If you could in 10 seconds be millions of light years away from earth and on this unknown planet picture related and...

If you could in 10 seconds be millions of light years away from earth and on this unknown planet picture related and you can never travel earth

Sup Forums would you do it?

>social experiment

*never travel back to earth

that would make the chances of witnessing happenings, 0% so no

No more Internet?

Fuck that shit!

Are there politics on this new planet? No? SAGE

Depends. Are there space Jews on the planet?

yes :'(

Really depends on what and who I can take with me. If I go there with no tools or help, I am as good as dead, so no.
If, however, I am a part of a larger colony, then yes.

My bags are already packed, never looking back

>No food, water, shelter, or internet

Buddy, I'm not going ANYWHERE if I can't shitpost intergalactically

Do I get to bring a female
companion? If so then yes

It would be tempting. Women and children though.

breed the locals

Yes because I have nothing to live for on this Earth. Preferably I would like to bring a woman to populate the new Earth, but I could accept being alone.

You would all be dead in days.

How could I decline a challenge like this?
Leave me in there alone and naked and if there is air to breathe, water to be found and animals to be hunted I will survive.

Not me

I have 140 IQ, tested by professional online IQ test. I do also have 3000+ hours in Minecraft.

Yes, in an instant.

I have no ties to earth but my love for Cannabis that grows in the ground and I could do that Hydroponically in space.

Am I alone, or do I end up with the rest of the chucklefucks in this thread that agreed to go as well? Cuz that weighs heavily on my decision.

depends on task

Is it a world where the fuckable females have shit that's ice cream and their pee is juice, and their vagina juices are honey?

and then my feces are their equivalent of ice cream, my piss is their equivalent of juice, and my semen is a delicious treat?

Then yes. I'll advertise the fuck out of their version of craigslist that I eat shit, and make billions doing it.

Will there be a civilization there? Because I don't see any reason to go.

Kek