Vegan ISIS

Now even the Daily Show went after Antifa, criticizing its violence.

The only funny part was when the dude called them the Vegan ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kmpqnxpYUqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>throws boiling hot tea in that faggots face

link plssssssssssss

I'm goIIIMNNNNBGGGG TO RAP24EEEEEE YOU TO DEATH

The polls on Antifa must've made the rounds.

youtu.be/kmpqnxpYUqA
I didn't watch it because i hate tea drinking fags that my people think are smart because of their accents

Vegan ISIS is a pretty good line. Strange how the entire msm has suddenly shifted here all at once though.

Never trust TV. If it said the sky was blue, would you shit your pants with surprise? The truth is the truth, regardless who speaks it. But TV will always be (((TV))).

>be antifa
>stand up for the poor innocent jews
>get thrown under the dodge by their jewish politicans, media, and backers
>get discarded like a 40s soviet peasant when its minorly inconvenient for their (((masters)))
>same jews that slaughtered commie peons throughout the ages
>same jews that ran off with their donation money
>but the "nazis" are totally the problem

This guy is not funny at all

>They took our japanese anime-games

This wasn't really a hit piece. They're just distancing themselves, downplaying their violent tendencies, misrepresenting their commie views, and wink winking to them to knock it off with the violence. Look at all the material they had to destroy them, compare that with how hard they'll roast Trump for a twitter typo.

C R U C I F I E D
U
C
K
E
D

>antifa are weeaboos without a future
figures

Guys, it's actually a funny video. When I saw pic related I chuckled out loud.

leftists literally never learn, it's just that the REAL thing was "never tried"

Strange, very strange indeed, they are all citing this last Berkeley chimpout. But it is not like the vegain ISIS didn't do anything similar or worse before.

Other thing, they talk like they didn't know Antifa, what is about and their tactics. They never mention the marxist background, only the anarchist.

Also, the coincidence of reaction among different news outlets on when and how to respond to the Antifa antithesis to nazis postulated by Trump shows very well that they are (((coordinated))).

For me is very clear that the left/liberals wanna distance distances from Antifa (although support them in the shadows), so they can regain the moral high ground that Trump shaked them off.

As for the right and conservatives, it is very important to stress that Antifa is a left movement, a natural consequence of marxist and group identity politics. Besides insinuate that democrats support them financially.

I'm not watching that piece of shit show. They have a decade of terrible hit pieces to apologize for. One funny video literally doesn't count. They had my respect and they squandered it. Let them lie in their filth, then.

Geraldo was on Hannity begging everyone to look at the Awan case and forget about Hillary's e-mails.

The MSM will disavow any activist movement the moment it becomes problematic to the narrative.

Antifa is generating a lot of bad PR for the left and it's giving the right mountains of ammunition.

It's only because "new media" has been exposing Antifa for what they are it forced the old guard MSM to distance themselves from Antifa before they go full weatherman underground.

Use a DNS and go to cc.com.. all episodes available for free

>They never mention the marxist background, only the anarchist.
Thunderf00t did the same bullshit thing.

Indeed, all this media is nothing but tactics. Since Trump challenge their moral high ground comparing the radical left with nazis, they had to distance themselves and at the same time downplaying, as you said, the fact that Antifa is almost 100 years old and always had marxism as ideology and violence as tactic.

I don't like Daily Shoah either, it's just a funny vid.

*Antifa PARALLEL to nazis postulated by Trump

He's kinda okay when he was a stand up and shitting on African Americans

Indeed, they wanna hide the fact that Antifa is the direct consequence of identity politics and other marxist ideas.

Yeah, I think so too. He would make fun of africans, indians, a lot of self loathing, and about woman also.

It all changed when he got the desk in the Daily Show. He obviously had to accomodate to a political discourse.

Jesus Christ what a soft take. He managed to make fun of Trump more than anything in a piece that has nothing to do with him

He wasn't even remotely funny either

I wonder if ((they)) are setting up a trap by this sudden turn of narrative that we haven't discovered yet?

>1 week ago
>they're heros like the people who fought the Nazi's
>now
>wait no we swear we aren't supporting them
pathetic

They lost their touch. I think a lot of the old guard died or was replaced around 2013. That's when they started going full retard and crashed their entire plan. The level of incompetence on display today is staggering.

The establishment is trying to separate themselves from their rapid dogs. They obviously see the massive hatred from the people, towards these leftist thugs.

We must ensure they do not successfully distance themselves from their creation. They are shock troops against us and will continue to be used as such. Do not forget this!

how the fuck can anyone watch that smarmy nigger faggot trevor noah, what a prick

A year ago antifa was rioting against the DNC, now they are rioting against white people. That is not incompetence, they are using their useful idiot, shock troops against us. Now they are merely trying to distance themselves from it. Their game plan will not change, however.

>Vegan ISIS
That's astonishingly funny for Unfunny South African Man.

>even the Daily Show went after Antifa
Daily Show involvement is definitive proof of an organised media propaganda campaign.

Fuck. It's the same people. The same routine. The same order. Over and over.

I want fucking leaks.

These subhuman anarchistards aren't Vegan ISIS.

Don't associate Veganism with anarcho-faggots.

The real "Vegan ISIS" will show it's head starting in 2018.

October 11, 2018; all non-vegans get scrubbed.

That little poorly-developed subhuman Noah Trevor is intolerable to look at & listen to.

whats DNS?

We can only hope that Trevor Noah returns to South Africa one day so a mob of full blooded Zulu's can eliminate him for being a half-caste.

Keep a close eye on Ben Shapiro's event and the following free speech week event at Berkeley. Antifa won't show up, almost like there's some deeper coordination going on. :^)

It must be nice to take over one of the most popular shows on TV, turn it into one of the most unpopular shows on TV, and then blame it on racism.

No, they have to show up, and make it look like the Proud Goys defeated them. Then it will be fortified: jews are the real alt-right.

Fuck me, if you need anymore proof that the media is controlled in America look at the coordination of condemning ANTIFA.

All happens this week.

the left immediately denounces any violence while drumf said nazis were fine people. The left once again shows us who has the moral high ground

Tea is better than you

>this last Berkeley
Literally nothing happened at that compared to any of the other shit that has been going down since December. Fucking nothing. Guys got "hit" on the ground? Was blood drawn? EMTs called? Pepper spray used? Fracas? Did anyone have helmets?

Pic related is from March. March! Media gave no fucks whatsoever about this and fucking worse. Unspecified altercations at Berkley now "cross a line". What. The. Fuck? Journalists can't even fake being honest when they finally pretend to be.

I hope some little lost Antifa faggot is reading this. Some shellshocked MSM SA cadet who ran around America hitting people who spoke up against the rotten machine that's now shitting all over you and your pals. Did you think your masters would be loyal, did you think they'd reward and praise you? Did you think you were fighting for a just cause?
You fought for the System, the lying corrupt DC-Media complex, and it's squashed you and your pals in less than a week. Because they never cared. It was all fake, the news, the beliefs, everything. A coat they worse, now turned. You were a useful idiot, you got played, and you're still an idiot. Now, you take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed...

Why have antifa renounced Herbal Infusions?
Because all proper tea is theft

>immediately
Go stick your dick up your twat

>The only funny part

The half nigger really sucks I can't even watch that show it is more about having some mixed race mutt then actually entertainment