Canadians, be honest. How much is Trudeau hated in your country?

Canadians, be honest. How much is Trudeau hated in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3629883/justin-trudeau-approval-omar-khadr-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=JT2YmEOucfw
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody has been talking politics in quebec since harper's re-election.

There's been a buzz about hurr durr durr trudeau want's to legalize marijuana and then nothing.

We love our leader... Ameriburgers are usually jealous that our country has united behind our leader while theirs hasn't.

Everyone gets along, we all show love to each other and are against hate. Feels good to live in a country so diverse and so peaceful.

Oh, and just to add, we are also able to go out on the streets without getting shot... because no one here has guns and there has literally has been about 0 violent crime in the past like 3 years in my city... Can't remember the last 'incident'.

globalnews.ca/news/3629883/justin-trudeau-approval-omar-khadr-poll/

49% disapproval in July according to Ipsos, which is a fairly okay pollster. 3.5% MoE

He's neither fully hated nor loved.
He's polarizing.
And his popularity peaked during the election.

>Oh, and just to add, we are also able to go out on the streets without getting shot... because no one here has guns and there has literally has been about 0 violent crime in the past like 3 years in my city... Can't remember the last 'incident'.
I guess that'd be thanks to Harper, eh?

>Feels good to live in a country so diverse and so peaceful.

Motto of the Canadian Armed Forces: Let The Americans Handle It.

6'2"

There was a shooting 2 blocks from me a couple nights ago, there are guns in Canada you idiot. Wannabe gangsters who claim to be Bloods are in my city and are armed.

SAME HEIGHT AS KIM JONG UN AND XI JINPING.

He's more popular than Drumpf

Yo, you in Vancouver?

We love him. Don't listen to butthurt right wing retards coming from rural and suburban areas

We are essentially just Americans when it comes to politics. You will seldom find a Canadian talking about our national politics unless something big just happened. Big things comprise of, fresh new gibs, something about racism, fucking Indians, and gas/food/product prices. Everything else just goes to Trump, and American politics. If you ever see a Canadian talking about politics, wait for a pause and ask them about their country's hate speech laws, or Governor General, or how their local MP is representing them in politics and see how fast the conversation dies.

London. It's 2 hour drive from Toronto and their problems have been coming here for a decade.

>London

WTF CANADA HAS A LONDON.

The politically ignorant suburbanites under 30 will vote for him because he's "cool" and "dude weed lmao".

The foreigners will vote for him because he's an open borders globalist puppet who will continue to ship in millions of them a year.

The French will vote for him because he's from quebec. That's all they care about.

Old people and unions will vote for him or ndp because they think it's 1960/1990 where either of those parties were still for the blue collar white working man.

The remaining 30% will have to vote cuckservative or random right wing third party.

TLDR: We're fucking doomed.

There's an unspoken understanding that Canada basically runs itself

I'm in Montréal. There's no real buzz around him. Peoples' opinions of him are polarized, so they either love or despise him (usually hating both Trudeaus)

Not enough.

>TLDR: We're fucking doomed.
This.

Hated as much as his father. Fucking dickhead.

Yes. It's actually a pretty big city.

It used to be full of rich frat boys and blonde qt preps at the university and college but now it's increasingly full of somalian niggers and nobody knows where they came from.

Fuck big canadian cities, they are all fucking garbage, I have lived in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, and Winnipeg, best decision I ever made was moving to northern Ontario. Havnt seen a nigger in 3 or 4 days now

With the exception of a few cucks in Edmonton and the immigrants everyone in Alberta hates him.

at least you can respect his father's intellect

there's literally nothing worthy of respect in Justin

This video is Rebel Media:
youtube.com/watch?v=JT2YmEOucfw
I was pissed that my city would get sucked into the censorship crap. This event will influence my next vote.

Yeah I have the feeling he will win re-election, the ((conservative)) party here follows the same diversity and open borders policy that the liberals do.

As long as the NDP doesn't we should be able to keep out heads above water.

We want him to legalize weed and then we'll vote him out, desu

depend where, i'm in quebec city and almost everyone mock him saying ben stiller would do a better job as a zoolander PM, trudeau senior was a fucking evil ass hole, but very inteligent and clever. Justin is a total joke with no political experience, i still have no idea how he got elected. But we have a different opinion in quebec city than the rest of the province.

We vote in summer of 2018 to legalize weed.

Why? Do you want to suck his dick? Maybe suck his dog's dick?

EZRA REALLY ISN'T AS BAD A WE SAY HE IS.

I have a feeling that it isn't going pass.

Female voter base did it. Letting women vote was a major mistake that we will pay for heavily.

The only intellect he had was for whores

I know, right? Moved 25 minutes west of the city, small acreage close to Stony Plain, what a change!
Other than when going to the city from time to time I barely see coloured folk!

he's becoming more unpopular in everywhere but the districts that matter in a federal election

my prediction is he'll get 2 terms before ppl toss him out when they notice he's fucked their childrens futures almost irreparably by squandering canadas good economic standing

I've heard gunshots in my neighbourhood a few times

im not saying he was right

just smart

Reminder that the Canadian Supreme Court unanimously decided that women were not people and had not right to vote.

