Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ILxqIEEMg
youtube.com/watch?v=MLomyPHr91s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, Dmitry Demushkin is the last hope.

He s a titty-one.

not last.

He would stop the influx of central Asian muslims

I might end up voting for him for lulz, he won't win anyway, but I'd prefer someone else. He's a cucky candidate.

what do the common people of russian think about navalny?

(((PUTIN))) won't allow him to be president

no

No, he's just in it for power. And his image is weak, the one of a victim, or a martyr perhaps, but it won't work in Russia.

>Russia
>hope
But yeah, probably.

they dont think about him at all.

most high school kids like him.

hes like trump lil bit, he doesnt want to be pres, but jews force him with financial support.

>2ch memes
Rapebaby?

pic related is only hope for russia. he would fix everything in few months.

We are beyond rescue, but yeah he is still the only politician in Russia.

Russia has a fuckton of rich elitist oligarchs.Whoever benefits them the most will be in power.That means someone who can reign in the population give them a sense of patriotism while slaving them for said capitalist lords.
That person today is Putin he will be in that place untill he dies or is no longer efficient.If you think any other political power can rise then you dont know how things work in the eastern bloc m8.

The Russian hacker network is huge.

>.If you think any other political power can rise then you dont know how things work in the eastern bloc m8.
like their is any difference between east west south and north elites.

But everything you said is correct.

is this really a problem in Russia?

they don't exist here
wasn't even mentioned in the war baby wikipedia page for WW2
there are however many "Russlanddeutsche" in Germany who are still interested in Russia

most ostdetusche are slavic people they have same mentality like russians.

slavshits have no future

Yes

YES

if there would be 3 million chechens russia would be taken over by now

I hope he will get fit before the elections

He is stupid and he is liar.

After Russia they take over and islamize europe :^

Is this the 30+ thread with exactly the same wording and picture? Are Analny shills literal bots?

He is just another hungry for power politician.
Should be kept away.

>Analny shills
Good. I like Putin's fans.

idk if that's any better than slavs taking over you know...

t. Amsterdam pride

>that's any better than slavs
AHAHAHAHA
Good luck and Allah1 akbar!

He has no chance of winning, the system isn't even rigged, it was designed for Putin from day one

ish'allah

Obviously it is, Chechens will end your western degeneracy once and for all.

He is a scumbag, he is a zio puppet.

Last hope for nationalism in government. Why do you h8 him?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ILxqIEEMg

aaand this
youtube.com/watch?v=MLomyPHr91s

>hohol-shill
>nationalism
Yeah boy, that's some the_donald level nationalism.

>hohol-shill
Not again...

Do I need to post a picture there he basically himself says that lol? Navalny only allied himself with nationalists because in 2007-2010 they were popular, he later allied with commies and all other trash, it was all about who's popular. But yes, he has some very mild alt-lite level nationalistic ideas, but that's not enough to seriously support him.

He's not a nationalist, basically he will say anything that gets him an audience - anything that is popular among teens

he caters to faggots, so no

He's a degenerate

Also he's flip-floppity as fuck and switches his beliefs every year

Gennady Zyuganov is the only real hope for Rusia

8 million of them

So less than 6% of population?

He is a ill informed cuck that doesn't really give a fuck about Russia.

his daughter is qt post pics

>Spanish flag
>shilling for communists
Nothing new here.

he will probably kill himself with 2 shots to the back of the head

isn't he a liberalfag who wants to turn russia into a degenerate western copy, only worse?
russians are like sandniggers, they need a strong leader to keep them in check
there're two russias anyway: StP and M ringroad and the rest which is a shithole barring a few regional centres

It's the last hope for Russia to balkanize in the short time.

Actually lots of them run to Europe as refugees. for medical treatment, for example

Unironically this.

I remember he once said something along the lines of
>the Russian government nebers goes out of it's way to help ethnic Russians, only minorities. They should focus on helping ethnic Russians instead
Or is my memory faulty? Because that sounds pretty based

this.

>Yale World Fellow
About the same chances of being elected as US electing a someone who studied at Moscow State University.

> liberalfag
A stereotypical liberal in Russia is a different thing than in America, they would be more near to Reps then Dems.
However I don't remember him calling himself liberal loudly and in his meme nationalism time he denounced all the liberal movement
Navalny is just a bitch who would be anyone if it gave him audience and ratings.
The problem is that Russia is supposed to be a "democratic president-parliamentary republic". For the last 18 years its leader hasn't changed. The country is in crisis. The advantage of democracy that it could solve political crisis by changing power. And its what could help to reduce stress in the society. And Russia has no real opposition whose leader could do it. I don't mean not these clowns in the parliament. Well, expect meme Navalny. The other person who could have been such a leader was Nemtsov, but he was killed, so nothing left.
The alternative is civil war. It's a natural law. And it frightens. If a country pretends to be democratic and don't act such, it ends up in a serious society conflict.

>The other person who could have been such a leader was Nemtsov

If he stays alive till the election day.

we're all pretending to live in democracies m8, and they've all shown themselves to be cancerous and election term whoring to the biggest voting block dictatorship would be a more fitting label
status quo shall die soon enough and we shall live in a libertarian future devoid of mandatory monopolistic ponzies, all of which are legacies of past solutions that perhaps made sense at the time - either out of ignorance or too much power vested in governments; notice how globalism tends to equalize the world so there's no escape wherever you may be

good news is that disruptive tech is already here, communications are abundant, unfiltered and cheap; there's no more need for some big government to oppress individuals, there's no more stability for youth so they conform and give up some of their rights for future benefit
genie's out of the bottle

>half year till "elections"
>Navalny still the only one who started campaign

notice anything?

>tfw he'll only get out in 2029.

I liked his videos.

Russia has no SJWs.

RUSSIA IS HOPE!