FBI labels Antifa Domestic Terrorists

politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

archive.is/R6oYt

FBI LABEL ANTIFA "DOMESTIC TERRORISTS" IN RELEASED CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS

>Confidential documents call the anarchists that seek to counter white supremacists ‘domestic terrorists.’

>Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

>Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/politico/status/903553036894732289
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/348825-feds-have-worried-about-left-wing-antifa-attacks-since-early-2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Antifaschistische_Aktion&type=revision&diff=797843397&oldid=796632813
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_movements
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big deal... just an empty label like "Hillary is a bad girl"

Some of the responses to this article on Twitter

twitter.com/politico/status/903553036894732289

Picture was selected, not sure what happened.

>muh commmie flag
>muh no usa at all

these people need the oven badly

everyone who supported them on social media is now isis-sympathizer tier.

I'm guessing this actually doesn't help.
If they labeled Sup Forumsacks as domestic terrorists, would you be more or less motivated to do what you do?

Since they're terrorists now can people kill them in the streets just like Islamic terrorists?

>cure the disease and you'll find the symptoms will vanish
>this level of projecting

God damn Terrorist

You think we're fucking done yet? NO.

We need to push a petition for a federal RICO act or some similar act to jail these cumminists.

maor salt please
>yes faggot, resist, resist faggot resist

they need to be sent to a gulag is more accurate

don't worry though, most commies are ineffectual college dropouts with no job, no future, and no skills except throwing bottles of piss at people
Their revolution will be a short one - for them

Just imagine 20 Chris Kyle's against these people - yeah, they don't stand a chance, and the people funding them know this, they just want to stir up trouble

New DHS "Sherif" Clark is gonna sort these bastards out. May even get to Soros. Interesting times.

It actually is a big deal. If the FBI is labeling them as domestic terrorists, then DHS and congress will do so as well, in time. This opens up the gateway to fun stuff under the Patriot Act like active surveillance, seizing of bank accounts, and throwing the fuckers into Gitmo.

They are referring to this article also released this morning

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/348825-feds-have-worried-about-left-wing-antifa-attacks-since-early-2016

So was this the response to the WH petition or is this completely seperate?

They just eat whatever the media shits out. How do these people function?

>asset forfeiture

Seperate, AFAIK the whitehouse is supposed to put out a statement in response to the petition whether they decide to do it or not, they said they were bound to at least reply by sep 16th at the latest.

Also, heres more stupid reddit shit

Yep - probably not that important for your average antifool, but would do wonders in tracking Soros money (among other funders), and draining them of every last penny. Soros could pay for the border wall himself.

On second thought, I imagine most of them are probably six figures in debt.

Why are people getting so upset?

This fucking shit didn't the guy put in a coma die a month ago and that one guy blinded by acid.

only thing that makes this image funnier is it being true

>the righteous rarely have a sense of humor

Yea a bunch of thugs are terrorist but not the group that drove a car into a crowd of people and are calling for the marginalization of nearly half the country based on their skin color

This will end well

They are terrorists. They use violence to get their points across instead of civil discourse.

>FBI labels Antifa Domestic Terrorists

Wait, does that mean that the (((FBI))) are now /ourguys/? What a timeline!

That alone made me crack up laughing desu.

>group that drove a car into a crowd of people

Which "group" drove into a crowd?

>run out of fascists

i wish i was this naive

didn't you know? communists don't know what "individualism" is. Everyone is responsible for actions of an individual unless it makes them look bad.

Try name-calling them fascist every argument see how they respond.

top kike

>antifa wasn't even a word before last month
lel, this is their "Hillary invented the Alt-Right."

So the wiki for Antifa, Antifaschistische Aktion, has been heavily changed since last week. As more and more articles come out the wiki is being changed (you can see some of the huge edits being down in the wiki history button)...

It used to say-
>Antifaschistische Aktion — abbreviated as Antifa (German/Dutch/English) — is a militant far-left extremist group created in the 1920s by the German communist party in weimar germany

Now it says -
>Antifaschistische Aktion — abbreviated as Antifa (German/Dutch/English) — is a militant anti-fascist network in Germany.

Huge chunks have been replaced and new categories added painting them as made in the 30s but how bravely they fought Hitler, romanticizing them, etc and some how these changes are being allowed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion

The fucking irony

You have no problem blaming all Muslims when one does an act of terror or any group you don't like when an individual does something

Look at these submitted threads on reddits politics page, every thread where LEFT WING media is calling out Antifa, downvoted to below 30% and hidden but with 40 or more replies on every thread all saying this type of shit in screenshots posted earlier above. I find these people severely delusional.

There's the ol' "we should ruin their lives for disagreeing" shit the left loves so much. Fuck these pieces of shit.

Big if true

Is this why the media suddenly turned on them?

I hope there isn't a place where one could report such people to the proper authorities....

