FUCK NATIONALISM

You know what that is? A picture of earth, our home planet, from the moon. See how petty it looks? All politics, ethnical conflicts and fights on earth are nothing compared to the ever-lasting cosmos. In which there billions and trillions of planets which all have resources, thousands of kilometers of land on every planet in which no one needs to fight the other because it doesn't matter anymore.

Keep looking at the sky, leaf. Your land will be in better hands than your own soon enough.

Cute. You know earth is a planet.

sage

WTF I'm a 16 year old nihilist now

> our planet
> not flat

How does that suddenly negate all the cultures with different languages, different traditions and different outlooks? Why do we all need to be mashed together?

Youre welcome to head on down to geresht in helmand province afghanistan. Im sure they will decide not to beat you to death once you explain that were all just himans so fuck ethnic, cultural, racial, and geographic identies.

here's precisely why the victims of our profitable imperialism don't matter more than pigs made into sausage

Because love, peace and prosperity, or some similar crap like that.

"look the earth is a speck of dust in the universe now please care about the sentients we daily slaughter, their lives matter"

Why is there so much of this

Is cripplechan the place to go

I tried telling my neighbor that when I was pissing on his roses and all he did was punch me in the face.

What the fuck is with these Nazis?

if children dying in coltan mines for us to comfortable banter with smartphones weren't earthlings too we'd have to enslave creatures from other planets, good thing they are here

STOP REPLYING TO LEAF POSTS

>SAGE GROWS TALL IN OPTION FIELDS

Fuck that, people are mean animals, you need to stick to people that roughly think and look like you to not be eaten alive, that's why we have nations, territories and borders. Without that you have bullshit like in sweeden, france or USA.

So does that mean I can sleep over at your place? Care to give me the address?

I don't see the hordes retarded semi-evolved monkeys trying to fuck over and ruin my way of life either, but they exist leaf. So let's live our life based based on the reality of our shared situation and not on some bullshit fairytale that makes you feel good, k?

God damn I miss the time when my fellow Canadians weren't subhuman imports wrecking up my fucking country.

i hope your country gets the tasty adbdul jihadi dicke harder this time

>You know what that is? A picture of earth, our home planet, from the moon. See how petty it looks?
There's a great spot for ya mid atlantic ocean

But I live on an island?

yes goy, you live on a spinning ball flying around the sun at 66,600 mph so there's no need for nationalism we are all one haha

Not everybody thinks like you. Blacks still hate your communist guts.

>what are mountain ranges, rivers, and land-sea borders
leaf confirmed brainlet

Save the world with canadas money then idgaf just leave America's wallet out of your stupid bullshit.

Because (((they))) want everyone's money

EARTH IS THICC!!11!1

>what are geographical boundaries?

thank you based reductionist. you are truly my greatest ally.

Prepare to be called faggot, cuck, nigger, commie...but don't be prepared to hear an argument.

das rite

They want a Global World Order so they can appoint their Lord as the Sovereign.

They worship one of the Archons.

From our perspective, the struggles for resources that are fought for by, say, ants, also seem petty and as if they do not matter. Yet from the perpective of the two ant colonies at war, it is a battle for survival. It matters more than anything.

But he already heard arguments.

Ftfy

I dont see the borders but I do see the biggest piece of shit on right

OP is right

Do you know what I am? A collection of cells. I am made of atoms.
So are you.
Given there is great space between these atoms we really aren't all that different.
Fuck individuality. There are no people. Only atoms.
See how this doesn't work? Now fuck off.

actually space borders the earth. so other planets are separate? We need to get all white people onto mars then so we can finally be free

b-but perkele...

Fuck you ignorant, suicidal idealism OP.

People are different, with different genetics and cultures. Your idiotic appeal to a picture of earth taken from a space craft designed by a Elite Nazi scientist doesn't change reality.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ALL ALIENS!
LET THEM IN!

DO YOU SEE ANY PLANETS ? ONLY STARS MATTER, PLANETS ARE JUST A LEECH TO THE STARS INFITE RADIANT POWER.

BY ALLOWING OUR PLANET TO EXIST WE BE RACIST AND ANTI-SOLAR

Powerful.

I see a border between the atmosphere and space.

Time we ended that.

there are no borders? fine then, i'll come into your house, take your alcohol and tv! no borders huh?

>rivers, mountains, forests, oceans

I see plenty of boarders you retarded leaf.

>1post by this id

what a surprise.

Fuck planetism we're all galacticans

BUILD DYSON SPHERE

KEEP ILLEGAL ALIENS OUT

GOYIM DO YOU SEE ANY BORDERS ON THIS PLANET (SEE PHOTO)? LOGICAL CONCLUSION IS THAT WE DONT NEED NATIONALISM OY VEY ONE SPECIES LETS ALL JUST MIX TOGETHER OY VEY

Fuck galaxians!

We are all universalists!

Fuck universalists!

We're multiversalists!

God, I'm looking forward to the inevitable jihad attacks in Canaduh.
I only hope the targets are primarily leftist filth.

BTFO

fuck you
we are

I bet if we google earthed your house we wouldn't see any borders either, so why do you immorally keep people out of it? They're just trying to make a better life for themselves.

Get raked you ignorant faggot. Quit smoking weed and submitting to the decadent brainwashing of the social-engineering globalists.

You mix with a nigger and see how your shitty kid turns out like.

We will leave our motherlands behind and become one with this earth.

I see tons of geographical borders.

When???

I see the borders of the countries in that image

I see the border around planet earth and space.

I see the borders around all the type

I see the borders around the .jpg OP posted.

I see the borders around my monitor

I see the borders around my desk

I see the borders around my cubicle

I see the borders around my office

I see the borders fucking everywhere you dumb faggots.

>be doggo
>Different breeds
>Different characteristics
>Different tendencies
>'Breed is just a label. We're all doggos'
Your brainlet can't comprehend something like that?

inb4 we see a "Martian Scramble" of Russia, America, China, and the United States of Europe scrambling and competing to colonise Mars the fastest.

Within the next several millennia, surely.

Until an alien ship crash lands on Macross Island we're all different countries.

>Fuck earthlings
>We are all aliens

Hey OP i'm blind, I can't see anything on the planet, can you tell me what you're trying to show?

Its human nature bro, nationalism is just a way to protect your home. This is my land, there are many just like it but this one is mine

Lead by example and make Canada part of the USA. Thanks.

Oh look, it's one of these faggoty ass things. Yes, the borders are man-made, but the reason behind that is conflict mitigation. Races barely get along with their own, let alone people who look and behave differently.

Borders are just social constructs like race.

Oh God, no, not my Pabst Blue Ribbon winner of the 1983 World Columbian Expedition's Blue Ribbon.

>MFW people are for one world government and effectively illuminati based beliefs. But if this conversation happened during 9/11 time period it'd be conspiracy theory up the ass and anti globalization

Stupid Canadian I hope your people are raped off the planet

On Earth there are humans and barbarians. Unfortunately we share the same planet, but we should not have to share the same continents.
Nationalism is required until barbarians become humans (100000 years). It is like those terraced rice growing fields in Asia, if you remove the barriers the water rushes down the hill and you cant grow rice.

Oversimplification, while catchy, is not an argument.
Basic laws of physics prevent us from traveling past lightspeed, making significant deep space exploration impossible.
Your thread is shit

You are right. I think it is time we purge all the inferiour populations and enter a new age of prosperity and discovery.

>love everyone you evil nazi waaaaycist!

Nice try but this is the end result of your diversity and multiculturalism.

Get fucked.