"CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT THIS?"

"CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT THIS?"

youtu.be/61zzJftwBdw

>that music at the end

I'm low on data and travelling, gimme a quick rundown please.

Shame seeing murray and hirsi ali getting wrapped up in this meme fuckery. I don't know why anyone would even want to reach out to Spencer and Milo, it's like an immediate brainlet/cringe death sentence.

>van Gogh paintings
>Geert starts talking about the other van Gogh.

It's about how Islam is obviously bad but no one talks about it for fear of verbal abuse by lefties or physical abuse by shitskins.

bump

It's actually a really poor music direction choice. The rising, almost triumphant horn follows immediately after the outline of a severed head and a dead body. Why is it always 2nd rate people who produce non-left media?

nice promo.. now wheres the video

Family you dimwit. So there is a correlation, as in the destruction of the western culture - the murder of Theo van Gogh.

The date of release is mentioned in the description.

It is about the message not pretty pictures.

Islam is bad, but really it's multiculturalism. Islam has no respect of individuals, ethnicity, borders, etc. they will always seek to expand and dominate. the very best you can hope to achieve with Islam is a bastardized version through integration.

and that requires very tight control of who comes into your country. It's always going to fail when you let in hordes of radically different cultures into your country to Balkanize it. Integration is not a quick process especially when dealing with borderline subhumans.

what are we looking at here?

CGI used by msm to fool people.

What a dense thing to say. The whole point of a film documentary is to convey a message with good imagery and some commentary sprinkled on top. It's not a fucking podcast.

kikes on the left
kikes on the right
why can't semites juts leave the white man alone

what are we being fooled about? i don't get it. it's just a building with some squiggly lines. if you're suggesting the whole thing is cg, that's retarded. they drill for this stuff all year.

we should round them all up and force them to move to israel.

No that's a mtv video.

topkek

model's name?