoke retard normie.

That is all.

How do you fall in love with such a hambeast? I'd rather stay a virgin for the rest of my days than have something like that as my wife/gf/one night stand.

>say that GG redpilled normies
>"if you got redpilled by GG you are a normie"

...okay?

That is because you are a faggot

So, wait.

Quinn is a tranny right?

Aryan goddess.

No, we unfortunately saw her disgusting naked body and vagina.

t. low test chubby chasing cuck

>say
>user says
>get fifis hurt

hope she knows what she started....

youtube.com/watch?v=STl7-_f4_eA

Who cares about the motive?

She looks like those fat moles from super Mario.

>she keeps making threads about herself to promote her upcoming book

fuck off

you dumb faggot, if you don't stop posting right now i will shove my cock down your throat

I doubt she has the introspection required.

bruh

zoey quinns vegine was the autistic serb who shot franz ferninand

everything she did led up to now

trump tried running in 2010

>there are some men thirsty enough to not only fuck that, but to also white knight for her

It's pitiful.

I still like how GamerGater never went after big corporations. It's some how vlogger and indie developers fault that Ubisoft pays for reviews.

whoa

i guess history really does repeat itself huh....

Literally why drumpf is in the white house

Yeah, disgusting landwhale harpy she may be, she did us a HUGE favor.

zoe is why dlumpf got two scoops

>All this upheavel because a whore couldn't keep her legs shut

A story as old as Helene of Troy

Her vs her would probably make a good mma match

She and Sarkeesian have done so much for us by being complete fucking retards, I've actually grown quite fond of them. They gave us so much - it brings a tear to my eye.

nice analogy

GG went after ad money for major journalism websites like gawker and kotaku and did pretty well actually.

I've been fighting for my vidya since The Doom brothers shared some heavy metal with their school

Can someone shop her head smaller?
That would be worthy of many keks.

some NEET gaymrs xd think they have influence over something, because they got "involved" into politics when she tried to mess with their video games.

Their "influence" is mostly spamming WE WUZ on youtube or typing nigger emojis on twitch

Can't deny that. Gawker is dead and Kotaku has 0 credibility left.

my money would be on dunham desu

whatabout xir?

can you kindly explain the story behind the filename?

>monkeydonian
>complain about "we wuz"
>we wuz great alexandriers n shiet

She looks like a discarded gummy bear

The real miracle is that multiple men had a low enough opinion of themselves to even consider fucking her.

Sup Forums is president, eat it faggot

Daily reminder Gamergate spawned the Alt-right.

i dont know but i would pay money to watch an all-SJW MMA league

now now, lads.

Im slav you have nothing to worry about my dark skinned neighbor

basically an entire corporation stuck his neck for a 2 dollar whore with piercings.

we all knew that companies pander on some level, but we didn't think that journalists have this sjw cabal that silences critics and gamers. even fucking moot cucked for this bitch and the company.
i understand fucking over your base for money,fame or fortune. but they went too far with sticking up to this whore

Heh. Well played, user. Well played.

I don't understand why you and denbts hate each other

I made it 13 seconds in before had to turn it off over your utterly faggot voice.

Simmah doww noww goys!

Because of the name Macedonia.

Slavs have called this region Macedonia since ever, but when we got independence Greeks got butthurt saying "WE WUZ ORIGINAL MACEDONIANS" and some our politicians do the same "NO WE WUZ MACEDONIANS" so its mostly political "hate", most normal people don't care about it, except underage edgelords like that greek user.

>GG went after ad money for major journalism websites like gawker and kotaku

This is the same website and no they didn't do pretty well. It didn't stop Companies from paying paid reviews from youtuber or what not.

I'm sorry lads

imgur.com/a/zqFoQ?gallery

your nasal voice is disgusting. if Hitler returned you would be the first to end up in the ovens.

Why is he so based?

>at least six guys found this disgusting creature sexually arousing

Are you ethnic slavs?

Do denbts want the name because of Alexander?

Yes, because it caused thousands of liberal-minded video game enthusiasts to shift their ideologies to the right, causing a massive flux in the political spectrum. We had known about SJWs for years before Gamergate happened, but their influence on video games was done in tiny bits and pieces, never anything worth getting truly enraged over. Then GG happened, and they were forced to show their hand and commence the attack on vidya early.

I mean, a good chunk of Sup Forums happened because GamerGate showed how untrustworthy the leftist media really is by spinning the most blatant bias against it ever seen. The disillusionment people faced during GamerGate was unprecedented, and I do in some small way believe it was the catalyst for altering our timeline.

>Pussy craving nerds
>White Knights
>Feminists
>Low test

I am not surprised at all

>load 175 more images

t-that's not her head

is it?

Congratulations for just arriving on the Internet.

She had a nice looking pussy doe

Yup, slavic/Orthodox culture.

Some people are however retarded and they think they are descendants of the Macedonians.

As retarded as Greeks thinking they have something to do with the ancient Greeks.

Yes, they sperg out because Alexander, the whole "problem" is they go "WE WUZ" and we do the same "NO WE WUZ".
I like Greeks tho, i like every Orthodox nation, plus they even helped us in 2001 when we had war with the albo mudslimes, they are alright.

>I like Greeks tho, i like every Orthodox nation

>have Greek Orthodox church down the street
>never been to church
>get feelings that maybe I should
s-should I check it out?

>spam WE WUZ on youtube or type nigger emojis on twitch
>determine the President of the United States

Really biurificates my almonds...

We are ethnic Bulgarians, thank you very much

Religion is for weak willed faggots.

Elections are every four years bruh people dont declare halfway threw a term