The most degenerative shit I've seen today so far

This ad came up for a video game trailer. A FUCKING VIDEO GAME TRAILER! Kids will see this!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqtY4Zf6tm0
strawpoll.me/13837821
youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link

youtube.com/watch?v=vqtY4Zf6tm0

nah, I think I'm getting over purposefully outraging myself

Ads are tied to your viewing history, not the videos themselves.

You're probably right. Still degenerate

lol douchbag ads

Youtube is letting a lot of garbage be broadcast anywhere without filters or restrictions.
Of course, so long as it's not "right wing" or perceived to be not in line with their lefty mental illness.

>be me
>be watching Movies4Men+1
>ads for feminine hygiene products

what's their game here

>age restricted
>kids will see this

Videos on the suggestion list are based on your previous views...

If you're not logged in and have cleared your cookies you get "general" stuff that's not specifically targeting your demographic and preferences.
I've seen a lot of weird shit by doing that.

its actually not even bad you are just a faggot. its selling female condoms to girls who would be embarrassed by it and tries to be slightly corny or funny

I am leaving the internet and never coming back.

>all this shit to stop pregnancy at all cost
How about not heaving sex you fuckfaces? Best anti-conception ever conceived, forget the pills and forget abortion.

I couldn't watch it past ten seconds, that is fucking retarded.

they should be embarassed by it

females condoms are fucking lame

I'm sure you've never lied about your age on the internet.

degenerate

>watching youtube videos on my phone while waiting for the train
>ONE HOUR AND TEN MINUTE AD BEFORE A VIDEO
>Epix made an "ad" which is literally an entire money and Jewgle put it into the ad rotation

That bitch was an annoying douche, and those will never sell.

i didnt even know they existed until now and i doubt mosty girls do either. they should know its an option against getting pregnant since most guys just forget condoms.

>living the vag life
Sluts way to say "riding the cock carousel" hue

>not using adblock
You brought this on yourself.

At least they don't get aids, I can't hate on STD prevention. We are such in a degenerate time that I can see STD's becoming part of some gender identity or some oppression x opressor narrative.

She's hot. But I doubt many woman could take a squash in their vagina.

You have a very cruel definition of the word "hot".

>if your lucky you destroy your pussy with a pumpkin
hapa girls are the most degenerate i won't get into details why

That's not the point. Youtube are protected by the exact point that user made.

You are retarded and your thread is dumb. Also why are you not using adblock?

So hot that your eyes melt if you look at her?

Condoms are evil.

hooooo yeah leave humanity behind and become the jackhammer. You like jackhammers RIGHT BABE?

Female condom is what you use when you have multiple dicks at once and don't want to worry about everyone being covered.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

I don't have the words for this.

I just know that this is bad, and not ok for children.

OP is right, this is the most degenerate thing I'll see today.

Also, I would rather wear a condom than stuff a trash bag into my gf

I'm more angry that I'm not having sex

And with that flag, you never will.

Cringed

is murder legal if you're making the world a better place

>Kids will see this
They already have seen worse. All of them have iphones with internet and shit these days, what do you think they eventually start viewing?
Today I heard that a bunch of pre-school kids were caught fucking in the bushes butt-naked. And this is a small, rural town where political correctness is nonexistent.

condumb
fucking yanks

when the kids are bombarded with sex media all the time, yes, wont somebody think about them, the overall school grades are getting worse and worse each passing year, and the STD rates are exploding coincidentally

>Kids will see this!!!!
No they won't.

yeah no i will ask you source on that one

What kind of video game?
There's a 90% chance the game includes homicide which is 1000x worse than censored naked chicks.

Unfortunately I have to disagree. Because at some point someone will justify murdering you or I because they think they're making the world a better place.

The most degenerative shit I've seen today so far

>people on Sup Forums who aren't blocking ads
Are you retarded or a shill, user?

hahahah imagine the shit you'd have to type in google to find that article, if its true

"kids fucking butt-naked in bushes"

hey prison

Rainbow 6: Siege. So yes.

>seeing ads anywhere
REEEEEEEEEEE

The only faggot here is you, the person clearly being a degenerate faggot pandering with kike logic.

