Bitcoin was just an experiment...

Bitcoin was just an experiment. Blockchain will be the part of the new world order: cashless economy with absolute transparency of unmodifiable data. Everybody will be able to see how and where you spend your money, cash will be abolished in most countries in 2020s.

Cryptocurrency won't be your friend for long, Sup Forums. You are fucked.

LMAO, get a life, no-coiner

then use Monero

Yeah pretty sure this is a mark of the beast dry run, too bad.

> no-coiner
Stop projecting.

>he doesn't know about Monero and shit
Pretty much you are

I installed bitcoin core a while ago to check how much was still left in my old wallet. Blockchain starts downloading, It is already 125gb+ by now.
Fuck that shit.

Nobody fucking cares about your cryptoanarchtard shit, it's not gonna save you when bigdata kicks in to help ISPs start filtering all suspicious traffic and unregulated currencies are banned.

Then we'll hang all statists

didn't your stock exchange just approve the trading of crypto? go get rich you retard

also, buy monero if you're afraid of all this stuff

>Everybody will be able to see where and how you spend your money

Nope. BitChurning already exists to protect pedophiles and major drug transactions.

(that said, if someone REALLY, really, REALLY, wants to track it back, they could maybe get close, but if you take proper precautions you can make it next to impossible)

> didn't your stock exchange just approve the trading of crypto
Of course they did, because they are going to make their own centralized ones. It doesn't mean nothing will change.

> monero
fuck off

> BitChurning
It won't work with cryptoEuro or whatever. Blockchain become something interesting for big corporations and central banks, cryptocurrencies made for enthusiasts and drug dealers are not what they want to create.

I'm ready to receive the mark of the bea-

I mean my employer mandated microchip.

>they are going to make their own centralized ones
It's already called PayPal lol

>Everybody will be able to see how and where you spend your money, cash will be abolished in most countries in 2020s.
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a parallel free market.

> Bitcoin is stopping the rothschilds, reptiles and the nwo
> Dammit I guess we have to play fair
> No, wait, let's just lobby all the world governments and financial institutions to criminalize crypto!
> Succeeds because they always do
> Crypto now worthless

yeah, but, central banking won't work. hell, banking won't work.

pretty sure you're just going to see crypto made illegal

not all cryptos work like that.

>Crypto ever having real value

Go back to shilling your crypto trash on /biz/

Bitcoin was the just the first. Coins like Monero address the privacy concerns BTC exposed.

To understand why BTC was created go read Satoshi's manifesto

>bugdata, ISPs

Exactly. You're thinking a step ahead, and judging by the recent acceleration of basically the free internet being shut down, we can expect individual users to start getting booted completely from the internet before the year's end.