Stop defending capitalism

Stop defending capitalism
It's quite literally one of the worst systems of government but you don't agree because either you are used to it or it's more contrarian to like capitalism than it is to not
I mean senpai like open your eyes
Go to Walmart and tell me it looks like the America you want
Capitalism put women in the work force and capitalism invited illegal immigrants to lower wages, took us off the gold standard and prioritizes immigration from the 3rd world countries like those in Africa or South America rather than the 1st world countries in Europe or Asia and totally redefined the true American way of life in under the span of a century
Who else but retards can look at America today and say it's just as good as it's ever been

The supermarket is the best argument against capitalism

and just what type of government would you like?

>an economic policy is the same as a system of government
>the economic system in America is true free market capitalism
>free market capitalism being responsible for the things you are talking about

Son. Please. Your mother and I are worried about you. Stop this nonsense.

>worst systems of government
Wrong
Wrong
Its the best & most successful system.
Its not a from of government, dummy

No market is the best argument against communism

>Capitalism put women in the work force
no that was public education

capitalism isn't a system of government

Growth for the sake of growth is incredibly wasteful and ignorant. Greedy people will end this world that is for sure.

We really need to get rid of you chimps.

>The supermarket is the best argument against communism
FTFY

>capitalism
>system of government

How else do you force people to become economically responsible of their own volition.

>the only one that works
>the worst

pick one

>n..not real capitalism!

Capitalism has always existed with the aid of government.

Capitalism is one of the most extraordinary inventions of humanity. it is an extremely efficient system for creating economic growth.

unfortunately, OP is also right. in capitalism, by its very fucking definition, the spoils of growth go to the capitalists (i.e., "the 1%"), so it's basically awful for most of humanity. for capitalism to function, workers must be slaves.

it was a marginal improvement over feudalism, and gave birth to the middle class in the 17th/18th centuries but that era is over.

capitalism needs to be reigned in and technology needs to be re-deployed to meet basic human needs instead of being deployed for the $ profit of a few capitalists.

sharpen your pitchforks, gentlemen.

full of cancerous stuff with plastic taste?
yeah defines better capitalism

>capitalism
>system of government
Illiterate spotted

>defending capitalism
Capitalism does not require ethical defense because it cannot be attacked from a more ethical position, as it itself occupies it.
Nice try, though.

>welfare
>state ownership of services paid for by taxation
>state intervention in the economy
>state existence at all (especially democracy)
seems like capitalism to me fellow goyi-I mean white people