British Privy Council overturned that glorious decision and doomed us.

More like a slippery weasel.

What province? Trudeau is going to legalize it federally.

smart like a kike

I have a neutral stance on Trudeau. He delayed Trans-Pacific Partnership to let America - the world's biggest economy withdraw from the deal, and let the construction of Keystone Pipeline.

This, it was Chad and Stacies kingdom for decades.

...things have changed.

he is a puppet
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

I'm in ON. They better have the vote in a separate box and not beside someone's name or I'll be causing a shitstorm about it.

>he thinks he gets to vote on it
Lol, Trudeau already set a timeline of federally legal by July 1st

Funny how just 20 years ago the parties were arguing how many immigrants to deport and whether to keep or increase the white population at 95%.

i wish i was born a girl so i could have sucked 1000 dicks by now

no homo

I'm not sure. He's very unpopular here in Alberta but that goes with the territory of him being a lefty. Not sure what the silent majority opinion of him is.

from what im getting here, canadians aren't involved in understanding their countries politics, and so just votes based on his speeches and his likeable personality

is this guy white obama, but worse?

Well I have had people ask me to vote yes for it next summer. Maybe I should apply to work at the weed store.

>He's very unpopular here in Alberta but that goes with the territory of him being a lefty
No, it goes with the territory of being a Trudeau. Alberta wouldn't hate him nearly as much if he were just some generic Quebec libshit like Chretien.

Hate him because he is lefty, but we voted in NDP like retards.
Canadians are just stupid people, glad I was not born here, so I don't have direct genetic link to dumb people.

god, now you're really fucked. pot leads to a lazy degenerate toddler culture. look at the millennials.

No one ever talks about Canadian politics, everyone just talks about how Trump is an evil racist

I'm but a humble burger, but my Dad is from Fredricton in liberal Atlantic Canada, just spent 2 weeks up there for a family wedding. Anyways, my uncle's, aunts, cousins, friends, most of them seemed to dislike trudeau except for my one uncle who is so far lost to sjw he was bragging about how many Muslims Canada took in in the last decade. Anyways, most of my relatives seemed to not like him or, if conservative, hated him more than my family hated Obama down here. They basically think he's a charismatic outgoing guy, but is incompetent and won because of his smile and he has daddy's name. The novelty seems to have worn off, at least in New brunswick

I take no responsibilty for the NDP debacle. Whole electorate went mad.

>w-weed is the problem!!!
t. boomer who imported thousands of barbaric third worlders because MUH SOCIAL SECURITY

Absolutely hate him and what he's doing to reduce our reputation.

Are you honestly saying that legalizing pot isn't going to lead to people becoming lazy stoners?

worse, because in the u.s the other side can veto a bill if the law is not making sense or if they just want to block it for the heck of it. In canada, if the gov in power is in majority they can do whatever they want, even if the other parties don't agree with it.

It just proves how dumb people are, and that most should have their voting right stripped. They voted for whoever said nicer things, and because everybody was pissed at Redford.
No clue whatsoever about political orientations.

it wont matter, the economy is so shit that most people won't be able to afford it after all of the provincial liberal governments tax the living shit out of it and start fining people for making the nation stink like sweaty ass

YOU GUYS SHOULD LEGALIZE FENT NEXT

He brings bad optics

Everyone already smokes it. The taboo is if you still smoke it after having kids.

Did alcohol lead to everyone being too drunk to function?

Most aren't exactly thrilled with Jewdeau, but there is no political challenge to him so he'll prob remain. He knows this too which is why he was quick to clamp down on the rapefugee crisis or at least appear to.

Really only Quebec and Ontario matter in elections so if Quebec votes in a nationalist party (they should) then we can start planning Jewdeau's demise

Here's the straight dope on Justin Trudeau:

>Ran on fluffy feel good SJW rhetoric.
>Made a lot of promises, like reforming the electoral system for example.
>Posed for a lot of pictures and built an image for himself as the king of the leftists.
>Got elected.
>Two years into his term, the majority of his platform has gone unimplemented... Average time to enact most promises is about eight months to a year in previous governments.
>Has straight up said he wasn't going to follow through on 35 promises and counting.
>Refused to implement voting reform as it would cause chaos and "allow radicals access to government."
>Banned regular capacity Ruger 22 magazines.
>Pissed off environmentalists by working hard to get the Kinder-Morgan twinning project and Keystone XL pipeline approved.
>Started a poorly advised trade war with the United States by placing an extreme tariff on US drywall... Which led to a renewal of the softwood lumber dispute.
>Has put Canada into deficit spending with very little to show for it.
>Ended income splitting, so I personally went from having a $1,400 tax return to owing the government $300.
>Acts like a fag, but is mostly carrying out previous conservative party agenda because... Well, he voted in favor of conservative party bills three quarters of the time.

