Why do black people lack empathy? Ive never seen an emotional or senstivie black person, male or female...

Why do black people lack empathy? Ive never seen an emotional or senstivie black person, male or female, unless they are heavily mixed and even then I really haven't seen much. But white and asian people are typically a lot more sensitive.

Other urls found in this thread:

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1042778
youtu.be/iq_d8VSM0nw
pettankochan.tumblr.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chinks are soulless

Rabbits who live in areas of abundant resources don't need empathy for members of their in-group as a survival mechanism.

rs1042778

Evolution in a demanding climate accelerated by self-selection for empathy.

then how do they create such cute chink cartoon characters?

You talking about Nippon. I meant Chinese

>asian people are typically a lot more sensitive
mmm NO

Had a black gf, she was extremely sensitive my dude. Its just the black men.

Bullshit. Doesn't explain Norway and Sweden f.example. Super harsh winters and dark days all year around, Yet they survived and evolved the stone age.

>But white and asian people are typically a lot more sensitive.
AKA homosexual and feel gud hippy libshit

Well, the victim mentality can lead one to believe that others are less worthy of empathy than those who perceive themselves to be victims WHICH is the EXACT attitudes expressed by your average Sup Forumstard though without validation.

The lack of empathy expressed for out-group individuals on Sup Forums is directly proportional to their victimhood status. It's why Sup Forums collects data and images of niggers hurting their perceived group just to assert that they're the true victims and that these other groups aren't worthy, especially blacks, of empathy despite blacks having been historically and institutionally victimized meaning society is shaped around their victimization instead of the anecdotal evidence provided by racists.

actual empathy (not the self indulgent left wing larping kind) is related to IQ.

Someone needs to bust out the .webms of chinks boiling live dogs and mowing other chinks down with cars/trucks

>Why are blacks incapable of abstract thinking?
>Why do blacks have an average IQ on par with the most intelligent apes?

Why don't the autistic retards on Sup Forums have any empathy?

>black people
>not emotional or sensitive
>literally redefined what it means to have a soul in the US

listen to black gospel music, blues, or anything created by blacks outside of rap music and then be forced to swallow your idiotic words. part of me believe blacks are too emotional and sensitive. we need more cold and calculating blacks to really give whites something to shit themselves over.

gospel and blues are insignificant. black culture is killing and drugs

True, now that you mention it they might be more sensitive. How they react, and their music.

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1042778

for all the doubters- for reference, in the distribution chart at the bottom, "CEU" and "TSI" are european (western euro & italian), "YRI" and "LWK" are African (nigerian yoruba and kenyan luhye), and "CHB" and "JPT" are east asian (chinese and japanese)

that was back when nignogs actually wanted to integrate, be a part of Western culture and have solidarity with other races. what could've been a rich and admirable culture has been reduced to twerking and xanax abuse

They have a hard time thinking abstractly. Look up the dude comparing English to African dialects. Also, look at their average iq's. My personal belief is that this is due to the habitat they evolved in. Maybe, if the roles had been reversed then blacks would have superior intellects and whites would be less intelligent on average. But, that's not how history unfolded and so it is what it is. However, it's also possible that whites would have had superior intelligence no matter where they evolved geographically and that's just how we were created, I couldn't say. Either way, the facts as they are today is that black people and white people have totally different mindsets and understandings of the world.

>gospel and blues are insignificant
>black culture is killing and drugs

i can PROMISE blacks have killed fewer whites than vice versa and both groups have killed more of themselves historically. the illegal drug trade is a billion dollar industry in the US that has arguably destroyed communities of color within both the US and south america, so that means the drug trade is arguably more of a white enterprise though blacks are more visible and incurring most of the risk. those billions of dollars aren't going to black households for sure.

You might be the one who is lacking empathy. Stop being a soulless robot and treat human beings as human beings.

sweet waifu

The shift lead at my job is nigger. We're all pretty close group on my shift. Everyone has been there for a while, we're kinda like family. One coworker puts in her 2 week notice because she found a better job.

Coworkers last day arrives. At the end of our pre-shift meeting nigger announces it's coworkers last day. As he's announcing it, he's getting more and more choked-up. By the end he's practically blubbering. Eyes are teared up and glassy. I was fucking shocked. He's always been kind of an emotionless hard-ass. Coworker wasn't really even a friend of his but he became very emotionally distraught at the realization of never seeing her again.

I know he is a rare anomaly but I had to share that. There are SOME niggers with feelings. Few and far between though. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't still sterilize them all and send them back to Apefrica.

This happened well over a year ago and I still can't believe it was real.

Empathy is weakness. Are you proud of being a weak cunt?

You could also argue that not being able to put yourself in the shoes of your enemy is a disadvantage and therefore a weakness. However, black men are less likely to be effected by feminism because they don't empathize with women or care about any point of view other than their own. So, their lack of ability to empathize or think abstractly is a boon in some senses and a negative in others.

>niggers
>human
pick one
Cute puppers

>Why don't the autistic retards on Sup Forums have any empathy?
>autistic

The answer is literally in the question.

