Why women keep doing this to themselves?

Race mix is beautif--

bluepilled people find eachother attractive and they fuck and have babies. grow up or else you will be here forever

She's an uggo anyway.

If I was a petty White girl. I'd get a rich White man and start a dynasty. Like the Trump family.

I am not a cuck btw, I saved these due to fascination. How one can waste potential. She could get a rich White man. Send her kids to the best schools, get a big beach house, whatever. And she chose this?

>hapas are cu-

why does she wear makeup to bed

>recessive genetics
If she wasn't biologically ignorant, she'd know that recessive genes in offspring are evolution's way of preventing negative mutations. The more genetically advanced a species, the more recessive the genes

what the fuck is wrong with her face. nigger in past life maybe? nothing of value lost as usual in these cases

i've always thought of race mixing as a sign of outcasting, in that you failed to find a partner within the tribe or anywhere among your people

nobody, especially a woman, should be proud that she failed to attract an entire race

>b-but people choose to race mix

Wrong, society influences miscegenation among the races, there is no biological directive which presses people to consummate with other ethnicities, people simply confuse propaganda for science.

True dat

nice cherrypicking,I can do it too you know!

Women can always get a man. Any White woman can find a White man. That which you speak of is only true for males. Men getting Asian women are a perfect example of someone who fails getting a White wife.

>attractive people have attractive kids.

Sure the biracial kids are prettier than your average White child. But if both parents where White, the kids would be even prettier than that.

Unironically this.

swedish jealeasy intensifies.

Are you frustrated that you dont get any girls and just blame it on somewhere else? Fucking useless swedish idiots kek

you got no life

Beauty, intelligence, aggression, rich white men chose intelligence and aggression over beauty, they can pay to fuck beautiful women but it would be stupid to have a (legitimate) child with a beautiful woman.

Attractive people have attractive kids. The only ones who racemix are the most pathetic, useless faggots of the race. The stereotype of Tyrone stealing a beautiful white girl simply does not exist. Where non-whites do mix with white women, it's usually the ugliest, fattest white women with some serious issues. Similarly, white men who commit to a relationship with Asians or one of the lesser races are generally jawless faggots with no better prospects.

It's no surprise that their kids are fucking abominations.

Not jealousy, more like shock.

If they are to the right, they might not want to race mix with those they deem inferior. If they are to the left, they see Blacks as oppressed by Whites. If the latter is the case, it make no sense choosing kids you feel would be oppressed. There is no logic to their action no way you look at it.

Why are you posting Assad's family? His family is entirely Arab. Arabs have a lot of European genes floating around for blue eyes and the like, so you might mistake them for white, but they're not.

Not really,no.
First off,I don't care about beauty.
Now,it perfectly possible that two beautiful parents have not so beautiful kids,and two ugly parents have beautful kids,it happens all the time.Regardless of race.
Beckham kids come to mind,both parents are very goodlooking and their sons are average.

Doing what ? Be happy?

I posted it as an example of how you can breed properly. She chose Assad cause she wanted her kids to be a part of a dynasty.

Women should strive to breed with rich White women. Like Melania Trump did.

Someone lighten the kids to show how prettier they'd be if they were white

LONG LIVE BASHAR AL ASSAD

>Women should strive to breed with rich White women. Like Melania Trump did.

Who says that? You?

Clearly the majority fo the people dont think like you so therefore your statement about "Woman should" is invalid and pure pathetic.

Releave your frustration and anger already fucking psychological braindead swedish idiot

What's wrong with his/her hair?

>slav
father was a hapa already. that kid is 3/4.

this half nigger thing is only attractive because of the white in it

I'm 99% positive that all white females who date niggers were raped by a close male relative at a young age. There is no other explanation.

The ones who racemix range in attractiveness what they all share is a lack of affection from white men.

loneliness and not socializing enough with other whites lead to them going astray.

We need all the beta white males to become less beta. get in shape and self groom and socialize more. Then will interracial relationships and births decline.

OK let's be honest here, neither parents are particularly attractive. There's nothing wrong with that

Nigger genes

Fucking gross

As a white man, creating non whites is worse than not procreating at all. Traitors will be killed before the enemy

You mad, whiteboi

grrr happy families make me so angry! racist white male smash!!

They look so happy.

He mad

I hope that some day there will be some races extinctions of useless races like the swedish one.

