Stop kidding yourself all white people are racists

metro.co.uk/2017/09/01/stop-kidding-yourself-white-people-are-racist-6895283/

oy vey

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4367970/loreals-sacks-its-first-transgender-model-after-she-blasted-all-white-people-are-racist-in-shocking-facebook-rant/
archive.is/ERfJl
youtube.com/watch?v=rGph7QHzmo8
youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thing I stopped caring.

thesun.co.uk/news/4367970/loreals-sacks-its-first-transgender-model-after-she-blasted-all-white-people-are-racist-in-shocking-facebook-rant/

This.
What's even the point in bothering anymore? I'm born white and apparently that means I will always stay a racist asshole. So I might as well just accept it and reap the advantages of being an asshole.

Even the fucking Catholic Church is willing to forgive you your original sin.

Simply being 'white' is an offense to the envious browns of the world.

Fine i'm a racist, what are you gonna do about it niggers?

Norway bot, where art thou

>all white people are racist
>but it's not something you're born with
>you just have to uproot your whole culture to maybe cure it
>How will I know when you're cured? Well I made the assertion so naturally being infallible and totally well-intentioned I will let you know when it's happened
The only way to deal with this madness is submit to it or destroy it.

Good. More white people will turn towards racial and ethnic tribalism.

The race war inches closer every day. Hopefully it'll kick off in full effect before it's too late.

>all white people are racist
>but race is a social construct
sweatingtwobuttonman.png

>Stop kidding yourself all white people are racists
So what?

I like white people. Lefty cunts with their constant whining have turned me into a raging white nationalist. I don't care if you call me a racist. It doesn't matter and my only goal now is to oppress shit skins and torment them forever.

Stop giving whites a reason to be racist.

>Stop kidding yourself all white people are racists

If we were, we'd be in a much better position.

I fucking wish dude
also archive that shit you fucking newfag
also sage because this is a shitty slide thread
archive.is/ERfJl

Why are you pol racists so mad about being called racist by racists?

That's the point I have reached, too.
>tfw you've become "not an argument" meme tier

Newsflash: Everyone is racist, faggot.

yes. observing the world and everything in it has indeed made me value white skin higher than blacks. not my fault for being objective.

I wish...

they want us to get so irritated we attempt to own the labels they manufacture and then can destroy us while the brainwashed masses and paul ryan clap behind them

YES! Normalize it! Make every normie fuck out there think "Perhaps I am a racist? What do racists do?"
The liberal machine will kindle the flame that burns away the degeneracy. By their own actions they will be proven right. They will win, Trudeau-style.

embrace the molymemes

No, they want you to click on that retarded clickbait article to get traffic to their failing site.

>L’Oreal model Munroe Bergdorf found herself the target of abuse after she commented that ‘all white people are racist’.
>Of course the nuances of what she said were ignored
>the nuances

i love when things like this happen.
its just hasting day of the rope

>not my fault for being objective
This is wrong, and you are wrong. Objectivity needs to die, immediately, or you racist piece of shit will take over for good.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGph7QHzmo8

It's true. Whites just need to embrace it, not deny it.

All Jews hate Christians.

>[YouTube] Indoctrination in Common Core ELA Texts

jesus fucking christ what is that :'(

Kids need to learn how to talk back to their bourgeois parents ASAP.

youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI

Jews hate Whites, Jews hate Christians.

Not your everyday Jew, but your extremist Jew. You know?

I always hated writing assignments in school because of this. My teachers would tell us to appeal to the reader's emotion when writing 'persuasive' essays.
It wasn't till well after graduation that I even heard about sophistry or the Socratic method. Public school is such a disservice to so many kids.

fucking kulak you do not understand our culture. you are probably of jew. And that either make you a kulak, or a Capitalist. either way you are Human garbage.

When they do this I imagine red pills falling from the skies into the upturned mouths of normies.
Keep it up faggots.

All people are racist. Until the left is ready to admit that and stop trying to shove this fake-ass guilt shit down whites throats they shouldn't expect anything short of an epic white-chimpout on a global scale. You can't just keep taking pop shots and trying to demoralize white people and expect it not to reach a tipping point at some time in the future. Where are the articles that talk about how racist all black people are? How racist all jewish people are? Japan is one of the most racist countries in the world but you never see any articles about those fucks.
Bahahahaha they got rid of that fucking retard quick as hell.

It's a little more nuanced than that. It's actually even more retarded when you look at what they really believe
>the white race was invented by Americans to justify white supremacy, it's literally a social construct based on nothing and represents nothing
>all white people are racist. O-of course were not legitimizing the notion of whiteness by saying that or anything...

>Hire a mentally unstable person in the name of 'diversity'
>What could possibly go wrong?
>OhYeah.jpg
What a shocker

Technically true, but why the restriction to whites? Everyone is racist.

If all whites are racists, and, as these people claim, People of Color cannot be racists against whites, doesn't "racist" just become completely synonymous with "white"?
and if so - what does the term "anti-racist" come to mean?

Really toggles the noggle...

"The nuances" were that it wouldn't talk to white people unless they got on their knees and apologised to it for destroying the world. "The nuances" actually made it worse.

whether people are racist, have bias, or not
it doesn't stop the fact that all blacks are defective at every level