A white woman is basically an overgrown child. Yea, we should marry white women cause MUH WHITE CHILDREN and all that...

a white woman is basically an overgrown child. Yea, we should marry white women cause MUH WHITE CHILDREN and all that, but you can't deny that white women are pretty shitty, perhaps the worst women on earth.

All women are shitty overgrown children. Giving them the right to vote doomed the human race.

All women are shitty dude. It's that hole that won't heal.

She was a silly woman, no doubt. The fact is men have been emasculated by the Jew to the point where our women are almost unrecognisable. It's our fault, not the fault of those we're sworn to protect. Blaming women for their behaviour is the same as blaming a dog for shitting on the pavement.

They've had more kike brainwashing telling them that they can be anything.

Shitskins actually keep their women more in line, but that's only because empathy is a solely white trait.

I smell a kike! Where he hiding..

Sage or ignore..

White women > other women

not really. white women are pure shit

Believe me dude, if biology worked so that I could have pumped my asian and spic exes so that they would produce 100% white kids, I would have done it. That's not the case though, so you better get to saving our women and our children.

>by the Jew
Not the Jew, but the wealth that white men created. It's not a cultural thing it happens in all developed nations. Just look at the Japanese or wealthy Chinese cities, hell, even arabs are starting to be cucks.

Read on how civis rights change in the space of time in any state which has grown from weak to empire and you notice the same pattern. Rome will be the best example.

Leftism is the cancer, dont confuse it with classical liberalism.

white women are better than asian women.

please, white chads, let us have a taste of your angelic white women.

fuck Sup Forums tho. you can stick with asian roasties

Japanese women are amazing though

Have you been to Japan?In what way are they amazing?

whew lad

Just remember to red pill them on feminism and show your dominance, teach her not to act like an entitled brat, if she's not interested then than dump her

it's not women's fault we let jews takeover our society

53% voted for Trump though, that's gotta count for something.

and what happens when she calls the cops because you shouted at her trying to dominate her? the cops show up, drag you out of your own house or even worse shoot you.

White women are unwinnable. Let them get raped by the 3rd worlder scumbag men.

Take her phone, and slap her, easy. If she's the kind of girl that wants you in jail or dead for shouting what are you even doing with her. Do not engage that shit.

must be nice living in that naive little world you live in

A good white woman is the best thing on this planet. All women are overgrown children.

>but you can't deny that white women are pretty shitty, perhaps the worst women on earth.
I really doubt a faggot like you knows women of other races well enough to make that statement honestly.

key word here- good

there are no good white women left. And if there are, they are already married and taken.

i've fucked 30 brown women this past 2 years.

You were saying?

I'm in Poland and girls here aren't crazy, they can be reasoned with and are generally understanding. Sorry If I misunderstand the women in more lefty countries but it seems to me that even if 1% of women have the potential to become normal when dominated than you still have hope left to find them.

The best a man can hope for from a woman amounts to an amicable business relationship. Passionate agape love has a two to three year shelf life at best. This is just the plan of nature.

This.

It's just spoiled western women, the rest of them are fine.

Slavic girls living in Slav countries will change anyone's perception of what white girls can and can't be.

Just get a wife who wants to live a Master/Slave lifestyle. BDSM when put to proper use will save white women.

>t.virginkraut

>polish women
>not burning the coal

mmmhhhmmm

>what are women
>what are whores

unironically this
libs think it is ok for a women to give into her natural desires to be a wife if it is through the lens of fetishism. kinda retarded but its the best option at the moment.

i.e:
A women should be my loyal servant because it is the natural order of nature
>SEXIST BIGOT OMG I CANT EVEN JUST WRONG
A women should be my loyal servant because it is her fetish
>oh well why didnt you say so

Women arent shitty by nature, but most are incredibly gullible conformists. They'd rather rationalize living in misery then be unpopular

lol, seems like their brain loophole.
Get this:
?Get a slave on some BDSM site
>implement actuall system that punishes her degeneracy and rewards being a good obediant waifu,
>straighten her up
>perfectly normal women with some dark past

Definitely.
At this point I'd rather marry a nigress desu.