........is it possible? How can a being be so kawaii??

Empathy requires abstract thought. The ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes or even your future self's shoes.

This higher level thought only comes into play in the natural selection world when there are long term consequences for actions that would prevent one from breeding. For example in Europe if a person did not work extra each day to store food for a later time they would die. In Africa food is always a day or two away. Although they have a wet and dry season they are never punished with having 0 food availability for months at a time.
The planning required for food storage is based in abstract thought. It is not the here and now it is the future. Everything for most blacks is the here and now. What can I get now not what can I get in the future.
I have seen this behavior in all races but its the amount that I see in the black community that is the root problem.

Empathy/soul by race:
1. Whites
2. Sub-Saharans
3. Mongolians/East-Asians
4. "Arabs"
5. Jews

I actually do think Sub-Saharans have a lot of empathy it's just that they are too stupid to grasp the world around them making them aggressive and "defensive".
Just watch street magic where they fool blacks. They are afraid of things they don't understand.

She's like a white Anzu.

Found the diamond in the haystack. Have a (You).

Why does she always show her bottom teeth in her pics? Shits annoying af. I just want to smash her face with a sledgehammer. But not before I tongue-fuck her little pink cunt while ramming a giant dildo in and out of her asshole

If you've never seen an emotional black then you've obviously never witnessed an Air Jordans exclusive release, a baby mama fight, or a court sentencing. They're just emotional when it comes to things they care about. Like whites. Whites just care about more stuff.

The nigger is the true nihilist.

what good would empathy do to some ape living in the jungle/savannah? the winters are mild, food is plentiful, theres no reason what so ever to learn how to help other people because you can survive on your own just fine unless your luck is bad.

contrast this to the hells that were winter in northern europe. You HAD to work together, you HAD to sympathize with your fellow human being because you needed each other.

good post

i-is that a guy?

I hope so

No, but this is.

Kill yourself, nigger.

What the hell are you talking about? Niggers are some of the most emotional things out there. Have you seen a chimp out? How they act when you look at them the wrong way? When you "disrespect" them? That's what makes them niggers in the first place: they can't control their emotions, so rather than stop and think, they resort to highly irrational actions, such as fighting over insignificant garbage.

Sage because OP is an idiot.

Emotionality is not synonymous with empathy. When blacks shed tears it's because either they themselves are hurt or it's literally a show to garner attention.

Empathy is not correlated with intelligence. Case in point, Asians.

and then one day you become shift lead and are shown all the training videos your lead was shown and realize the over the top crying was just an act corporate had trained him to do in order to trick you lower level workers into believing that your company was a 'family' so you'd work harder and protect its interests without coercion.

more plz

that's just their lack of inhibition. the emotion is totally shallow.

>never
>unless
>even
>but
>typically

wow nice shitpost you got there.

yes the japanese empire prior & during ww2 was very sensitive dipshit.

>implying traps and sissyboys area bad thing

i never did senpai

Your confusing violence with empathy. I know lack of empathy can be a driver for violence but that doesn't seem to be the case for black people (self hate). Asians on the other hand, particularly the Chinese, do have a bee hive mentality and hence the individual is less important so less empathy.

Icejjfish is very empathetic
youtu.be/iq_d8VSM0nw

Haha, you guys are gay.

>Why do black people lack empathy?
All nonwhites are literally not evolved enough to have empathy. Only whites are superior enough to have this trait.

In primitive society, empathy doesn't extend beyond the tribe. It also requires a good amount of abstract thinking (ability to put yourself in someone's situation).

I lack empathy? That's stupid.

>empathy
>Only whites are superior enough to have this trait.

that's not how you spell colonialism, m8 :^)

Empathy is correlated to abstract thought. This is your ability to see things that are not there and to play with scenarios that do not exist. Empathy requires abstract thought. Abstract thought does not require empathy.
Asians have abstract thought but they rarely have empathy. This is most likely cultural vs evolution. They have the tools but due to social conditions, more people to fill the gap left by the lost one, they did not develop cultural norm for empathy.

So not Taiwan right? Good

Who is this and does it have a benis?

>be sheltered edgy NEET who calls anyone who's not white subhuman and deserving of death
>complains about empathy
O I am laffin

Because he got it wrong. Africa wasn't as demanding a climate as Northern Europe, in fact, for hunting and gathering purposes, it was quite prosperous. It was not difficult finding berries, meats, nuts, fruits and vegetables to eat in such a warm climate. Africa being as warm as it was made it a powerhouse for vegetation growth.

Who would you rather have been colonized by:

White European Brits
or
Blacks

Who would treat you better? Consider this.

>be person that is unsheltered, not edgy or NEET

You are not white Juan.
>deserving of death

I thought this was Cracky-chan for a moment

it is their lack of empathy and shit hole world they would make if in charge is why the call for their death.

They may not have empathy, but they try to use it as a weapon.

