Let's get a indoctrination thread going! Post shit that you were taught or not taught during (((schooling)))

Let's get a indoctrination thread going! Post shit that you were taught or not taught during (((schooling))).

>6 million Jews and 5 million "others" were killed during the Holocaust
>now the numbers are 6 mil Jews and 11 mil "others" and nobody questions it

>Hitler learned to hate Jews because he talked to a racist on a park bench.

>No mentions of the German Civil War or the Weimar Republic, Nazis rose to power because of WWI.

>No mention of Japanese war crimes during WWII.

>no mention of 80 million dead under Mao
>no mention of 20 million dead under Stalin
>no mention of Armenian Genocide
>no mention of Arabic slave trade
>no mention of mass civilian firebombing of Berlin and Japan
>no mention of Germany's economy during 1930s
>no mention of gulags
>no mention of American euthanasia programs
>no mention of American concentration camps for German civilians where 1.5 million died
>no mention of foreign SS units comprised of africans, indians, Arabs, slavs, chinese, and Japanese
>no mention of any of Germany's laws aside from muh jooish opreshion
>no mention of territory taken from Germany after ww1

>Stalin killed millions
>Gulags were death camps
>USSR was starving
>No mention of Generalplan Ost, the plan to exterminate eastern europe
>No mention of Marxist theory
>Communism doesn't work and capitalism is the best

No shit we were told one of the reasons was because Hitler failed Art school and his teacher was Jewish... Thus obviously calling for every Jew to be exterminated

Hold on schools are now teaching 11 million "others"? What the fuck? Does nobody fight against the Jews anymore?

Did you miss the new (((study))) that somehow added 6 million deaths?

kek this too, I was also told Hitler wanted to genocide arg*ntines by a teacher and take over not even kidding. Its like they tailor propaganda to wherever you are from: if you are from Russia then they say he wanted to gas slavs, if you are american that he was gna take awy your freedom, etc

Americans are told that Hitler was going to invade the United States after Britain was conquered. Hitler couldn't invade Britain through the English Channel, yet he was going to cross the Atlantic Ocean or land on Alaska?

My school was pretty redpilled and pro-fanco. Also christian.

It was through the american media (Tv-Shows, movies, etc) that all that went down the drain. In the university they didn't teach me anything other than engineering, no indoctrination, but peer pressure made me fall more under the bluepill lake.

Got redpilled when I was kicked out into the real world (coincidentally, it was at the same time as the migration floods began to arrive to Spain).

>100 gorillion natives were killed by Europeans in the Americas

What a steaming turd

>6 million Jews and 5 million "others" were killed during the Holocaust

That picture must scare many americans.

I would shoot her in the face if you know what I mean

I can't remember the details but the 11 million number was thrown around by an influential Jew hoping to make the Holocaust seem even worse. It culminated in a president saying 11 million at some point but this was decades ago. Either the guy or a friend of his owned up to it more recently, I'm pretty sure it was a friend, he was saying something like "that's madness, you can't do that" and trying to talk him out of it. I wish I could remember a name or something, I assure you this is true.

If you claim the 11 million number has resurfaced I have my doubts. People generally stick with the 6 million nowadays

Ya know, you can red pill the normies by saying the Nazis killed more gays/gypsies than jews.

Ah, I should have scrolled down before posting, this is exactly what I was talking about

Burger here. School did not teach a single thing about money management, budgeting, managing debt, etc.

There was a single math lesson where compound interest was mentioned for a moment, but that was it.

Thankfully the boy scouts taught me that stuff on my way to becoming an Eagle Scout.

I was taught that Mohammed was a persecuted, gentle soul and just went back to Mecca with his army from Medina to 'right wrongs' or words to that affect.

In reality as you know, that paki filth raped kids, beheaded the only decent kikes (they bitch slapped him whenever he tried to convert them). He also drank camel piss....

Now this is some spicy bait

I studied cultural anthropology, so it went something like this:
>noble savages are real
>matriarchy was good
>marxist theory is essential
>race/sex/everything is a social construct
>foucault in every single class
>human nature doesn't exist, its all culture
>any discussion of biology is evil reductionism
>science is western imperialism

>no mention of the CIA being a legalized crime organization

>School did not teach a single thing about money management, budgeting, managing debt, etc.
You learn that on your own after working your first real job. 0 reason to teach managing debt or money unless you have shit impulse control. As for budgeting, it's just basic math. I hate when retards make this argument.
>Scouts taught me that
Scouts is awful. Creepy old men and old out dated rules.

The Crusades are always framed as Christians attacking rightful Muslim lands without any justification.

No mention about the Roman Empire ruling those lands under Christianity for hundreds of years. No mention about Islamic conquests or Islam being created in the 600s.

My teacher, my dad and people in general have allways told me that america have enough nukes to explode the earth 60 times over.

> the bell curve was proven false.

>black people are racist

>>No mention of Japanese war crimes during WWII.
Why would they mention something fictional?

Screen cap for future reference, gotta get some reliable source, but that is on point.

First hominid cane from Europe

They were catholic weren't they?

>>No mention of Japanese saving thousands of Jews fleeing Europe by granting them amnesty without visas.

I Basically Learned Nothing. I See Myself As 20 Something Years Old And Retarded At This Point, What Is Real And What Is Not. Am I Real?

Star Wars! Star Trek! Spaceships! Pluto! Mars! Zero Gravity! Galaxies! Globe!

>No mentions of the German Civil War or the Weimar Republic
This. This. This. This is what strikes me the most. I never heard about this at school.

>nobility and rich are bad and incompetent
>only evil people are ambitious and want to rule over other people
>government is good
>EU is good

During the summer holidays I decided to go through my younger brothers school stuff.
In his English courses they looked at globalisation and its effects on England in particular.
They blatantly talked about how race mixing and importet diversity has made Britain less white duringt he decades and how the native ethnic population will continue to decline.
This was obvioulsy seen as tolerant and progressive since it meant less people could become evil white racist nazis.
They're literally teaching white genocide out in the open to children, white european children non the less, and noone bets an eye.
I haven't even mentioned the Spanish course which was with no exaggeration just one year of pro refugee propaganda.
If anyone's interested here I could post a couple more worksheets from the school classes.
This was 11th grade btw.

These are statistics they were presented with in the English classes.

If you were a rich russian at the time gulags were in fact death camps

Fpbp

Wew

>paying attention in (((school)))

That the UK declared war on Germany to save Poland, but not the Soviet Union after it did the same thing. When the war was over, the USSR occupied Poland, stole its land and the UK didn't raise the slightest complaint. 50,000,000 dead, and the UK won, but as the winner, it walked away from its entire empire. It really makes you think, why and for whom.