How do we kill all niggers on this planet?

How do we kill all niggers on this planet?

better to kill all the racists

Stop feeding the black cunts.

Stop handing out gibs or invest in tech and make gene-bomb but that would be dangerous if the jews get their hands on it.

We need to kill all the cucks that defend niggers first. Fortunately they are doing that to themselves.

Niggers are disgustin fuckers.

I dunno why ur posting Smedley's picture here. Most of his charity work these days involves bringing technology to the Third World.

Not all basement dwelling nerds are sad and bitter the way you are, OP.

An extremely powerful strain of malaria could be created to kill them off, or some sort of ethnic bioweapon. Or an artificial superintelligence could be created and programmed to kill niggers.

That's the same thing OP asked for.

If only whites exist, there won't be anyone left to be racist over.

You can't kill us. The seed has already been planted.

I was asking myself the same question but came to the conclusion that we simply have to breed the real dindu nuffins out of the violent niggers. There should be a jury determining individual race worth and judging if someone is to be terminated or not.

Example 1: Tyrone. No Job, gang member, doing drugs and crimminal activities. Result: Immediate termination.

Example 2: Tyrese aka based black man: Has a steady job, a good and healthy family with a fellow black woman and two kids. No crime record. Result: No termination required. Will be awarded the ''Based black man'' badge to prove his race worth and innocence.

As you can see we would only let good niggers live and kill the violent ones. In a couple of generations with more race realistic forms of education we would have a docile nigger who is a good member of society.

Well you don't start by vaccinating them so that they can grow their numbers into the billions, I can tell you that..

The Chinese should colonize Africa and enforce the 1-child policy there.

it needs to be a meme of this to redpill normies

Ban KFC

Sterilization pills on the shape of Flintstone Gummies

Better to kill those who call someone racist.

>implying it shouldn't be colonized by europe and enforce the CERO niggerchild, FIVE whitechildren policy

>this planet

Are you implying there's niggers on other planets? Oh god ..

genetically enhance Ebola to work on a more effective level. Whites are already more resistant to Ebola than niggers

>create permanent underclass by destroying family
>convince them that killing their babies is empowering
>subtly mock them by giving them accolades for normal 90IQ behavior (eg. This young man tyrone just graduated HS!)
>build government housing exclusively in flood prone danger areas
>convince them that their political group also includes fags / trannies and other genetic deadends.

In short, just keep following modern Democrat party principles. Its the party of the klan for a reason....

>How do we kill all niggers on this planet?
by just leaving them to their own devices

Planet implies the earth is round faggot

>Smedley

EverQuest faggot too, eh?

niggers are racist... prove me wrong

>How do we kill all niggers on this planet?

poison the chicken and the grape juice, they'll be dead in the matter of hours.

I'm a black man an I will allow you to suck my dick to death.
So I guess the solution is for op to suck a billion black cocks
Problem solved

>black man
no such a thing