Cantwell denied bond because of his 'hate speech'

>Amerilards will defend their Constitution being torn to pieces

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc29.com/story/36262133/update-judge-denies-bond-for-cantwell-on-charges-over-aug-11-rally#.Waiaoh5wvD4.twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link
>nbc29.com/story/36262133/update-judge-denies-bond-for-cantwell-on-charges-over-aug-11-rally#.Waiaoh5wvD4.twitter

This isn't surprising at all. Charlottesville is a lefty haven. Not as bad as Berkley, but not terribly far off.
There is absolutely no way that he can get a fair trial there.
He needs to try to move venues and get another hearing regarding his bail.
He's not a flight risk and doesn't even have enough money to go "on the run" if he wanted to.
His case is a very easy case for being found not guilty, but he has got to leave that leftists hellhole.
They're going to try to make a martyr of him. That is not going to go well for them.

Lol, not sure if poor troll or genuinely fucking retarded...

Cantwell is a lefty, he is about as far a libtard lefty as it's possible to be without being held in a secure mental health institute. A lefty heaven is exactly what he needs. Unluckily for Cantwell even the left are distancing themselves from his cowardly assaults with a deadly weapon and his repetitive and vile hate speech is on record so many times the judge just basically called him a domestic terrorist.

He has no chance of being found not guilty, the video, email, photographic, DNA, crime weapon and witness statements have him nailed for at least a 4 year spell and rightly so.

Simmer down Mahmoud, go get a Kebab.

Good for him. He just earned a mistrial at a minimum.

U L T R A R E K T
L
T
R
A
R
E
K
T

that's violating the NAP

Hell, even our politicians have admitted the Constitution is meaningless to them publicly for 20 years. Honest to God, I heard a US Senator says exactly this on the radio 20 years ago.

I think you have him confused with chris chan, user. Understandable as both live in Virginia

Please find a source for this, I need to know if it's true or not. I have to know if we are truly that cucked.

Ill violate ur nap

you gotta DODGE it says DODGE on the car

pwease no steppy

If anyone ITT goes to any future rallies, superglue the fucking bodycam onto your shirt.

I think this country is to fucked to come back.

I am taking the black pill. I am gonna go get my dick sucked by sexy brown women and live with zero fucks.

it's been fun boys. Let me know if death squads happen.

you know black people cant read

Trying to figure out why anyone gives a shit

Good lesson for these idiots...don't talk to the media. Ever.

is he going to end up a millionaire?

If he plays his cards right there's a high chance.

Thats we are doing from now on in my group. I'm facing charges right now for a rally a few months ago. Cops could barely contain the violent leftists, had to fight my way out of getting cornered. Course the cops (conveniently) see me fighting 3 dudes getting my ass kicked and they dont get charged.

the other guys dont get charged i mean

he will win a civil suit evevtually from all this.

>italians
>white

Bump, this put down on his luck African American didn't do nothing wrong.

FREE CANTWELL.

He's not Italian. He's a black Jew.

>She is making a white supremacists symbol