Do you people really think that the 3million votes Hillary won by were votes by "illegals"...

Do you people really think that the 3million votes Hillary won by were votes by "illegals"? Newsflash: illegals don't fucking vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/grandmother-deported-voter-fraud-leaves-u-s-tears-n789766
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Newsflash: How do you know?

Uh, it's against the law?

>still trying to shill the popular vote
chess loser gets checkmated repeatedly
>bu-but I have more pieces
never gets old. stay salty op

Uuuh. Nobody checks when there isn't a need for voter ID. Fucking running your elections like third-world countries. Fucking retards.

Actual Newsflash.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

Also, saged

Maybe not, but many States were decided by just a few votes. Illegals voting in particular statea have a large power to alter the result

the most retarded thing you can do when you're arguing something that isn't proven is use certainty.
>illegals dont vote
yes, some do
so now that youre already lying why should I listen to your argument

*worse than 3rd world countries

Your entire electoral system is designed to prevent a victory just because you have the popular vote. Otherwise states like California would be overrepresented and have too much power in the union that is the United States of America.
It is your law.
Even the democrats aproved it.

So what it comes down to is this:
You can't change the rules of the game after you've played it.

Your argument is hereby irrelevant.

So then you would agree we need an investigation on voter fraud in every state to see how many illegal immigrants voted, right?

Funny how leftists always lament that the United States isn't more like Canada. So progressive. Muh free healthcare. Gun control laws.

Yet they conveniently never remember to list Voter ID laws or merit-based immigration.

What's the matter Democrats? Don't you always say you should be more like Canada?

I do!
But it's not "voter fraud" you should be concerned about

Everyone should just do what Washington does for votes: handle it all by mail in. Non-citizens don't get mailed a ballot, because registering to vote requires an ID which is tied to information about whether or not you are a citizen. There's no in-person voting because that would require checking people's ID manually (which is much slower than a database lookup), and is incredibly inconvenient to people who cannot afford to take days off of work.

You should consider the decades long investigative journalism of Gregg Palast

Systematic disenfranchisement affects thousands in those very same areas.
And there is actual evidence.

Sounds like decent idea if implemented legally

I hate Hillary too. I'm just saying...
I hope people here are not stupid enough to believe that all of Hillary's popular vote spread were made up of illegals. That's crazy talk.

its weird 3mil is close to exactly the number of votes the state of california cant account for

I do believe Americans are that fucking stupid, suicidal, hopeless, freeloading angry, brainwashed losers though.

Way to not archive a Rev Syung Yung Moon article, Sup Forums. You reward commie religious cult newspapers with your web traffic lol.

But racial suicide is good for whites. Shlomo Shekelberg taught me so through the education system and media since I could talk!

yes they do
they voto

Illegals never take the risk of showing up at polling places. Are you fucking retarded? Even if they start to feel relatively safe they are not showing up for certain civic things. Illegals stay the fuck away from voting booths, moron.

if it takes all 8years of trump's presidency we're going to send every illegal human back to mexico
nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/grandmother-deported-voter-fraud-leaves-u-s-tears-n789766

Didn't California brag that they wouldn't persecute illegals who came and voted?

Exactly why the criminal DNC would do such a thing.

dear DACA user.
YOU WILL GO BACK.... and your moms too

>Illegals don't fucking vote.
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8