What's the MSM really up to with this naming ANTIFA shit?

>they're not legit upset, so what's their endgame?
>how are they setting us up?
>trying to make us feel safe so we'll have a big rally for them to false flag us again?

pic of my wife after I found her MAGA cap under the mattress

Fascism and should be opposed at every turn.

So 53% of white women should be dating black men?

WE UPSED WE CRUSH YO !
Yo gota BETEn Up !!!
#PUNCHNIZI !!!

Im joking, i didnt find a MAGA cap, but she did vote Trump judging my her facebook/twitter

The media saw the results from the focus groups over last weekend that showed that antifa wasn't helping Democratic politicians and candidates.

That's all it is, nothing more, nothing less.

So they're trying to distance themselves from the monster they created?
Well... we can't let that happen.
ANTIFA is leftwing philosophy personified. Can't let em forget that.

I never got this thinly veiled false flagging newfags obsess over.
Isn't the fact that you have to create fake posters like this basically admitting that they aren't as bad as you claim?

I don't know. All that happened right after BBC reported on The Great Meme War, Antifa Campaign.

>I never got this thinly veiled false flagging newfags obsess over.
>Isn't the fact that you have to create fake posters like this basically admitting that they aren't as bad as you claim?
See

they realized that antifa wasn't trying to just be progressive, they wanted a communist revolution. The Democrats realized that if they support a communist faction they will collapse. The two party system is forcing them to convert most of their fringe ideas and stay in the middle with the rest of the normal citizens,

Gonna just be on the war path against anyone who i suspect of supporting Trump and Nazi, becuase the two are the same.

GRABBED BY THE **** PUSSY! Hahah, he thinks he can be president after than remark what a lunatic, what a disgusting cheating cunt who got elected by St petersburg meme masters, he should just kill more people in Syria, that's what he wants and does not want to take any refuges he creates, ooooh i wonder why they hate Trump, maybe becuase he called all Muslims and mexicans terrorists and drug pushers?

hahha checkmate Drumpthtards, this fascist alt right Nazi will not go unopposed.

fuck yeah love these threads

Antifa isn't working so they are switching tactics.

It's so obvious everybody can see through it. All you do is discredit yourself to feel smug while posting them. You achieve nothing.

They realised that AntiFa risks pushing centrists to the far right, is generally bad optics for them, plus risks giving Trump the perfect opportunity to crack down on their agitators.

They can switch all they want, they will still lose. They can't defend their position by talking, and this has been proven time and time again.

Drunk, but taking requests

How the fuck can someone be this dumb. You think that a bit of banter from 20 years ago with a mate is supposed to affect your suitability for the presidency? You braindead little slut

See? This is a legit one where leftists commited animal abuse and it drowns among all these fakes and thus lets them get away with it.
Stop posting fakes you fucking morons.

Noice, but needs an Antifa logo.

TOP KEK

Nice work Singbro.

This silly lass is my wifes best friend, I saw no reason to take any chances.

they probably realized their plan backfired in their face when antifa made all these "beat a white woman" memes and tried to blame it on Sup Forums or ((the alt-right)) without understanding that if Sup Forums was in a raid like this, it would have matured on IRC. So all these memes are actually antifa propaganda

Fine, here ya go

Has antifa been labeled a terrorist organization yet?

Trump memes and MAGA plastered over her facebook page, and her address

Don't reply to b8

>It's so obvious everybody can see through it.
Someone has severly overestimated the intelligence of the American public.
>All you do is discredit yourself
See above,
>You achieve nothing.
Last week ANTIFA heros. Smear campaign. This week, ANTIFA finished.

You need to learn more about psychological warfare. These "fake" memes as you call them send a powerful message. Notice how antifa is being called out by the media now? Its going to get worse for them, much worse.

bretty much this

Just spread the legit shit, it's incriminating enough as it is. Especially right now when antifa is attempting a beta uprising all over murrica.

