Nov 4th Civil War

ANTIFA are planning a nationwide day of riots on November 4th, which they say will force President Trump out of office.

[ynw] According to two ANTIFA-based websites, plans are being made to end the “Trump/Pence regime” via acts of violence and terrorism across the United States.

Don’t be caught flatfooted. Call your congressman, senator, sheriff, mayor’s office and ask them: “What are you going to do to ensure these domestic terrorists don’t get away with killing more Americans?”

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

revcom.us/a/503/andy-zee-presentation-at-refuse-fascism-august-5-en.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Icy0WFPQHAwD/
bitchute.com/video/Xj5nRTXLiIBl/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World
archive.is/R6oYt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Although I am a commie I really hate these liberals and are a greater threat not just to the USA, because they will start spreading. So how do I help

call LEO

I hope this time Police will be shooting at them.

police state in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

>November 4th
Aren't they a day early? Anarchists around the world seem to have a million mask march on November 5th (our bonfire night) because of V for Vendetta.

Nov 4th?
Its gonna be cold as fuck. Hope antifa likes freezing. They will instantly go back home and go back to work.

But that's a Sunday.

Can't start a good riot on a Sunday. All the white supremacists are at church so there's nobody on the other side to try and escalate with.

>I am a commie
>So how do I help

YEET im moving to the US in October for the fun

But wait, isn't antifa being bashed by mainstream liberals? They won't exist by Nov. 4th

The MSM is handling them with kid gloves

>Y-Yeah they're violent but it was only because they were so passionate about Nazis in America!

>Antifa
>Legitimate employment

Good one.

place gun to your sternum and pull the trigger , will be the biggest help.

Ah okay, that makes sense. I didn't check the calendar.

bitchute.com/video/Icy0WFPQHAwD/

No, I mean the FBI just declared them terrorists!

It's been proposed but nothing official yet

I think the media must have got a heads up, which is why they all rushed to denounce at roughly the same time.

Remember Boomers support Antifa

SO let me guess you are an old school communist who isnt down with the homosexual bourgeois and mass immigration as a means to suppress the workers yes?

There's nothing to do. If I were a truly evil fuck with no conscience, I would fucking encourage them in their self destructive jailarity.

I'm just going to sit back and watch.

Hasn't happened, but even if it does they'll just go underground like the Weather Underground if it was a hundred-thousand times larger. America is becoming 2nd world really quickly. We're going to have a three way conflict between central government forces and law enforcement, left-wing guerilla terrorists and eventually right-wing guerilla terrorists.

ive got a song for this too

bitchute.com/video/Xj5nRTXLiIBl/

>139849064

Antifa isnt going to do shit now that their jew masters threw them under the dodge.

>retards riot
>Trump forced out of office

wut

Where I live, yes, the start of winter is a dumbass time to start protests. But where it's warm, where the diversity is strongest, it could actually be more pleasant to stand around in the winter.

Stop spreading bullshit like this, your literally trying your hardest to cause problems and violence and its sad.
Go do something in your basement instead of trying to make the world worse than it is already.

>Antifa
>Work

>retards riot
>everyone finally has enough of the crying
>new military spec police officers turn up in armored truck with hilarious shit instead of shields and sticks.
People are going to be getting tazed and shot in the balls with gas left right and center, like in the 60's when the police used to take no shit from hippies.

That's my Birthday!
What a present, a bunch of antifa fags beaten to a bloody pump and ground into the dirt under the boots of our glorious storm troopers

yes

then go firebomb your local immigration office then faggot

>not starting the war on Nov. 5th

good, don't tell anyone, let this be our reichstag fire

Nov 4th will be too cold. Prime time for riots/chaos is in the Summer months.

>America is becoming 2nd world really quickly.

Wait what? So America is becoming a nation aligned with the Warsaw Pact rather than a nation aligned with NATO?

Why has the FBI allowed these groups to continue and get stronger for so long? These Commies have set up indoctrination camps at Universities around the country for years.

Why do you guys get all the good shit..

The secret service and fbi need to stop the communist/anarchist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World
>The concept of First World originated during the Cold War and included countries that were generally aligned with NATO and opposed to the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, the definition has instead largely shifted to any country with little political risk and a well functioning democracy, rule of law, capitalist economy, economic stability and high standard of living. Various ways in which modern First World countries are often determined include GDP, GNP, literacy rates, life expectancy, and the Human Development Index.[1] In common usage, as per Merriam-Webster, "first world" now typically refers to "the highly developed industrialized nations often considered the westernized countries of the world".[2]
Why do you fags have to make everything so difficult. Can't you shitpost somewhere else?

Seems likely. The 100 year anniversary of the Russian revolution is coming up in a few months. This could erupt into something similar to the May '68 riots in France.

It's called democracy and this is why it always fails.

Trump is allowing police to have military weapons. This shit is gon be good. Watching antifa get shot down like Red Coats in a line.

i think i might actually do this. squeeky wheel gets the grease and hopefully that results in antifa getting wasted by law enforcement. fucking commie faggots.