Some fag on r9k once told me to search "20 year old virgin" on Youtube and check out the results.
Most of them are unironically stunning, traditional black women who are saving themselves for marriage. "Whiter" than any white girls I know.

yes the goyim woman are the worst. the make white babies and shit. oh I mean something something man got their own way.

White men at this point are worse. Play videogames into their 30s, jack off until their arms fall off, live with their parents, NEETs/shittily employed.

If you have your shit together and are red pilled on women you can easily find a qt autistic red pilled waifu who hates dumb sluts more than you ever could.

Shill thread.
Sage and reported.

the best white women are men

Interesting. If a child acts in an irresponsible manner would you expect them to face the same consequences as an adult? The law generally says no and as they are considered to have lesser judgement are not tried as adults. So if woman are just children then stop expecting so much from them and treat them accordingly.
You don't hate children for childish behaviour but correct them and help them grow out of it.

tits or GTFO you stupid dumb bitch

t. virgin

Fpbp

get a refund on 3rd grade history assclown.

nah. fucked 30 women past 2 years

and another 12yr old anime fagtard.

They ever used to be they worst, They were turned in the 60's. there is hope though eastern euro birds are gr8 m8. Seriously we should all be dating Polish and Latvian women.

They live in the safest societies with the highest standards of living imaginable and are not only catered to by white men but are also catered to by the government and they STILL have a problem and want to import millions of non-whites that destroy their countries and make everything unsafe.

The only conclusion is that white women lust after non-white cock.

stay away from brown owmen, goy!!!

Women copy behaviour from their partner.
Its up to you to handle women correctly.

congrats, you're the equivalent of slut who sucked off 30 dudes bragging about it online

Have some tits faggot

Too much blame on one group here, it is definitely men and women's fault. Blame the boomers/hippies for the current job situation (men staying boys) and the current feminist situation (woman being men). Pretty much the roles have been flipped by these processes to the point where if you are not a "Chad" or even if you are, going up and throwing game at a girl can get you expelled, jail, or herpes. Similar likely to what would have happened if a woman went up to a man and hit on them 50 years ago.

Black women are much worse. Most insufferable beings on the planet.

black women are sexy af

Trying out a mutt right now, half back/white with a hint of "Native American"

I'm probably being played. She definitely hiding some crazy.

> If you are not a Chad
> If you are not a real man

Newsflash, back in the days if you weren't a chad you'd get viciously murdered or enslaved for generations. Today literally anyone who isn't a crippled dwarf can become a chad with a little resolve and self discipline.

Women take after their men. Now that all men are estrogen laden beta numales they don't realize women are different, just think they are bro tier ponies or some shit like that. Women have different biochemistry, different instincts, their body pumps them full of hormones every month causing them to lose their shit whether they want to or not. A side effect of this is if you're alpha enough you can mold them into whatever you need them to be.

Any decent looking white guy will choose an ethnic european girl over a sheboon, sandcoonalina or clingy asian amberlamps gf

I've seen this whole "Alpha" idea backfire enough times through myself and friendships. Works really well, until she decides to fuck off on you and divorce with no consequence on her part in many cases. Chad gets divorced and demoralized, becomes beta or goes UberChad (rapist)

This worked when divorce was looked down upon. Now it is always on the married woman's mind, so good luck with your idea of be the man, it works, until she decides it doesn't.

or when she decides to shoot and kill you and get the pussy pass to avoid jail time

>Japanese women are amazing though
That must be why Japanese men don't want to touch them.

You don't have to worry about us darling, because we only like white men, and even then they have to be real men, not mouldy little lefties, so we won't ever bother you will we?

Like someone already said, get a good one and you've struck gold. Too bad everyone thinks there's is a "good one". Pro tip: if she's fat or over 20 or non-virgin or can't cook or ugly then she isn't a good one.

You need all 5

come home, white man.

All women are children, extra responsible and capable children but children nonetheless.

Most of the frustration men have with women today is they are socialized to see them as equals and become upset when women fail to live up to that unrealistic expectation.

Imagine if society told you that there is NO difference between a grown man and a 14 year old boy.

And we not only let, but enchouraged and outright forced 14 year olds into positions of power and responsibility.