Na, 'Murca fagbro working here for a while

Once again nordcucks show they don't get satire

I'm all for antifa being discredited but it can and does only work long time based on what they actually commit. Attention seekers like you are why nobody takes the left serious anymore in the first place. What do you twat think will happen if this thread gets public? If you'd have spent that time making the animal abuse cases for the hitler cat public you would have achieved ten times the success without any of the backlash. But ironically you yourself are unable to differentiate between the fake and the real one.
There is nothing more dangerous than when the assumption that all these lefty horrorstories are just slander by the right wing. And you attention whore give these people ammunition

>antifa hits people
>media ignores them
>Sup Forums memes that theyre disrespecting wamen
>entire media now hates antifa
We have become jew destroyer of narratives

GOP whore admitted Trump was a legitimate president to my face

You have no idea what the word satire means. Faking propaganda about the other site in a public place while sliding all the real cases of where the other side commited atrocities isn't satire it's retarded and I'm 70% sure you just use ths thread to repost these on reddit and get upvotes

The medias didn't care about Antifa's antics until they started attacking journalists.

Simple as that.

FIGHT MENTAL VIOLENCE WITH PHYSICAL VIOLENCE

>Once again nordcucks show they don't get satire
AGAIN
AND AGAIN

it's pretty obvious

they're supposedly meeting the right half way, it implicitly discredits the alt right as anything more than the right wing version of antifa

it also takes away the easy rebuttal

Divide and conquer obviously. They are trying to heat up all sides.

also made one from the corpse of Barcelona attacker

Shorter, simpler memes tend to hit harder.
Find a good slogan then try to shorten it.

I suggest you try and look deeper into satire. Perhaps its a cultural thing, but its working. These memes are as real as the day is long, and the riots last weekend in Berkley and San Francisco were the icing on the cake. look at the video's of women, old folks, and vets in wheel chairs being attacked.

also blm is now moderate

it's the same reason why "compromise" is retarded, because meeting half way depends on whomever is more extreme in their position

More subtle, designed to help make leftistst unable to work with normal society

AHHAha Classic, this is fun ;DD

I spent 2 days in Singapore as a stop over when i went travelling to Shitposter land

I spent nearly half of my 12 month allowance in that 48 hrs getting rekt in Hooters and other obscenely expensive bars

if you work in Singapore you must be pretty smart, I'm guessing finance or computer nerdy stuff

>See all these real cases of antifa madness that sufficiently disenfranchises them from the general public as you said?
>Let's mud the water by creating fake ones instead of spreading the real ones to give ground for the narrative that it's just Sup Forums trolls who discredit peaceful antifa
Nice arguing for me

>These memes are as real as the day is long
Yeah you don't seem like a reddit attention whore at all

I really think satire is mainly a thing understood and used in the Anglosphere.
When you look at American propaganda in WW2 a lot of it was satirical.
Not so with the Germans. The Jews are rats thing had a lot of satirical promise but they played it seriously and too literally.
If there was satire, we wouldn't be able to watch that shit and consider them as evil as (((they))) would like us too
Thank fuck we've learned from that.
If the Alt Right is ever done away with, they won't be able to paint us as bad guys when we had such dank memes.

Somone told me SEA was cheap as fuck,
it's literally Iceland tier expensive

prob a Trump supporter who needs a smack.

fucking lol

Cry some more faggot. Sorry you don't like them, so here are some more.

Singapore posters: either IT techies or filipino whores. If you're on Sup Forums, the answer is obvious lol

Shoulda done Orchard tower, got your fix, and gone, woulda saved a bunch of simbucks

So long as it was just the usual leftist violence they didn't care. The President named them, so it was full Shut It Down mode engaged.

It is theoretically possible they learned the lesson that Weatherman implies Reagan and don't want to deal with Trump or someone "worse" in 2020, so they're prepared to dial things back. Note also that DNC donations have completely fucking tanked, muh Russia didn't work, racistracistracist didn't work, etc.

