I want it back, Sup Forums. Anybody wants to join the crusade?

I want it back, Sup Forums. Anybody wants to join the crusade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8Jv9YYH0VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crusade
I thought you wanted it back and not to destroy it again.

I meant crusade to take back our holy land. The 4th crusade was a disgrace to Catholics. It's time to make amends.

WE WILL RECLAIM IT AND REBUILD THE THEODOSIAN WALLS

build the wall!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=r8Jv9YYH0VQ

How about Jerusalem? That's what the Crusades sought

Erdogan needs to do something really extreme, possiblely even attack a European Nation, to justify fighting them, and taking Constantinople back. Maybe we will only even get the northern most part of it; they can have Asia Minor.

That looks beautiful. Are there any buildings left from that time? Wish I could walk around there.

I think it's gonna be hilarious to watch you screaming in agony while a bunch of Turks literally skullfuck your eyes out of their sockets when you and your gay band of two crusaders (who by the way massacred and raped you orthodox rats and your whore women) show up in Istanbul

Please do this. It'll be like Anatolian world star

what is the best crusades doco to watch? preferably long and indepth.

Yes there are some left. But the place is completely infested with roaches.

When did you move to US, Mehmet?

YES!!! DEUS VULT!!!

How's it feel being trapped in your shit hole since you can't withdraw more than 400 euros while your sand bigger country burns all around you

Please try something, orthodox rat

>t. Turkish Embassy

reminder that istanbul population is bigger than entire greek population :))

Can't wait till Trump kicks shit like you out of my country.

If i get to watch some people dancing and smashing plates and get to drink from one of those funny wine bottles then I'm in!

Well wouldn't that be a sight to see, couple weak nerds trying to crusade against proper fighters. I'd pay to see that, in fact.

Greece Vs Turkey thread, neat

it belongs to Turkey

they added their own buildings

LOL this part of Istanbul is overrun by Syrians and arabs. You can't even spot 1 Turk there.

t.thracian

gibs back asap!!!

We were thinking of getting together in Venice and liberating a couple of Greek cities for the Doge but there weren't any good ones left.
You heretics are still refusing to say the filioque right?

Ηλιθιε εξαιτιας των σταυροφοριων τη χασαμε, βλαkα αλβανε. Τραβα πισω στη Πεμπτη δημοτιkου.

It once was a beautiful city. It would have been amazing to see the Roman Empire at its peak. The Roman ruins in Algeria are fantastic too.

Πίσω από τη 4η σταυροφορία. βρισkόταν ο ίδιος ο Κομνηνός. Μάλλον εσύ δεν διάβασες ιστορία στο σχολείο.
Και τους Καθολιkούς πρέπει να τους πάρουμε με το μέρος μας έστω kαι αν "βρωμάνε". Πρέπει να βρούμε συμμάχους για τον υπέρτατο σkοπό της αναkατάληψης της πρωτευούσης μας.

turkey YES

You can blame the English for not reclaiming Constantinopel. One day Stavros, one day.

It was full of nothing but shit smeared streets, skaves everywhere and blood. Not the beat place to be.

Yes please

>Are there any buildings left from that time

Virtually none. Just the Hagia Sophia, some ruins and columns and the like. The Turks didn't respect any of it so stuff like the Column of Constantine is just stuffed away virtually hidden behind a tram stop.

Dumping Byzaboo.

Greece will never become the Byzantine Empire again. Why live?

Too late faggot. That's what you get for being weak cucks

If the Pope called a crusade today I would unironically join immediately.

>I want it back, Sup Forums

want what back?

deus vult

you have my axe!

It's beautiful.

>Literally call yourself the Sultanate of Rum, as in ''successor of the Empire''
>Destroy literally everything roman about your empire because they were loved by ebil byzantines
I hate turkroaches so fucking much.

When you hear non-Greeks talk about the Hagia Sophia, does it annoy you when they pronounce it "Hag-ya Sophia" instead of "Haya Sophia"?

I wouldn't really say it was a disgrace to Catholics. Pope tried to stop them and excommunicated the leaders. It was (((Venetians))).

funny that you love Germans so much, because they did the same thing

H
R
E

its ours now, u should be thankful we dont have the pic related

I would legit watch the movie from your screencap.

The pope is now a Marxist Jew.

Count me in Greekbro.

And then they bribed the pope and he decided "oh uh actually this is ok"

>its ours

and who d fuck are you? Also you can try, WE ARE WAITING for you to try, you cry like little bitches over 8k, we wait for next war, it will be 8 millions, just if US and UK would fuck off for once

Damage was already done, what can you do. At least modern Popes apologized. Besides, story is more complex than either side being good or evil.

Charles Martel and Vlad the Impaler send their regards you camel piss drinking illiterate pedo prophet faggot

lol rapebaby

remember that u have muslim ottoman blood in you

My family has a pretty good claim on the throne but they never got a chance to press it because the 30 years war

dream on, it is the other way, turks have balkan blood, proven fact, guess who Janissary are

It is amazing how little I learned about anything during my (((public school))) education. Even as a Catholic I learned nothing about the Byzantine Empire.

They were never the "Byzantine Empire" in the first place. The term was coined after it fell. They referred to themselves as Romans and were sometimes referred to as the Empire of the Greeks by western Europeans seeking to delegitimize their claim to the Roman legacy so they could claim it for themselves.

What course did you take? I took AP world when I was in high school and we learned all about it

Because it's not that relevant to your history m8.

Byzantines were Orthodox.

vlad got his head removed and placed in the ottoman capital

Lmao Palestine uses exact flag of ottoman opposers during ww1. And you fag think ottoman soil is yours.

Arabs are totally useless, they just stabbed you in the back as soon as they could

Oh I love a good Serbia/Muslim hate thread!
>so much to learn

Sunshine, but crusaders sacked and ruined it. Turks just came and took over what was left.

I enjoy every bullet fired on palestshits. They are paying the price of backstabbing us.And ironically they still use the same flag. This is hilarious lmao.

How did they cut the grass?

You know that a successful crusade could be done. 10000+ computer literate English speaking neets from around the world could take it. Kekistan would be a quarter in our new city

yea

Literally no difference between Turks and Greeks

With lawnmowers

oh, yeah, can't wait to waste catholic lives in uncucking the orthodox church, man...

They didnt have them back then.

The French were sincere in their plans to Crusade to Jerusalem. The crypto-Jew Italians corrupted the plan from the get go.

Anyone else ever wonder why banks were all over Italy before anywhere else?

Wait, so turkey is also becoming diverse and multikulti ? YAAAAASSSSSS GIRL

Why don't LARPers want to take back Alexandria and Antioch?

That isn't the gateway

>Kekistan
Neck yourself baka.

But I do.

Reported for Islamophobia. Trudeau's tolerance thought police are going to pay you a visit soon.

>its ours
>arab
I have some respect for altaic people, for their determination and achievements.
But arabs are utterly subhuman tier ethnicity with no achievements other than "muh caliphates and muh gulden age".
You're "greatness" basically dies after collapse of caliphates and after that you had to rely on strength of foreign muslims such as Salahuddin who was kurd, Mamluks who were turkish/armenian slaves and Muhammad Ali who was albanian.

Literally niggers with no achievements.