It's commonly known that Wittgenstein and Hitler attended the same high school

It's commonly known that Wittgenstein and Hitler attended the same high school.

What isn't commonly known is that the Chad Ludwig bullied the Beta Adolf:

On starting at the Realschule, Wittgenstein had been moved forward a year.[55] Historian Brigitte Hamann writes that he stood out from the other boys: he spoke an unusually pure form of High German, dressed elegantly, and was callous and unsociable.[56] In a contemporary journal entry, Wittgenstein wrote: "The other boys dress like disgusting brutes. Yesterday Adolf asked my opinion of his painting. After looking at it for one second, I took the paper into my hands, crumbled it into a ball, and threw it at his face." In a later entry Wittgenstein describes a second incident with Hitler in the gymnasium locker room: "Pussy Junge's [Wittgenstein's nickname for Hitler] penis and testicles are so minuscule that it fills my heart with laughter. All of the other boys are able to achieve full erections but Adolf stands in the corner alone with his flaccid, infantile penis in his hand."[57]

Wittgenstein? Is that a Jewish name? All trying to bignote themselves at the expense of Adolf. May they perish in hell and their descendants burn.

Spaß muss sein, sprach Wittgenstein...

hitler had a babydick

drumpf has a babydick

hmmmm...

So they were all faggots?

And look where the 'muh dick' argument got him

Sounds legit.

Nice fanfic. I laffed.

Trump is well endowed according to his ex-wife

>incident with Hitler in the gymnasium locker room
>All of the other boys are able to achieve full erections but Adolf stands in the corner alone with his flaccid, infantile penis in his hand.
So he was not a faggot.

well Brump is literally Hitler

>Pussy Junge's [Wittgenstein's nickname for Hitler]
What did Wittgenstein mean by this?

Krauts?

>The virgin nazi vs the chad Jew

>All the other boys were able to achieve erections
What were all those boys doing that this little prick noticed they could all get erections? Good on you Adolf, I knew you weren't a fucking faggot. Also:
>Wittgenstein
I know that normal Germans have these names too but I mean... what are the (((chances)))?

So all the little Kraut boys stand around in the locker room with full on hard dicks, and call Adolf a faggot for NOT having a hard on? What a bunch of little faggots.

this
Hillary voters on suicide watch!

That's all I got from it, too.

Some things never change

Wittgenstein is an incredibly based philosopher, he is one of the few modern philosophers to take it back to its greek roots, where it actually fucking matters and has a point as opposed to beta spinsters who enjoy fantasy crap.

Junge is German for boy, 'pussy' doesn't exist.
Source is fake, dude is larping.

Wittgenstein is a jewish-Austrian family, so you're not wrong

MUH DIKKKKKK

>jewish propaganda
sage

Why are kikes and dindu's obsessed with dicks?

Yeah, right? He's laughing at the straight kid for not getting a hard-on to naked boys. If I were in that situation, my pecker would retract inward in disgust too.

>haha adolf can't get an erection by looking at other boys' erect dicks what a fag
Didn't really think this one through huh.

If you are dumb enough to believe this you should be gassed.
Its true that they probably went to the same school, but supposedly all their interactions amounted to was Hitler shouting 'saujude' (pig-Jew) at Wittgenstein or something.
Don't be so fucking gullible lads.

>Hitler shouting 'saujude' (pig-Jew) at Wittgenstein or something.

Did Hitler actually hate Jews from a young age? I thought it was only after WW1.

Yeah, this is pure bullshit

"Written after the war."

Just another virtue signalling hit-job.

Wittgenstein is a mega chad, just read his shit.

Man if I wasnt on a phone, this would make a killer "chad philosopher, virgin fuhrer" comic.

Every time.

And how many of WittgenSTEIN's kin has died, partly because the "muh dik" argument?