If black people are inferior, how are they becoming doctors? lol

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kEAO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dr. Dre isn't a real doctor you retard.

Affirmative action.

All races are equal

Racial quota's

if we're talking statistics 101 (which you probably haven't taken), correlation != causation. stay in school you little cocksucking girlyboy.

Avoid the groid, especially ones with medical degrees.

no, races are very different. people should have equal rights, but they are not equal

>You probably are a dumb black and I would rather have a white or asian doctor. I would even take a Hispanic doctor if it means not being treated by a nigger.

There is a reason black science man is a meme.

Outliers are not the norm and no Indians aren't blacks

/thread

I've never seen a Black doctor in my entire life, and I live in a country that is like full of niggers

indians are deminiggers.

Gee, I wonder?

I had a hot black officer gastroenterologist in the navy, she gave me an extended prostate exam. I liked it, she giggled when I said it felt different.

ayo *smacks lips* scalpel ho *slices whitey's neck*

All races are equal.

All humans are equal.

We are all human beings.

This is reality. The sooner you accept reality, the sooner humanity can move to the next level.

Affirmative action, that is the only reason why. Asians and whites with better grades get denied so jiggers with c averages can go. It's no secret, black doctors underperform every other race because medical standards for blacks are incredibly low.

Nice try doctor bluegums but it's not so hard to minimize bleeding during the surgery when your sheboon anesthesiologist accidentally kills the patient before the first incision

>brain
>blood loss

Also this only applies to black men, black women are actually held to a higher standard than black men because black women outperform them in every subject and have a much higher graduation and literacy rate. Black men are the biggest affirmative action recipients in the nation.m

they seem to know a lot for paid models dressed like medical professionals

>your finger feels a little different than the other little brown pieces of shit i normally have up my ass

Math is racist, shitlord.

>make it impossible for whites to go to college to become a doctor unless you are ultra elite
>hand out scholarships like candy to niggers
>import in mass amounts of doctors form third world countries with fast track programs
>HURR DURR WHITES ARE INFERIOR AND NOT DOCTORS

I hate the left, and I hate that I can't find a white doctor.

>Pre-med student tried to give baby daughter bleach to relieve congestion, police say

archive.is/kEAO4

top zozzle

>reality can't be backed up with any evidence whatsoever
I think you have reality confused with wishywashy idealistic bullshit