How do we purge this planet of the niggers?

How do we purge this planet of the niggers?

Purge the planet of gibs

purge the planets of juice.

Damn... why noggers burn niggers?

napalm

We poison the chicken

We build a zoo-like enclosure over all nigger communities in America. Let nature take it's course. We could even charge money to watch them go extinct.
Ok that's one country solved.

Super ebola

Based black men.

Whites stop sending them food and aide, then they regress into their natural tribal state as the majority of them begin starving to death.

Soon after the niggers will essentially genocide themselves. Only 2%-3% of their former population will remain, as thats the amount they'll be able to sustain from naturally growing fauna and flora in Africa.

Preferably some type of biological that has 100% kill rate and can be made selectively to target niggers. It would cause the world to go into a golden age.

pretty /comfy/ pic

Just stop giving them aid and block them from every other country. Their populations are artificially inflated. They'll die without gibs. American blacks would fare better because like it or not many have white dna and are smarter than the dumb subsarahan blacks

Mongaloid bio-weapon. Get on it /pol

I used to feel bad back in high school when i saw pics like this. Then i was exposed to niggers and had to live around them, and then i understood. Niggers back then, were the same as niggers are now. They are beasts and did the same thing then as they do now. There is nothing to feel sorry for about these pics. Those niggers got what they deserved. They were either raping, robbing, murdering, or begging for gibs. The difference is that whites back then had backbones and they had no patience for niggers. The nation must get back to those days. Niggers don't belong in any civilized environment. Niggers would have died off long ago from this world if it weren't for whties and other races taking them as slaves and keeping them alive. Niggers in America survive ONLY because of white poeple handouts and white guilt.

Stop giving them handouts and let nature take its course

Africa should be their containment continent.

>romalia supports burning christians

Animals don't have souls

this man gets it

the more we bleach nigresses the smarter niggers get,it doesnt work the other way round though,the white neanderthall dna must be implanted in the female of the species as the mens dna dominates,where as black dude dna just creates dumb niggers

yep like the turd reich was awesome golden age.

dude in background is pocket jerking it
tepkok

>blacks
>christians
>humans

Make 2/3 law legal again.

fucking niggers shitting veggies and stuff

christ lmfao

Bong humour , thanks laddie

Everyone has a soul

jews don't

even fruitflies?

If I won the last Powerball jackpot I would have wanted to offer starving Africans free food in exchange for sterilization.

>Thinks they are the master race (chosen people)
>Wants an ethnostate
>Wants to manipulate the masses to their point of view
>Believes they are the crux of Western civilization
>Want to purge the non-them and build a wall to separate from them

How are white nationalist any different from the Jewish boogieman they fear?

white race is going to die, theres too few of us
life is a fucking crap lately
i wish some comet would hit us already and end this madness

It's already to late.

crispy

Post the best of nigger """""culture""""".

I saw this on /ck/ ;)

stay faithful and maybe a miracle will happen.

Seems like the niggers are doing a good job themselves by judging from the picture.
Besides from that my advice is to...

First purge the planet from the Jews

Second from the Freemasons.

Third from SJW:s.

Pay chump change to sterilize themselves. If I ever came into more than 100 million it'd go to setting up vasectomy and whatever the fuck you do to women to sterilize them all over africanand Europe. Like 100 bucks maybe I think would do a lot

A man gotta do what a man gotta do.