Justin Trudeau... He's a stylish prime minister who uses his acting talents to build a progressive image while enacting neo-liberal economic agendas. He hasn't followed through on his promises and lied on a great number of them just to get a job.

Tl;dr He has great hair but he's not exactly a revolutionary.

He's pretty well liked from what I can tell. Likely due to his personality more than his policies however.

Plus, why hate Trudeau when you have Kathleen Wynne?

>Yes goy millennial, having a joint at a party is the true evil, nevermind that we're trying to turn Toronto into Aleppo for the sake of our pensions
t. Boomer

I have witnessed a gang hit first hand and I'm armed to the teeth as well.

we already have safe injection sites

that's implying there is another side
the 5 banks and 3 telco companies control the country, they fund the parties to keep their monopolies worth billions

only reason we have mass immigration is the domestic market isn't growing fast enough for them

Nobody really knows who he is here. The general tone of Canada here is its a "cool free liberal Country". The people who do know who he is however, identify him a cuck and a cock and also realise Canada is beyond saving.

It used to be Berlin until the Hun bastards invaded Belgium.

I have no choice but to move to Canada so I must suck leaf dick. Please save me from Irma I dont want to be drowned like a dirty texan

He's hated by anyone conscious, while the majority of the people are just waiting for the new Beyonce single to drop.

This

Only his image/publicity is "progressive" he's pretty much a conservative with regards to most things except running up massive debt to hand out just enough gibs to keep the rabid progressives off his junk

There were two 16 year old teens shot in North York just on Wednesday.

A pregnant lady was shot in the head near Danforth as well.

There was a shooting near Bell Trinity Square two weeks ago where they taped off the entire tunnel going out into Dundas street because it was covered in coagulated blood and chalk.

Wake up you deluded prick.

I wish more people knew that... The bureaucrats are so well oiled that politicians run suggestions by then for approval. Everything is figured out before hand. It's why Trudeau has accomplished basically nothing... The shadow state is strong as fuck here.

They love Trudeau and want his cock rammed up their asses very much.

See this:

Just in Toronto btw

Let's not forget the Ottawa shooter or the New Brunswick shooter that locked down neighbourhoods.

More and more hated as his term goes on, if trends continue, he'll lose re-election.

These are good points. Trudeau is a faggot, but he governs centrist. He gets very little done since his legislative volume is hilariously low (most useless parliament in like 30 years). His far left supporters all abandoned him because other than the giant gibs package he sent to Indians in the budget, he's done very little left wing shit. He mostly just takes photo ops and makes speeches desu.

As far as ops question, that depends where you live. He has almost fifty percent approval, which is about 12 percent more than he actually needs to get reelected as a minority government.

He's not very hated. He's playing a pretty smart game because he's doing absolutely nothing of substance, if anything at all. In fact our spending is out of fucking control and he is driving the country into the ground, but he shields that with PR stunts. He goes to Pride parades, he dresses up in funny costumes, he's just dancing around making a spectacle so unless you actually read the news (which most people don't do, not to mention the state-run CBC is liberal-friendly) he looks like some young rockstar.

Women are largely to blame. They voted in a young guy with nice hair who is completely non-threatening. He has the personality of a sweet old man packaged in the body of a relatively attractive young man, which is perfect for progressive white women (and fag hags.)

Conservatives are divided because no viable conservative candidate exists right now, at least not one with a brand. Trudeau had a brand. He had a story and something to trick the dopes. All the current conservative options are hollow, dry, embarrassing weirdos EVEN IF they have good ideas (which a lot of them don't, their strategy is just to become more liberal.)

>all black on black crime with illegal handguns

There's shootings every week on the West Coast too.

The cops like to sweep these things under the rug by saying "targeted" so it's buried in the press, ignoring the fact it was some wannabe Tyrone randomly spraying in broad daylight and it's a miracle nobody else got killed.

Yeah we have gangs doing hits in crowded restaurants in Alberta too

A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.

(Excerpt from the Canadian national anthem)

Canada is largely cool, relaxed and free, though. Unless you're a sperg, you can't deny that there's a big difference between the general vibe of the US and Canada. You can cut the tension in the air in the US with a knife.

There are guns in Canada, there's just not a lot of niggers and mexicans and muslims. It's really easy to get a gun in Canada, actually. You take a course one day and write a test the next day and you can buy rifles and shotguns. You can buy more advanced shit with the Restricted Gun License which is the same deal, most people bundle them both together and get it done in 4 days or even one weekend.

There's loads of guns in Canada and it's very easy to get guns. It's just there's not a lot of violent niggers and the like running amok, and most people don't want them because they feel relatively safe in what WAS a majority white country. Watch gun violence go up in the next 10 years though, as whites approach minority status.