What does that have to do with a group of people trying overthrow the country and change our laws to suit their specific, immediate wants? They used to be more effective at shutting these groups down in the past but instead, today they're allowed to flourish. It's confusing.

i'm preparing for a /comfy/ november then. hot cocoa and live riot footage.

unless they have the backing of Obama and the Cobra Commander things are going to be very painful for them

Aren't the police given stand down orders by liberal mayors?

More like planned chaos.

>ANTIFA are planning a nationwide day of riots on November 4th, which they say will force President Trump out of office.

THIS SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED

but don't because that would be bad and borderline illegal

First one of these anonymoose protests since the election, it should be good.

Will do and will be well armed

I'm afraid I've never heard of these

Do inform me on these.

bump

Considering how we're closer to Eastern Europe than Western Europe now sans Russia, it's actually funnily apt.

The million mask marches? They're inspired by the end scene of V for Vendetta where they all march on parliament in anonymous masks. They happen in cities all over the world now, albeit it usually the anglosphere.

we need to create chaos and polarise american society, fertile ground for a civil/race war

link to million man march ???

I'll make sure to have a carbine in my trunk in addition to my usual 73 rounds of 124 gr+P.

of course, nothing will happen in my state so I can't get into a few brawls with them.

The American military will support the white ethnostate and bring an end to the conflict, or at least build a wall around it and contain it.

Because now they have powerful lobbyist groups with serious financial and political power. The media also supports them and the public's opinion is largely shaped by the media. The FBI largely is interested in maintaining the public's perception of their safety as well as their actual safety. Of course their main purpose is to serve as an investigative body for the federal government, but the politics of the government plays a huge role in what the FBI decides to be worth their resources.

I wouldn't be surprised if a large enough faction within the military support it enough to make a white ethnostate possible after balkanization. The only question in my mind is how long until actual balkanization. If it happens too quickly not enough white Americans will be redpilled and probably wont support it as much as those of us who do would like, and maybe balkanization might not happen at all but just a normal conventional civil war, and if it happens too late there won't be enough white people at all for it to matter.

>Forcing Trump out of office by kicking trash cans

Lol, please

/this
They wouldnt be giving this much open notice and building hype if it wasnt a (((big production))).

Only stupids will underestimate what's in the works here.

They're coming for our trashcans!

I agree with the leaf.

But they do. Whatever that org is that he has. Proofs will be made public on soon.

here is some advice to anyone caught in such fights make sure you commence recording maybe even live stream and stay calm see yourself as a diplomat for the right also keep and eye out for people with bikelocks we cant track more of them down

Awesome news. Progressives look worse, and the police can have fun dealing with that. I'll be home cozy, sipping tea. Enjoy prison.

Stay out of fights, idiot. Let them do themselves in.

Idiot larpers need to be expelled from all nationalist movements.

$10 says McCain is behind antifa

It won't matter the beginning of the End Times starts on September 23rd.

Will this be the White man's roll in the new Chink world order?
Spec-ops RWDS?

lolololol
I love it.

Any faggot that participates in this should have their heads bashed in. No pity for me when your skull gets cracked.

>shadman

ill never get to see this directly because im English but have fun and remember stand your ground

>shadman did nothing wrong

>bitchute.com/video/Xj5nRTXLiIBl/
yeah, the retarded majority among us do. Some of us are woke.

I preferred the days when being politically correct was called gay retard talk

WHITE GENOCIDE ISN'T HAPPENING... BUT IT SHOULD

BUT IT WILL

FUCK U PINK PIGS REVENGE IS COMING

KEEP CRYING BITCH

They’ll riot the 4th and celebrate their “victory” on the 5th.

Can someone post that webm of antifa shooting guns as a response to OP's article? I mean Antifa is going to need to use robots because they can't aim for shit. It's almost on ghost level.
Shit give them double their chromosomes in IQ and they might hit something.

Good find OP.

They can fit more explosives underneath thick jackets.

so OP what are you going to do on that day?

Nov 4th in the dakotas, spray faggots with water...lawl

Cool Antifa vs. the U.S. Military. Should be a good fight.

go to one of their riots and commit mass murder suicide

Lmao at these revolutionary larpers. They have had the whole msm infrastructure on their side and they still haven't achieved shit. Just imagine how hard they are going to get #rekt when they publicly oust themselves as an enemy to american people.

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU

my body is ready

>only 73 rounds
Pussy you need 200.

Fuck off nigger. We have revenge watching subhumans like you and your fellow niggers destroy each other every fucking day. BLEACHED.

Actually the MSM is turning on them. They have been put on a certain list.

archive.is/R6oYt

>73 rounds
virgin detected

FUCK U FAGGOT

WHITES DEAD IN 100 YEARS

IM HALF BLACK HALF FILIPINO

IM AMAZING AND I WILL DESTROY U