All we need is
England: Leadership
Swiss: Economic & Financial Masters
China: Logistic Masters
Africans: Ressource Masters
Latinos: Fruit & Plants Masters
Americans: Fillers

In a economic system for a intelligent civilazation it doesnt matter if your black or white

BUT it does matter what the fuck you contribute to fucking Sweden useless

*dont forget the germans tough as the OP Military to kill useless brainwashed motherfuckers like you

It's not just women. Men are actually more likely to race mix. The white loser who hooks up with a Chinese exchange student because he can't get a white girl (for more than just a quick fuck, of course) is just as much of a problem. It's permissible for white men to pump and dump non-white girls, though.

This girls isn't even half black more like 60% or 70% and of course everything attractive in her comes from the white genes.She is going to turn out like Britanny Venti.

You can't even make this shit uop

This is a prime example of why you shouldnt mix.

The kids on the left are lucky and only got the nigger nose from the father and the rest from mothers side.

The kid on the right got far worse and got the whole package form the father, only thing it got from its mother is the skintone.

the pole is uglier than her kid

>those titties
I wish I was her little barbarian spawn and I could rape her every night and she'd never do anything because she'd be afraid of being racist

>plastic surgery doesn't guarantee your kids won't be as naturally ugly as you

The light eyes are the only nice looking thing on the girls to the left, they still have the ugly squashed ape nose

Kid looks nothing like her at all not even remotely close

Her tits are rocking but her face is pure Deezen.

she was ugly the whole time LMAO

>Jews getting high on their own supply

About when did this start happening?

>implying babies
They don't even marry here. They fuck at like 14.

She looks just like her. Nothing like throwing away your DNA.

>ywn have a comfy american redneck mom
;_;

Take a look at their mentality

She has the nigger ass lips so she goes into the gas chambers anyways

saved

Assad is a champion,a true chad of justice

she is uglier than the nigger, holy shit. good riddance.

who needs a mom when you have Mutti

based white man

except than syrians are not arabs, you dumb fuck

Source please?

Wrong
Exoticism is also a desired trait. Genetically, an individual able to survive in a different tribe has at least some positive traits to consider. And it reduces chances of investors genes.
The issue is more when the individual becomes a mob and threatens the tribe as a whole.

Black people need to stop committing racial suicide.

she's an ugly shiksa so no doubt her kids would be ugly goyim

phew..

it's not about whether the kids come out looking attractive or not we need to move the conversation away from this notion because it's not going to win anybody over.
its about protecting your people, culture and ethnic group something everybody should be entitled to. variety is the spice of life.
anyway stop trying to convince people mixing is bad it will only want to make them do it more. just do your part and have lots of children and when your children grow up try to explain to them the importance of maintaining ones heritage without resorting to bitter and hateful comments

i see a beautiful family you fucktard. also the dad is still around so he's already better than 80% of niggers

sauce

yh but i dont think would have any problem finding a legion of thirsty beta white cucks to mate with

she obvs chose nigger for superior physical genetics

It's so obvious from your posting style that you're a roastie. What exactly is so triggering?

I really don't get it. If they hate their appearance and genes to the point of having kids that don't resemble them at all, why do they all wear a shitton of makeup and always try their best to look appealing in pictures?

the polacks kid is uggo bc its albino and polacks have some mongoloid in them

those kids on the left aren't biracial. the father was probably like 40% black only and then he mixed with a white woman so the kids are only 20% black

>Clearly the majority fo the people dont think like you so therefore your statement about "Woman should" is invalid and pure pathetic.
Only women think this line of thought is an argument.

holy shit what a cuckold you are

How did she marry the monk from the painting? Is this some Ghostbusters 2 shit?

Is that supposed to be a good example? Still looks like a chimp

Isn't this from Sam Hyde

People still care about what other humans like to fuck? What a bunch of cucks lol

It's a poorly stuffed bra combined with camera angles

Don't trust jewesses. Biggest they ever get naturally is f cup. Any bigger used the fat+lipo trick or implants

>f cup isn't enough
You're a mad man

No one would actually be that vain and post this unironically unless they have major issues with their parents or are mentally ill..people with mixed kids I know don't flaunt about how they're killing their race, they just do it because they say it's love and that love wins or whatever...still bullshit but not self hating bullshit.

G+ or go home

That baby is over 50% white, her dad must be mixed or something because otherwise she'd have brown eyes/darker skin. So in the end that baby really only looks good because she's mostly white and has mostly white features aside from a niggerish nose.

I want to see those nasty tits

>Genetically advanced

>Advanced

>hair swirled around to prevent seeing the nigger hairline
kek nice try

I also would like to see those sloppy warlocks

COSSACK'ed