They're in a re-imagining phase so they're starting to signal that they're cutting ties. (Of course they aren't actually cutting ties, PantyFa will still (((coincidentally))) be bused in.)

Some possibilities:
1)Trump is about to recind DACA and telling the truth about antifa garners public support against mexican/liberal chimp outs, of which antifa will obviously take part.
2)The feds have enough evidence to follow through with formal charges/designation against antifa, and people bankrolling antifa/ dems are scrambling to make sure it doesn't stick to them.
3)Everyone is finally waking up to the stupidity and violence of antifa and the marxist agenda in general
At any rate, it is going to be a real shitshow soon. My guess is that antifa scatters when the light is finally turned on in the kitchen.

Its the English language, most words have double meanings, you can play with the Language and change it to a degree, there are subtleties that only someone who fully understands English will appreciate, so you use that to communicate 'over' others, you can be having a conversation with a few people and two people will be appearing to be talking the same but having a very different conversation, the tiny changes in phonetics, facial expression all play a part of 'are you communicating on my level' game.

There is a really good book, fuck I cant remember its name, but its the games people play when communicating.

They aren't naming anyone. They keep calling them anarchists when they're fucking communists.

Look at us. We're russians now.

Tijuana for the drinks, Singapore for the food and chinese junk, Thailand for the prostitutes, Japan for the Onsen. Dunno about the rest of the world though

lets help them

well then dont have a big rally and walk away from the table a winner not some faggot who lost the title to his car and emptied his bank account

>Putin made Soros antifa illegal
>Trump is Putin
Trumps about to ban antifa and soros

The DNC is dialing things back, and the useful idiots have no idea what's in store for them. Remember the video of the Berkley riots where someone asked 2 cops why they were not doing anything, and they answered "ask the chief"? How long before cops cut loose on these idiots for a good old fashioned beat down? Next, people are going to go after the colleges that harbor the communist professors that are radicalizing students en mass. These professors need to be called out by name, what colleges they teach at, and what courses they teach. Potential students need to know, as well as the parents. If they want to choose those classes, fine, but they need to understand that getting a degree in feminism, or any number of social justice causes does not translate into real jobs with a future for the student. Those degrees are as useless as a liberal arts degree was 20 years ago.

Memeing is so easy.
* Go to a leftist site
* Read their slogans. (Punch a Nazi)
* Take the slogan and push it to its natural conclusion

it was too obvious that they're an establishment group, when the establishment was shilling for them in MSM

So now they pretend to disavow, both to promote them as "edgy", and thus make them more appealing to the dumb teenagers who they want to suck up into Antifa.

Everything's reverse psychology these days, it's more effective and people are more rebellious than previous generations.

>WAAAAAAAAAH BANNING ALL OPPOSITION IS FASCISM.

When Day of the Rope comes... each former ANTIFA member we'll be forced to personally hang five of their comrades lest they hang themselves.

Trump officially banning Antifa. AKA the Reeeeeeeeeeeee heard round the world

So Trump's Putin and Hitler?

What a clever guy

Obligatory 'Sup Forums makes Antifa look bad' meme

>

hue

John Fashanu, ex footballer, nickname was Fash the Bash

maybe he's got a meme potential somehow

That is soo fucking weird, I went to school with Justin and we went to the same boxing club

oh wow lel, what was he like?

Justin was his brother,a pro footballer who was gay and killed himself becuase he was gay, sad RIP JF

Also John allegedly paid him a lot of money to stfu about being gay

He was the only black kid in the Village and probably Norfolk. He was alright, great at sports, he was older than me by about 3 yrs, I can remember hoping I never had to spa against him, and i never did.

Weird you brought this up. I'm not thought about Justin for a long long time.

I didn't know he paid him.

I bet he was tough then, being the only black guy.

I know that is weird, I've obviously heard Bash the Fash for ages from the Antifa mugs, but it never reminded me of Fash the Bash until just then when I posted it.

Synchronicity's cool like that sometimes

Memes designed for psychological warfare