Sure some 14 year olds are capable of doing adult work, even excelling. But 95% would fail horribly.

Welcome to women's liberation. This is what our society has done to itself

We have allowed our culture to degrade with every act of complacency & silence. Culture shapes those who are part of it. Therefore we are partly responsible for the damage done to every white woman by our culture which we have allowed to rot (this is less true the younger you are, children can't be blamed for the current culture).

We have to restore our culture, this is the root of the problem, everything else is a symptom. It's a spiritual sickness.

at least brown women are still traditional

probably the most overdone and uninteresting troll on all of pol...

DONT FUCK MY TIGHT BROWN PUSSY, WHITE MAN! DONT YOU DARE!!!!!!1

can't tell if this is trolling, or some very pathetic attempt to "make me progressive" using sexual bait (it's not working)

already have a naturally blonde gf with nordic ancestry, very satisfied already

>perhaps the worst women on earth.

with white women there's at least a possibility of love and loyalty (how ever small).

With most women it's about nothing but money and status. 0% chance of love

Women are kinda shit in general.
If she serves any higher function than being a mobile vum dumpster, you're a cuck.
Marry a 20 year old jewes with daddy issues when you're 40.

>putting non-white women on a pedestal
Topkek, son.

>implying a loving, loyal, monogamous relationship between a man & woman makes the man a cuck
>implying a man can be a cuck for having regular sex with a faithful woman

how does your brain work?

Every woman's race will have pros and cons. Though personality-wise I've enjoyed French and Russian the most. Nothing "wrong" about white women anymore than Asian or Black.

But I suppose these days they're more likely to be sjw if they're in university.

Jewesess are white. The real unicorn ones that is.

White pussy was made for black cock.

Hello Jew. Thank you again for the cultural and racial degrading filth. You are a credit to humanity. Really.

won't be any white women left with that logic, then you won't be able to use that low IQ meme anymore

try again

it's true, white women are the worst
i once met a hungarian woman, she had married a swiss doctor (veterinarian), and she said "i'm only going to take care of my children until they are 18", and her husband kinda smiled and agreed
it seems that this is quite common in Europe, that parents suddenly stop caring after 18. I know no Asian, indians, or even Arabs where this is common, generally family means family for life.
For white women children are just something you have, that you can s how, and once they stop being "presentable" (or something they can show off with) they are no longer useful and are thus "disposed" (aka you are 18 now gtfo).
For other women (asian, muslim, indian) children are their biggest life achievement and their lives dedication. That's one thing they still have , because they aren't jewed enough yet.

But that's not a problem if u aren't a weak beta fag.
Any true alpha male like myself is able to educate, form an guide a woman to fit his needs.
Everytime i see weak beta fags like you complaining, i also see whats really wrong there. Too many men are unable to teach em right.

God you people are pathetic...why do I even visit this fucking forum...

Men are wine. Men can become successfull by age 40 if they are redpilled about women and didnt marry.
Women are milk, they expire at 30.
Thus find a 20 at 40, educte her and shape him to be a good wife because you have the tools and not a cuck at that point.

There are all types of shitty people in every variety. Not how my own mother felt when my siblings and I reached 18.

I'm set to be successful and ready for a family well before 40, why wait so fucking long?

And according to your logic, if women expire at 30 and you marry them at 20, that puts a 10 year expiry date on your marriage? Wtf? What are you supposed to do then, keep divorcing & re-marrying? Do you know how much that will fuck up your kids' upbringing?

yes , but white women especially seem to have this idea of "themselves"
that they deserve "ME time" (me first then everything else) that doesn't exist in other cultures.
i've never met a homeland/native chink , pajeet etc. that would even think about such a thing.

Slavic girls are just as slutty and abusive,only more feminine looking

>
slavic girls know they can't do anything without a man , that's why they are usually also so thirsty for a rich western beta

that's the only reason they are not running amok like western women

the more emancipated women get, the more degenerated they also become

Blame western individualism championed by European faggot philosopher men lol

this is the typical white bitch

they deserve to get raped by Muslims

Young white girls are innocently cute until Murican culture starts to fuck their brains out at a certain age.

I rarely see such shitty behavior in women from a non-Murican country.