Infiltrating Antifa for lulz&sarcasm

youtube.com/watch?v=xtZffyWiCN8

lel, this is pretty good. Thought you might like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQrOBoeV6p4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for linking my video haha

Stop stealing my pics CIA, I'm pretty sure I've never posted that one here

is it worth bumping?

Yes. We got James Price from MDE to do the music for this video.

I watched it last week or so, it's pretty good

Yeah it's actually pretty good watch.

Is it really you? It was funny. I tried to watch the Age of the Wolf too but that was too much for me.
More funny alt-left videos pls.

yup

I enjoyed watching it so here's a bump from Bulgaria

I like the way Red Ice is expanding.

It is me. Can post pics of the scars on my thumb for proof

Be careful out there. That was a big guy 4u at the end that grab you.

me too :)

they wont do shit. the entire event was a PR stunt so i was safe in comparison to something like Berkeley

You have Kek's blessings too. You 'll be alright.

What is your relationship to Red Ice? Was this just a one time thing or will there be more? Hoping for the latter, that was top quality content.
Lost my shit the first time I watched it, particulary at the "black comrades" part. Also who edited that?

fuckin hilarious

I am their video editor. Since around April of this year most of the video content has passed through me to be edited. Occasionally I'll do my own reports like this video.

my next "infiltrating" video will be from the Gay Pride march on the 30th in Raleigh, and another at the Flat Earth conference later in November.

you would probably recognize my work from the Right Wing Death Squad music videos which have since been mainly deleted from YouTube

I see. Try not to get infected with the gay and don't become a flathead then. Best of luck to you out there.

thank you brother

Good work user. The liberal left is |retarded|^n*(n-1)/2
Keep this content coming. Subbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQrOBoeV6p4

Some more fun. Except when they burn the american flags. And I am not even American. Treason of the highest order.

Dude those people are like the AI cops in NFSMW follow you no matter where you go.

lol more vids like this

fuck you're good user

bumping

sub this guy

Alex Jones needs to pick this guy up.

I am happy with Red Ice thank u