Migrants claim violence while pushed back from Croatia

>Hamid Barekzai desperately tried to cross into Croatia 17 times in one year. He says he was beaten and humiliated during most of his attempts, but the Afghan migrant isn't about to give up on his goal of getting deeper into Europe.

>International rights groups say there is enough evidence that Croatian police for months have been forcing migrants and asylum-seekers back across the border to neighboring Serbia, in some cases using violence, taking their money and breaking their cellphones, without giving them an opportunity to file claims for protection.

>"Yesterday I came back from Croatia. They (police) beat us and took 900 euros and he (a policeman) took our phones and broke them. After that, he slapped me and he behaved very badly with us," said Haider Zaman Khan from Pakistan.

>Abdul Jabbar from Afghanistan said he tried to cross into Croatia three times and was beaten once.

>"The second time I went with my friend. We paid taxi to Zagreb 200 euros," he said.

>Instead of taking them about 300 kilometers (190 miles) to the Croatian capital, he said the taxi driver took them straight to a nearby police station.

>"The police beat us, they broke our mobiles and sent us back to the border," he said.

>"This morning, a group came back from Zagreb. So, even when they make it to Zagreb or (further west) to Slovenia, people are deporting them back to Serbia because it is outside of the EU," Buttner said.

>As he spoke, a Libyan man came limping into the factory and started bandaging his swollen ankle which he said he sustained from a baton hit by a Croatian policeman. A small crowd gathered around Ahmed Ali who said he's just back from what migrants call "the game" — an attempt to outplay the Croatian border police, like in a computer game.

>"They won today, but tomorrow is another game," he said.

foxnews.com/world/2017/09/01/migrants-claim-violence-while-pushed-back-from-croatia.html

How is the situation in Serbia/Croatia? Will the government go total SJW over this?

Serbia's government is all about brownnosing the EU/Merkel. They all pretend to be so concerned about these immigrants, but really, they just stick them in the backend of nowhere, take a picture or two from time to time, before they forget about them completely.

Our government is just using this as a way of showing "Look, we didn't ethnically cleanse the kebab this time, now gib EU membership". Also, to flick Croatia's nose. Even though our cops do the same thing.

Very nice, glad they are not succumbing.

>criminals complaining that they are being treated like criminals

Shocking.

BASED CHORWACJA

>wtf I keep trying to invade a country and they keep beating me up

Slovenia and Hungary both have walls on their borders. Migrants don't have anywhere to go from Croatia. And we certainly don't want them

Winner.

You utter monster, you expect them to show you papers, to file out paperwork and various forms that would ascertain their level of education and identity? You piece of shit, how dare you! Ugh, could you just not?

Based croat brothers
WTF I love Croatia now?

>>"The second time I went with my friend. We paid taxi to Zagreb 200 euros," he said.
>>Instead of taking them about 300 kilometers (190 miles) to the Croatian capital, he said the taxi driver took them straight to a nearby police station.

>"The second time I went with my friend. We paid taxi to Zagreb 200 euros," he said.

>Instead of taking them about 300 kilometers (190 miles) to the Croatian capital, he said the taxi driver took them straight to a nearby police station.

I love taxi drivers now.

I thought Serbia was the expert on purging muslims

98% of the shit stated here is pure fabricated fucktardery, I hope these brown shits get killed.

... are you seriously unable to detect sarcasm?

*satire

based croatia

>>Hamid Barekzai desperately tried to cross into Croatia 17 times in one year. He says he was beaten and humiliated during most of his attempts, but the Afghan migrant isn't about to give up on his goal of getting deeper into Europe.

Which already shows very well why we don't want him, faggot is incapable of learning a lesson.

fuggen paki shits

you're welcome.westcucks.

Why not just go literally anywhere else? why would anyone wanna go where they are beaten relentlessly and not welcome? Just go around you fuck animal. Keep up the good work Croatia.

>They (police) beat us and took 900 euros
>We paid taxi to Zagreb 200 euros

so I can't afford to go to Serbia.

aaaaand that is gonna be my reason why I won't be using Uber in the future

good for you

THIS IS WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE IN 2015!!!!!
deport all illegals now

>Uber = nazis
>Uber = HIV

Kek

>beat em up,steal money,break phones
Fucking A,im proud

wtf I, dare I say it, love Croatia now!

it's what they deserve.

>not a citizen
>willing to blatantly violate the laws of the country

>still think that said law should protect them

>Instead of taking them about 300 kilometers (190 miles) to the Croatian capital, he said the taxi driver took them straight to a nearby police station

>Serbia's government
ratted on us... th..thanks

>not stealing the phone and selling it to other migrants for usurious price before beating them
Damn cops are basically libs at this point baka

>stealing it and opening yourself up to an investigation
if it's broken it's broken, could have been damaged by a hundred different things.
if they find it in your apartment you have a problem

Jesus, Poles are pathetic

It was a joke Fritz

It's just banter m8

I'm German, please be understanding.

Just start making them disappear

I'd shoot every last one of those faggots in the face if it were legal.

Is this for real? It almost reads as a satire. I am supposed to believe that these poor refugees have hundreds of euros in their pocket? How the Fuck do you get batonned in the ANKLE! Was the cop lying in the grass waiting to ambush him? Seriously low energy

>how to tell when a german poster is really a german poster and not a turk.

Just shoot them and thrown them in a hole. You did it before.

As soon as you try to move from one safe country to another you're no longer a refugee but a migrant. (Relatively safe, it's still Serbia).

what the fuck are bulgaria and greece, we are fucking surrounded by EU, stupid EU countries are sending them to us...