"Ay yo hol up, whaddaya mean you closed becuz of duh hurricane? How am I supposed to feed all my childrun? McDonalds closed, liquor store closed, where else I supposed to get food atta place that takes muh EBT?"

It's hard to see anyone from your mom's basement.

Loser.jpg

Cracky is dead, man.

well, blacks' treatment of whites are in part a reflexive action due to the abuses of the dominant, more powerful party over the other. blacks still, even today, err on the side of peaceful protests rather than outright, "cloaked under the cover of night, murder them all in their sleep even the children, leave no survivors" type of villainy and solutions to their propblems-
though inversely, those were the actions of whites that held them in bondage for so long.

there's really not enough information to judge how an entire race would act especially when euros themselves held different rules regarding slavery- so did blacks in africa.

i will speculate that whites have only "evolved" to be inclusive through their own and brutally deadly behavior towards themselves and finding it necessary to change lest everyone dies; if whites just so happen to be seemingly more empathetic at this stage, then it's through their own in-group struggles incorporating the parallels they find with colonized groups and their history.

Because negros aren't human, nor have they ever been. Every negro you know has some human admixture (making them sub-humans, half animal, half human) it's why they don't act human like Asians and White. Don't be upset or surprised when a human fails to meet human expectations

when a non-human

you are insane.

what if the non-human exceeds human expectations- even possessing more skill, cleverness, and potential than a variety of supposedly human archetypes? then i'd guess you have to redefine what it means to be human and explain why being more of a failure than kanye west means that you're somehow still human. i'm sure it might take a particularly impressive amount of mental gymnastics to explain why your own (human) failures and his (nonhuman) achievements mean nothing while arguing on the basis of merits.

>blacks still, even today, err on the side of peaceful protests rather than outright, "cloaked under the cover of night, murder them all in their sleep even the children, leave no survivors" type of villainy and solutions to their propblems-

Did you get the internet and TV yesterday?
Please see south Africa
Or anywhere in sub Saharan Africa for that matter.

and I forgot to add
I look forward to your conversion. Please stay.

They have empathy, the problem is they cannot think beyond whats happening right now.

When a thug robs a store it never crosses their mind they will get caught or worse. All they think of is "nedz dat monye yo".

>blacks everywhere are like [insert black ethnic group]
then it must also follow that
>whites everywhere are like [insert white ethnic group]

so saying that white behavior is typically congruent with any particular ethnic group of whites on the planet- that there's no variance among them like swedes are interchangeable with finns or romanians or any other combination of white ethnicities in between? no, that's not how people work. that's not how societies work, and that's especially not how africa works.

>blacks still, even today, err on the side of peaceful protests rather than outright, "cloaked under the cover of night, murder them all in their sleep even the children, leave no survivors" type of villainy and solutions to their propblems-

You literally did the exact same thing. All blacks error on the side of peaceful protest.
I then show you an example of where the exact opposite is happening on a large scale.

See how arguments work. I give a point you counter point and then show you are wrong.

>This is most likely cultural vs evolution

There might be something to this. Keep in mind that for 2000 years white European culture was based on a religion oriented around feeling empathy towards an unjustly persecuted person.

Then again, it could also be the case that it caught on with whites in the first place due to a higher propensity towards empathy?

well, it should've been obvious that i was speaking about one demographic when i described their behavior rather than doing what you did and conflated all blacks with those living in south africa or on the tv or on the internet.

so we're at the 'not all blacks do x' which should also lead you down the road to not generalize about races but you're errors in logic won't stop you, will it?

>Africa
>demanding climate
hahahahahahahahah

who is this qt

the only solution : Auschwitz

sorta like the british and the opium trade. sorta like ww1+2?? hahahahah europeans been the biggest drug dealers and killers of the last 700years. absolutely no question asked.

simple europeans believe the understand anything. ha

Baltimore riots, LA riots, St Louis Riots, Detroit all the time, etc.
Does that fit your "errors in logic" bullshit?
I show you examples of a demographic in a different situations "Africa" and "America" both acting the same way. What is the common factor?
>inb4 they were oppressed, Africa has been in charge of its own ship for 25-30 years.

all RIS lead to this tumblr
pettankochan.tumblr.com

confirmed
here she is, with no makeup

>using autism as an insult

welcome newest friend!

>all black people live in la, st louis, detroit

you can't be this stupid especially when the vast majority of black americans reside in the south.

>you can't be this stupid

oh right, i'm on Sup Forums.

Even without makeup, still would.

> Africa has been in charge of its own ship for 25-30 years.

never heard of imf or weaponized debt. read much?

qt desu

>Kanye west
Sure like monkey ball players, rich due to humans throwing bone fur amusement. He is 53 million in debt still because his 'success' was not due to personal merit. Every individual which you may consider 'success' which goes against natural laws will fail.

If your dog accumulates the most bones in the neighborhood, does that make him human? No, it doesn't.

if we r so stupid why do you hang out here? wouldnt you prefer to be around KANGS?

>anything created by blacks outside of rap music
Now you go out on the street, right now, and point out one single example of a nog listening to any of this shit.
*sips tea*