< The woman just need to relax, and it wont feel like rape >

African migrants beat young Polish man unconscious and gang rape his wife on Rimini Beach, Italy then throw her into the sea.

Mulsim mediator says - If the women just calm down it can be enjoyed as per normal sex.

Italians look on in a stern manner and tut loudly.

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/30/rimini-attack-muslim-cultural-mediator-says-rape-can-enjoyed-like-normal-intercourse-woman-becomes-calm/

Politically incorrect, sure, but it's not like he doesn't speak the truth. The horrors of rape are all in the victim's head; the body reacts the same way whether the sex is consensual or not.

When will they relalize no human wants to mate with them, and it will always be rape?

Post of the Year

So you don't mind if Jamal and his five friends use your asshole for sexual emergencies?

So you would just sit there and take it? Cock all around everywhere.

Good, every message like this brings their end in Europe closer.

This is the most Sup Forums way of saying "I fantasize with being raped" ever.

This is only the beginning.

Non-Breitbart source?

Females dont want to mate the way men do

Its like they put up less resistance but the more resistance they overcome, the harder they cum

The asshole is not built for sex you retard.

this is a slippery slope. first its "raping women is ok" then its "raping kids is ok" then its "raping dudes is ok" . that last one is definitely not ok and i like the buffer zone of 2 layers

liberals may throw away their childrens black cherries but i wont sacrifice my own

somebody put this ignorant virgin out of his misery

>kikebrat
>says in article abid jee, post photo ali hamuda
>no screenshot of said fb post

>Flag
>Rape apologist

Classic

How are you doing Paki Al Islami?
Why are you nshitposting on a Nazi board, don't you have teens to groom so hat you can offer her to your whole paki neighborhood to gamgrape

It's real , butthurt muzzie pajeet scum
I've seen the fb post onf this guy
Someone screenshots in on pol , 3 days ago

Sadly didn't save it

>Poland’s Deputy Justice Minister Patryk Jaki went even further in an impassioned Twitter post, writing “for these bastards should be the death penalty, although for this particular case I would also restore torture”.

Poland, based as fuck. Can you please uncuck the rest of us?

Flag checks out

T. Cuck who never got laid

Strange that the male gspot is in the anus, then.pov

They can rape as many women they want. I have no wife an no sisters, and I actually hate most women. Plus most of these women are leftist cunts, who are incapable of seeing islam for the backward cult that it is. I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

You managed to embarrass us even further, a difficult thing to do but you did it all the same.

>going abroad on vacation
>to italy of all places
They asked for it, better stay home where it's safe.

relaxed rape is best rape, the struggling can make you lose your erection

quality oc

It's all over italian news, if you care to take for good my word.
Social networks went rogue, NGO that hired the mudslime had to "distance themselves" from his words.