$315 MILLION IN DEBT

dw.com/en/donald-trump-owes-deutsche-bank-big-bucks/a-40311391

Nigger he has billions in assets. Assets - liabilities = equity.

>equity

Which is smaller than zero

>hurr der der...I'm a lefty that has no concept of business economics

Billions - millions = less than zero?

Your retarded user.

and these people think they should be in control of the means of production

Watch the lefties that push for trillions of deficit have a meltdown about the debt of a private business.

>people who read articles like this want the state to take over the entire economy

I'll drop a big repill since you seem to be an Idiot. Debt isn't necessarily bad. In Germany, you can take a loan, build rent appartments, use rent to pay the interest rates and make some buck because you can write off all expenses... and if the market crashes you will get a bailout.

Here's a simple possessions sheet, blithering idiot.

This is like that nigger reporter April Ryan 'proving' that Trump is not a billionaire because he only made "over 100 million dollars" in 2005. She could not understand that a man's wealth is cumulative, not based on a single year's earnings. Truly staggering that such an idiot has a seat for WH press meetings, but that's the so-called press for you, right there on display. And here goes Mensa again with this topic's OP link.

>feminist math, everyone

My sides are gone

What an idiot. She should resign.

He's asking for mercy, with that gesture

isn't that the merkel sign?

Really. It's frigging COMEDY.

I'm at one of his assets now. Nigga will be fine.

>Finnish education

Holy fuck. How do so many people not know the simple accounting 101 basics? What are they teaching at college?!? These people want to dictate what's best for the country?!?

>2017 still not understanding the use of small loans of a million dollar in order to achieve exposure to a higher possible profit than if you only had invested your savings

This is your brain on communism

so this is the power of no homeworks/assignments in finland

This is your brain on Common Core

OY VEY

$315M is less than a babby dick compared to how much DB owes Goldman.

At college they teach "take out a small loan of, ah, whatever, let's double it this year, whatever" for a worthless degree and the ability to never be able to declare bankruptcy on your loan while Zhang and Pajeet laugh at you and Memeht Mohommed bin al Mumar Mahommed Momommed Memmet Mohammed Abu Mohommed al Momoar takes your sister into his haram.

you are a burger ad honorem now

"NO CASH!" Trump's lawyers say Germany can suck a dick for destroying Europe.

WHEN SUN MEETS BLACK ICE MELT amirite?

>could not understand wealth is cumulative
>thinks everyone's spending/earning is 1:1
A nig has no concept of saving money? shocking

Jesus... Nordic math.