Why does europe always get the worst of every countries dispora and migrants? Does God hate euros this much?

Why does europe always get the worst of every countries dispora and migrants? Does God hate euros this much?

Yes but Europeans are also shit at integration.

because it would be racist to not allow uneducated and aggresive people into your country

Yet they're sending their best

You wreap what you sowe

They colonised niggers, now it's thier turn

Only niggers and 3rd class people go to europe for free gibs. The hardworkers move to America

Koreans should be entitled to a Japanese girlfriend as reparations for comfort women. It's only fair.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but many hot korean grills are available in Japan desu

He's right. Most of the African and Asian immigrants we get in the U.S. are quite smart. It's you guys that are getting the worst of the litter.

because most of european countries take in uneducated refugees they have little to no restrictions or requirements for immigration lets not forget the amount of refugees claiming to be syrians but they aren't

I think netherland get the bright native indonesians. Some moluccans are creating problems once there but now they've integrated well. Australia and america are also one of the destination for many smart chinese-indonesians.

*some moluccans HAD CREATED

The issues were long time ago like in the 70s i guess.

Well, the immigrants are usually poorfags, and therefor, savages.

The ones that could afford a flight to come to South America are currently part of our elite (Leb fags). It's a matter of "where middle-class immigrants go". At least 2k syrians came after the war, and plenty of them are surprisingly rich.

Paris was always a shithole

There was a brief span of time not too long ago when it was good

You alright mate

Because European don't see colour.

I see a Shooting range

Poland kek, please never change! I fucking love you all..

I see a rapist, a murderer, a gang member, a drug dealer, and someone who uses welfare programs to never get a job.

But the refugees are literally NONE of those things

Pretty sure this was taken at a police station.

That's clearly a welfare line.

Proximity to middle east and North Africa. France has actually done the best in can with regards to integration, it's the only western country where Muslim citizens describe themselves as citizens (French) first, Muslim second.

I really hate when Americans get all righteous and blame the French government for terror in France. The Muslims here are a much smaller proportion, and they mostly don't speak Arabic.

Seriously what DID happen to Paris?

first physical laff I've had in weeks