Why are black people so loud? Like I would yell to a guy at work,he would come over,and we would talk...

Why are black people so loud? Like I would yell to a guy at work,he would come over,and we would talk.But blacks seem to yell conversations over distance.I even see it when they could walk like four steps and be near enough to have a normal talk.

Ive also noticed that black make noises for no reason.Like my coworker would just be walking down the hall and go "whoo ooh" or "yea oh yea" things like that.Not talking to anyone or anything...just saying it.Black women also sing out loud all the time,but that aint that strange.

Any idea why guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

> I would yell to a guy at work, he would come over, and we would talk.

You'd be yelling a long time at me. When you've got something to say to me, YOU come over. Otherwise I'm not hearing you and just continue doing my job. Faggot.

Well since im the supervisor have fun being unemployed you obvious nigger.

chimps only grunt holler or scream in the wild.

You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you cant take the jungle out of the monkey

There are more and more niggers on the streets of my city and I can confirm what you're saying. Most niggers are also constantly on the phone. God do I hate niggers

Ive also noticed the black guys quest to try to talk to girls or get pussy will interrupt the flow of work.One of the guys Ive seen at work will call a girl off a work order,like yell for her to come over,not go over himself.He will then say something like "You aight?" or "you cant keep wearing clothes like that you distracting me hee hee hee" and fuck up the work flow in that line.Oh ,and oh lord when their is a shift change and they all come in and leave at once.Just the loudest convos going on and bitching about the job to no end.

Something to do with niggers loving to be the center of attention. That's why there are notorious for shucking and jiving too

Not even phone shit though.Like if they see each other at a store and one of them is in he opposite end of the isle.They will yell a convo through everyone else in the isle,instead of just walking to each other.

I'm an oldfag at my job and quite competent at what I do, I saved your incompetent ass on more than one occasion. Plenty of jobs in the world and I don't mind starting from scratch. You'll keep me around, because you're the nigger mate. I don't mind either way, but you're the one who's coming over.

I once rode a grey hound and had to listen to some lady talk about her "dolla for cereal" for over 3 hours. I wish I was making this up, she literally was yelling and talking so loud the entire bus could hear her, for THREE FUCKING HOURS, 99% the conversation was about how
"somebody bedda not hab tayke muh dolla, cuz i needs to go to da store and buys some cereals". God dammit.

I thought I said you were fired Jamal? Do I need to get security?

This is 2017, you're fired nobody gives a fuck about anything you did. Haven't you heard? Working is a privilege, not a right.

Go to the zoo and listen to some monkeys.

Its the same thing as listening to niggers talk.

In college they would all sit at the same table, and that table would be louder than the combination of every other table in the cafeteria.

It was like anti-gestalt

at least you're not as cucked as to notify me I'm fired but only after you've gotten security.
But you did come over in the end, didn't you, you little windbag.

Plenty of jobs to go around, and as I've stated I don't mind being treated as a doormat at my new job, comes with the territory. You pay your dues and you earn your keep, only to be shoved aside in favor of even more niggers in the end. It is what it is.

That's right bitch, now go pay my mortgage so I can fire you next time your due for a raise.

Was she talking to herself? Sounds like a fun time.

I know exactly what you're talking about, op. they're loud as fuck, and the men also sing out loud to themselves. my recent trip to Chicago confirms that

Why do niggers always walk out into traffic? They never use crosswalks. I saw one riding his bike the other day and he didn't stop at the red light while cars were going past. He just went.

Lack of ability to view situations from other people's perspectives. Interestingly, this is a trait that (other) children develop as they grow up. However, for pure-blood blacks, it seems that it just doesn't develop.

When the day is nigh, I'll be looking for you. And when it's there, the universe will put you right into my hands.

brother need to get paid

I went to boston and holy fuck shit

I have never really been exposed to niggers before, so this was just insanity.

They just walk onto the road without looking expecting everyone else to stop for them. I am laying down the horn at these people and they dont even make any eye contact

fucking animals