>media still black out Awan news
>DWS still getting money
>Antifa still allowed in the streets
>BLM still supported by virtue signaling white women
>Jews still running 24/7 antiwhite propoganda
>Muslims still raping European teenagers
>politicians still working against the common man's interest
>media still running a 24/7 smear campaign against the President

I still have faith the President will come out on top but that's only because faith is all I have left. I feel broken in spirit. There is still no justice in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XLQ69Bqnk2Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When is Awan's hearing? Will what happens leak to us?

Feel the same, still i have faith the lying leftist scum will burn in hell for all eternity. Judgment will come sooner or later but for sure. Just hope that Trump does not soften up.

Democrats have officially disavowed Antifa. Normies are talking alot of shit about them. They're kinda boned right now.
>BLM still supported by virtue signaling white women
BLM feud with Antifa has reduced the number of white women supporting them. Commie white women side with Antifa over BLM.
>Jews still running 24/7 antiwhite propoganda
A tranny got fired from Loreal today for saying all white people are racist.

Progress is being made OP.

I know he won't soften up and he's winning behind the scenes, but all I want is for him to redpill the public on Awan and everything :(

Go to sleep user

Bureaucracy is not famed for its speed, things only get done quickly when the public lights a fire under people's asses.

When some senator gets lynched shit will get done, and you'll probably regret how quickly it does get done.

I won't ever regret happenings. I wish there were any happenings. I want the public to know everything I do. Sup Forums has ruined my desire to find like minded individuals irl because no one irl seems to be on the same page as me for things like Obama going to prison

Don't despair user. All that shit is out of your control. Best thing you can do is be a positive influence on those around you. Gain their respect and trust and they will follow your lead. Even the most mind virus infected person can be cured when they have someone to admire and look up to. Uncuck those closest and the rest will be like ripples in a pond. But your personal state of mind is most important. Without being in good mind and spirit you will falter.

I wasted money on a year's worth gym membership I never used :( my mind is in the right place but ok not a role model and people don't look up to me. It will take the President and only him to redpill the masses on all of this. I hope he doesn't settle for whatever crimes they are booked on, I hope he goes all out Pedophile Podesta

I feel the exact way. We must be patient.

george webb filed a motion this morning at the pre-trial hearing for imran

22 days user

> 22 days

>Paid shills still thinking anyone falls for their shit.
>Doesn't realize anyone posting with a nazi or rainbow flag is immediately ignored as a shill

What the fuck is that supposed to be?

Jupiter will be on the 26th degree of Libra, nowhere near Virgo. You christcucks are fucking retards.

I use the President not Trump isn't that all the proof you need? Maybe you're a counter shill. I feel sad at the slow pace of all of this, I'm not trying to shill anything.
Ah, astrology, the 100% true science

Lol wrong reply but oh well. Will Webb then tell us what happened?

I'm with ya, I like Trump but there is only so much he can do. He's not a miracle worker.

Dude, they got even the astrology all wrong, because they're dumb as fuck.

youtu.be/XLQ69Bqnk2Q

The happening is almost here boys !

>obongo
>respected
You must be in a blue city state.
>media running 24/7 smear campaign
Nobody respects them anymore. They're trying to turn Harvey into Trump's Katrina but nothing's sticking. They've been talking about impeachment for months, but it's not getting anywhere. This isn't the Bush administration.
Blue city states only, but they're getting shit on there now and they're losing their moral high ground that they never really had.
>Hillary still releasing her book
She represents a heaping pile of corruption within the government. Her book will sit on shelves, mostly unread.

How are you ever going to relate to people without learning to think like a moron?

really activated my almonds

August 21 total eclipse of the sun (gods judgement on the nations)

33 days

September 23 Jupiter leaves Virgo (birth of the church)

21 + 33 + 23 = 77

Seven years of habbenings.

> 7s abound

progress is being made because pol is redpilling them

>red state
>rare blue county
>attending university
It's my current peers that I want the President to redpill :( our nation's youth are being ideologically subverted and only trump can save us
Thanks, watching

jupiter will pass through the "gate" before sept 23