>asks question
>please don't respond

What?

that was easy
did we winrar?

You tell me

Because they think antifa = anyone against fascism = anyone against trump. They are denying antifa is an organized group or existed before last week.

Even Comedy Central turned against them. The leftists are now attacking Trevor Noah on Twitter. It's really funny how they disguise themselves as Anti-Fascists while acting Fascistic and answer every opposing views with violence.

>FBI LABEL ANTIFA "DOMESTIC TERRORISTS"

Best news I've read this morning.

>seek to counter white supremacists

Nope. They seek to assault anyone who disagrees with them and anyone who photographs them as well.

No.
In fact, they will have an easier time now stigmatising the right wing as well.
Expect a countermove.
After that one is dodged, then we winrar.

>It's really funny how they disguise themselves as Anti-Fascists while acting Fascistic and answer every opposing views with violence.
Jesus fucking Christ you're a moron. They weren't goddamn acting like fascists they were acting like the goddamn commies that they are. STOP FUCKING CONTRIBUTING TO THE NARRATIVE THAT ONLY THE FAR RIGHT IS ULTRA AUTHORITARIAN. They were fucking commies being commies pummelling noncommies. Both fucking sides have authoritarian extremes and both fucking sides authoritarian extremes are everyone's enemies. When you keep calling them fascists, you keep goddamn succumbing to and perpetuating the lie that there is not authoritarianism on the left while further vilifying all things on the right.

Fucking retard.

Does that faggit behind the Shrek looking fuck have a red beret on? Jesus they are all a bunch of fucking white edge lords, I can't stand these fucking cunts.

One example is not statistics.

You are behaving very fascistic right now with those ad hominems. Anti-Fascists are fascists.

girl.

chill.

Wikipedia is a lost cause senpai

>Anti-Fascists are fascists.
get raked faggot

I don't know how Canadians can be offended by leaf and rake comments. It's like calling an American "burger."

Exactly. It opens them up to all of the legal weapons at the Federal Govt's disposal. There is a reason they try to hide their identities.

>authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets."
IT'S HAPPENING

Wow they deleted half the article
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Antifaschistische_Aktion&type=revision&diff=797843397&oldid=796632813

Can't someone just revert it?

A lot of the generic low-level Antifa are, but a lot of others are rich. Some have so much money and are involved in the music festival industry, and that leads into cartel territory. Shit, look at all the punk-themed bars that are Antifa hangouts. Those generate bank.

Calm the fuck down, autist retard.

Antifa are also drug pushers and diddlers. Not even joking.

You need special permissions. Someone on Sup Forums probably has it but its like a needle in the haystack for them to find the thread.

commies spotted

Bump, I have a feeling this is what is getting slid today.

It's good that our guys are in the FBI too. Hope we'll change the USA and make it a white country again.

What is wrong with redditors?

Don't even joke about that.

They drank too much of their own kool-aid and went blind

music is degenerate. i'm going to light my guitar on fire.

>Expect every non-white will join their cause.

This is hilarious, because now they will have to follow the money of whose funding them, and arrest those that are funding terrorism. DNC ALL GOING TO GITMO!

they share the same Americanocentric viewpoint as everyone else does.

mainstream america just learned about antifa... therefore antifa was just created last month.

This one literally made me feel like considering suicide. Thinking about even talking to this guy to try get a logical factual point across is the equivalent of banging your head against a brick wall as hard and fast as you can.

But he doesn't even understand a simple concept see

>brit with larp flag

I hope you're not sliding threads and farming (You)s.

i hate that reddit shit where they add bold italic underlined text for effect

>greentexting a link

person 1
>antifa have been around for a long time, the world doesn't stop at America

person 2
>So.... "antifa" isn't a word in English, but it's totally a word in Russian?? Fair enough... I can accept that most of The Hill is badly translated Russian.

person 1
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_movements
>It's not hard to google something instead of make claims you don't know anything about. It started in Germany and other European countries picked it up after WW2. It didn't start in Russia, why do you run your mouth?

Person 2
>Care to take a look at the history of that page...? When was it created?
>(Answer: Last month.)
>Wanna try again, after having ignored literally the majority of all printed word in human history?

Remember guys... Something only exists as soon as it is written or spoken about in places where you can see them, before that it couldn't possible exist.

>not having a plugin that converts urls to clickable links

my shitposting should be considered international terrorism desu

Take a 3lbs hammer to your head and knock out some of that bull shit. Turn your brown eyes green.

Bitch, please.

this.

I love these pseudo intellectual types.
They just can't dig their grave deep enough.

Any time something is in the news Wikipedia quickly purges the article of anything making shitlibs look bad, whole sections are added and removed and they change the wording of things like "claimed" or "according to"

>red scare

This is rich. Democrats are currently instituting a neo-McCarthyism against the red "Russian" menace right now