The Final Solution of POL

Enough, it's time to cleanse Sup Forums from the parasites known as shills,commies, kikes, libtards and stupid Reddit frog posters that are distracting us from our main goal also they are responsible for the perpetual decay of our content.Democracy destroyed Europe and democracy is destroying pol by promoting and defending the ((((Diversity of ideologies))).If you want to share the opposite political spectrum, you can go back to leftypol or reddit.This is our last political outlet and the enemies know this.
Let's discuss a permanent solution instead of ignoring the problem.

self bump

>this is our last political outlet

I would expect more from a cyprus nigger, we have 8gag pol lad, and it's 100x more NatSoc than this board was or will ever be

compare the size of users of 4pol vs 8pol

Why does size of users matter? 8pol isn't a dead board lad, and it's quality over quantity. I'd rather have a board of 2k relatively educated people versus a board of 10k redditors

and you still browse here...

Yes, ideas grow stronger in echo chambers where they can remain unrefined and unchallenged. No wonder the kikes are winning, you're an idiot.

Look at this shithole now that it's popular. Being unpopular is good. Now this Sup Forums is mentioned by every single "LE EBIG RIGHT WING E-CELEBRITY :DD" and unironic redditors. "Muh colony allies". Popularity and the_donald killed this board, and now it's killing other boards too. Sup Forums leaks too much

how so,elaborate more on this,how they are an improvement to this board since they only post bait and shitpost promoting their ideologies here without willing to argue or change their mind

I browse both, come here mainly to try and convert other people. Once that's done thats eventually find their way to 8gag

desu this

once minds are made,it's almost impossible to change

The best thing to do now would be to ignore shills and said faggots. You need to stop bumping shitposts.

bump

Really you need to have this explained? If two ideas clash the one that is more reasonable will destroy the other. Even the person bringing in this idea may realize "oh I fucked up because as this person points out, I'm retarded."
For example, take this thread.

I should also add, the reason we have retarded lefties is specifically because they've never had their retarded ideas challenged.
They would rather have a physical fight than speak to someone who disagrees with them and their reasoning is simple, their bloated and mutated ideology is fragile. Like a big fleshy bag of gas. Their stupid idea was pumped and pumped by people who agree until it got so irrational and so unrealistic that they're a laughing stock.

Fuck off. Only fags and emotional brightly coloured haired girls can't handle free speech.

This board is for larping user. X used to have original content; but its been rather horrifically shit for many, many, many years now. The only interesting or fun larps come from here. If you dont enjoy the meta; why are you here?

you are implying that these people come here to debate and not subvert us

>size matters

don't be so sure, I myself was a commi for years, before I came here and faced with flaws in my reasoning awakened to ((( ))) game. Hell, even my mom who was born an raised in a comi country got redpilled after hearing the arguments.
It's a good thing that things are the way they are. More and more people are awakening.

Have you never changed your mind? I was a lot more left wing before I came here and a lot less nationalistic

And why are you mentioning infintypol out in the open like that, you fucking idiot?

They have to debate us to subvert us, I don't see the difference.

come one dude, with you knowing all the things you know, do you really seriously think anyone can subvert you or change your opinion at this point? it's the other way around, they are getting subverted by us.

Ok, what are practical ways of achieving this?

well i agree with you about freedom of speech and debating,I just kind of sperged out and expressed my opinion wring because i am tired of seeing bait threads and shitpost all the time,especially the last 2 year,pol has become unbearable

>Wahh! I'm seeing bullshit I don't like therefore I am being subverted!

In other words, you were triggered.

Like it was always the case, OP is a faggot. This is the storefront. Sure lot of Niggers and punks hanging around here since the red pills have become so popular. But now tell me faggot what is bad about getting those who have shot the left heroine getting hooked on our pills, beside that there is more work? It is the duty of the clerks to keep the store running and selling more pills. Now stop complaining, get into a shill thread, clean it with some red pills and recruit some more clerks. Or GTFO and work in the infinitive storage halls.

i explained here i was wrong and i apologize

I think Gnosticism fits in with the goals of Sup Forums perfectly.

Expose the Demiurge for the Fraud he is.

>natsoc
Fuck off, revolutionary scum.

Examinated the numbers and accepted

Opposing ideologies, trolls and retards have always been a part of this place, by removing them you would create another echo chamber. So NO. They stay. Free speech stays.

You do know there's this great concept of letting a thread 404... But fags see some obvious bait, must respond and bump to the top of the catalog

>what is sage

>Democracy destroyed Europe
You are wrong in this. There is no democracy in EU and this is what is destroying Europe.
But I agree with you that faggotry should be banned.

I'm starting to think that stormfront was killed for the sole purpose of making Sup Forums worse.

Soon nippon-moot will put this board out of its misery. God willing.

Here's final solution:
>Implement cancerous reddit-style post vote system
>Downboat everything you don't like
>Surely only Sup Forums approved thought will remain!

look dude, I get your feelings, but don't give up and keep spreading the truth here as well as any other place. The whole reason there are so many shills and slide threads is because ((( ))) are getting scared now. Two years ago they didn't think things are dangerous so they just left /pol alone.
If you think about it, you should be glad that they are fighting back so hard. Now, we just fight back even harder. That's all.

>Now, we just fight back even harder.
kek
Inventing mashinegun beats hard work with bat. Evolve.

Dear Sup Forumslacks,

We reviewed your application for retirement benefits on the behalf of government of Canada. Congrats! Our TrueTho Foundation is extremely pleased to announce that you are a winner of 2017 exclusive award, $7 million!!!!!
There is only one thing that you need to do to claim the PRIZE!!
All you need is to SIGN UP for TrueTho Premium Membership closed for VIPs only!!!
Note that VIPs are carefully handpicked by our customer service team from a very rigorous selection process!!!
Hurry NOW! Sign Up for a FREE account and proceed to get premium membership!!!! And of course, WIN 7 MILLION CAD
, a prize of LIFETIME, Oh, Can you just imagine taking a big long vacation at GUAM??? And watch it burn down to ASHES thanks to KIM, our biggest shareholder??
7 million!!! Hooray!!!

*offer ends @ 7pm, September 23rd 2017.