Why do black people lack empathy? Ive never seen an emotional or senstivie black person, male or female...

Why do black people lack empathy? Ive never seen an emotional or senstivie black person, male or female, unless they are heavily mixed and even then I really haven't seen much. But white and asian people are typically a lot more sensitive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lw3LDjx__5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they are niggers senpai.

Empathy is a human trait.

Joos and niggers are pathological by nature. Their emotional responses are contrived and only used to manipulate the humans around them.

Asian people? Ummmm, no. Asian people are WORSE than niggers, they are defective insects with no capacity for empathy.

genetics

Do wild animals have empathy? No, they don't. Why would you expect niggers to have empathy?

youtu.be/lw3LDjx__5w

Yes, they do... Have you never had any real life experience with animals other than tv?

My dog once bit my smaller dog on accident, the whole day he was crying and bringer her toys and giving her his treats to apologize. You don't know shit.

Why is this post blank?

lmao no they are very emotional unless they smoke a lot of weed

>Ive never seen an emotional or senstivie black person

Niggers are not human

Niggers have empathy. Don't get it twisted, man.

Wild animals have empathy. Fuck off.

>Ive never seen an emotional or senstivie black person
you lying nigger. black people have emotional outburst daily when ever soem one disagrees with them

black men are behavior similarly to white women and cry about everything

Asians are mostly from shame cultures, you sound like you're from a western guilt culture. Try to understand the difference.
The ignorant among them can't understand how you exist without shame.

The way they react they are easily threatened. Knew lots of black people that were very empathetic and sensitive.

Fucking THIS. What separates the white man from a nigger is the white man's ability to see things unclouded by his emotions.

They are animals and have adapted to be survivors.

Empathy in their land will only get you killed.

Blacks are definitely emotional, but they're like moral idiots. Empathy means being able to see things from someone else's perspective, and that requires an act of abstraction that blacks simply lack.

user, are you saying niggers are worse than wild animals?

>black
>people
kek

They do, they just cover it up because that's what they're told to do. A lot of niggers I know own and love dogs, despite both the nigger and the dog both being stupid. Most mammals have some sort of emotion as a response to things around them. Blacks also get very emotional when you call them out for something or call them a faggot or an oreo.

Just because niggers are dumb as fuck 99% of the time doesn't mean they're not humans, they're just inferior humans.

>Asians
>Emotions
This has to be a joke.

>asian people are typically a lot more sensitive.
inb4 100 webms of asians boiling dogs alive and hitting kids with cars without any remorse

>I've never seen an emotional black person
Wat. They chimp out every two seconds

As a white asian can confirm that we're a bunch of sensitive pussies.

so by "asian" you mean mainland chinese