Take a good look at this man, Sup Forums. Take a real good look. Goebbles was Hitler's best friend and right-hand man...

Take a good look at this man, Sup Forums. Take a real good look. Goebbles was Hitler's best friend and right-hand man. Does he look like a tall, blonde and blue-eyed Aryan too you? No, quite the opposite. Hitler liked and valued him anyway.

The "Hitler would gas all non-Aryans" meme must stop. It's pure bullshit made up by Jews. Hitler didn't even gas the Jews, so why the fuck would he gas slavs, Irish, Brits or other non-Aryans? Stop this nonsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892
youtu.be/qych3WYNViA
youtu.be/uyeJ5aUaw0o
youtu.be/ZQLZwSPq2Rw
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU
youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg
youtu.be/-2P34vGE0Dw
youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Division is their best weapon

>hitler nutlicking thread
sage

war has been over for 70 years, you lost

bomber harris did nothing wrong

dresden didn't happen but it should've happened again

Stop kidding yourself

>The "Hitler would gas all non-Aryans" meme
No, this just shows how big hypocrites the nazis were! At least according to German history "teachers".

i was talking to a friend a while back about it
they were the most diverse union racially, nationally and religiously in history as far as i know of.

Moron

Post more diversity

You have no power here kike

BEGONE THOT!

goebbles was 2% semite though

The myth that aryans are only blue eyes and blonde is a jewish shit invented in the 50's-60's.

Goebbles and Sup Forums - A comparison

>Both admire Hitler
>Both battling societal nihilism in their nations
>Both depressed but still wanting to fix things
>Both just want the love of a good traditional woman to go home to
>Both effective propagandists able to sway the public
>Both rabid antisemites

There were NO blond blue eyed guys at the top of the 3rd Reich, were there?

Perhaps those blond blue eyed were the "beasts of the field"? The crowds at Hitler's rallies were full of them.

Wait a minute. So you're trying to tell me that Hitler didn't want to kill himself, all his top men, and 99.9% of the entire human race including most Germans?

You anti-semite.

If Dresden didn't happen why did they rebuild the great buildings along the river (recently, the Frauenkirche) stone by stone? The stones were fucking LABELED before they put them back together. It took decades.

Bingo

a sign of the times, it creates people like us

But the fascists added to the economic picture an understanding of the deep humiliation and sense of powerlessness that most people were feeling as they faced the unemployment and inflation of the post-World War I years. These economic humiliations were coupled with a deep spiritual and ethical crisis that characterized German society under the Weimar Republic. The values of the feudal past had collapsed rapidly, but what seemed to be replacing them was an ethos of extreme self-interest, profligate sexuality, moral relativism, and family collapse. The older communities that formerly gave mooring and direction to life were rapidly disintegrating, or perceived themselves to be under un- relenting attack. To be sure, some of the resistance to the cultural revolution of the 1920s was based on a reactionary longing for a past that was oppressive to most or for the security that patriarchy offered. But not all of this resistance was simply reactionary. Some of it was based on a correct assessment that the new society emerging in Germany was oppressive in a different way. Those who still felt some allegiance to precapitalist values sensed that Weimar society provided little opportunity for many people to feel good about themselves, or to feel confident that what they bad managed to achieve for themselves in their work, family life, and community was likely to survive the winds of change.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892

Poopin wit mah pantes on.

>Both just want the love of a good traditional woman to go home to

Goebbels was a notorious whoremonger who cheated on Magda innumerable times. But yeah, we pretty much are Goebbels

>i don't know what Honorary Aryans are

>Daily Reminder

The Myth of Aryan Invasion in India - Dr. David Frawley - India Inspires Talks
youtu.be/qych3WYNViA

The Collapse of Aryan Invasion Theory and the prevalence of Indigenism
youtu.be/uyeJ5aUaw0o

Scientific Verification of Vedic Knowledge - Full Length
youtu.be/ZQLZwSPq2Rw

How Germans Distorted Hindu Ideas Which Led to Nazism: Rajiv Malhotra
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU

Rajiv Malhotra explains the genesis of the Aryan Dravidian Myth
youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg

Dr Subramanian Swamy exposing Aryan Dravidian Theory
youtu.be/-2P34vGE0Dw

Aryan Invasion Theory Exposed By Sri Rajiv Dixit Ji
youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE

Kys

>Triggered LARPing Nazi

>Kvetching Jew

I fantasize everyday about being Propaganda Minister, I hope Duterte will need one in the future

It may be true but honestly i don't trust anything the "historians" say about Hitler and others around him.

The actual consensus is : we should believe that Hitler was half jew half nigger, meth addict, had only one testicle and a micropenis, was brown haired and brown eyed, gassed 140% of the jewish population at the time in fake shower rooms and burned them in polish winter without gas or coal for no reason whatsoever...etc

How Germans Distorted Hindu Ideas Which Led to Nazism: Rajiv Malhotra
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU

Whenever National Geographic starts ranting about le ebin master race Hitler tried to create I need to turn the channel, it's just one opinion after the other, no facts stated, no dates, numbers, etc.
Sometimes a vague transcript is being pulled out of a cabinet by some jew that looks like a washed up hobo taken from the street.

You'll learn more listening to one David irving lecture than all those cucked documentaries combined

I do like color of war though, it's less biased somewhat but definitly has all the best footage and some insightful narration on how WW2 started, they don't just throw the usual 'le hitlor invaded poland" at you.
it's still on youtube if I'm not mistaken, each episode is like an hour.

Magda was a single mother.

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums is Goebbles