A non-issue, really. If anything, they just need to target this at coalburners.

Why are you autistic retards not using an adblock?

Primary school, not preschool, sorry. Our definitions for them are different here.
>source
The people from my town. This happened 400 meters or so from my house. I'm fucking disgusted. This place needs a purge.
>and they my generation he most fucked up one

So kids who are playing a game centered around murdering people with guns might find out sex exists.
And you're concerned about the latter.
You may want to have that brain checked for a McCain sized tumor bruh.

>Still degenerate
Yes you are, that's why you get it.

I almost smiled at one point

I guess that means women are funny

uncensored plz

what are parents doing?

That's because of the influx of darkies.

Pretty sure I'm on an extra list after searching "poison gas bomb stalker" to finish a mission in Stalker.

Giving their children fancy phones and tablets to distract them so that they don't have to raise them, just like in the west obviously.
"School will teach my child all the essential things while the internet will keep them distracted so they don't bug me" - the mentality of the majority of parents here.

Fpbo

>Kids will see this!!!!
wtf I hate Sup Forums now

OP BTFO!!!

so they dont spend time with their kids

People have been murdering each other for entire human history. Kids don't need to be pummeled with ads for trash bags that you stuff in your vag though

finally someone asks the right question

They have been trying to sexualize children for years now. It's on the horizon and not as far as you think

Yes. That's how most if not all ex-Soviet states are. School was the ultimate authority while the parents were only the providers back then.
And obviously the mentality permeates to this day. That is our Soviet legacy, and when it gets combined with western degenerate programming you get this. Disgusting.

People have been fucking for just as long.
Personally i'd rather my kid grow up fucking people.

strawpoll.me/13837821
>strawpoll.me/13837821
strawpoll.me/13837821

?cual geimu opee?

christ was that cringy. women are so fucking unfunny. Do girls find this humourous or something? seriously, I want to know because that woman in the video thinks she's A LOT quirkier/funnier than she is.

Side note, my roommate gave me a female condom as a joke. I fucked half a dozen girls since and literally none of them wanted to try it - even as a joke. It's just the most awkward, unnecessary contraceptive ever made. Why the fuck would you use one when you have a regular condom available? Women just want "power" so they had to invent their own condom... lmfao

>murder is a worse concept than sex
>B-BUT GUYS, PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS MURDERED EACH OTHER

The amount of backpedaling in this thread is laughable. I don't know if OP is shilling the video for views, or is genuinely just desperate to fit in with the Sup Forums rhetoric, but hasn't lurked enough yet.

Either way, OP is an eternal fag, and this video, while admittedly somewhat degenerate, is a non-issue overall.

>genuinely just desperate to fit in with the Sup Forums rhetoric

That's it. Please upvote.

>Attention whoring
Average USA citizen.

Sexual liberation was a terrible and deliberately done mistake
>likes/dislikes off
>comments off
Wow,that's very brave of them

Amanda's got a nice body built for fucking. Hmmmmmmmmm

youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA

classic vid.

>clicked
>5 sec
>hi, i amanda blahblahblah
>closed
why you all even bother with this shit

I see, so it's actually an abstinence ad. After just 30 seconds of her bad jokes my dick went to sleep. TKOd

>condom
>feminine hygiene products
>virgin detected

diaphragms are hip again? Huh, didn't see that coming.

What's the advantage of a female condom over a normal one?

when hitchens was right he was really right

shame... the advertisers obviously don't know their Sup Forums audience too well. They should've just said that if your trap girlfriend wears one, you won't get shit on your dick.

Underrated

>FC2 is covered with $0 copay by most insurance plans when prescribed by a physician
thanks king nigger

>seeing ads

why would you need a prescription for a female condom?
Oh wait unless it's just another insurance scam product which fucks over everyone.

>2017
>still censoring nudity

I'm at my office desk at work. Don't have ad blocker and not sure how to use one.

you dumb bastard. Look up Ublock. Install the extension. There you go.

Reported it to the ADL/JewTube police. Nothing will happen.

... this were one of the worst minutes of my life

I may not be sexually inexperienced but I know the difference between a condom and a tampon