Being gay is a human right

Being gay is a human right.

so is being rendered into biodiesel.

No

so is smoking weed faget

Yes

Of course there's nothing wrong with it. But it's a mental illness like drug use. It's something that while not harmful in of itself is a slippery slope to self-destruction. Like I smoke pot but would never want a child of mine to do it. Same with being a fag.

>gay
>human

me castrating you is a human right

AMEN.

Gay sex is a sin. But it's no more a sin then driving on a road that's been paid for though the theft of taxation.

Humans are all sinners. Because communism is a thing.

Checks flag.

>american
>human

There are not rights. Only what is good for the social group that causes that group to survive and expand.

Back before antibiotics, gay men died from STD and kidney infections. To keep the incidents of STDs down, ALL forms of sex outside marriage was outlawed - Gay and straight sex. There were adultery and fornication laws.

Then came antibiotics and removed the reason for being of those laws.

Next up - Antibiotic immune STDs, and we go back to outlawing sex outside marriage.

Fuck, she is so perfect.

How, being mentally sick is a human right? Is being schizophrenic a human right too?

Honest question here, why would you define yourself firstly by your favorite sexual practice? Isn't it a little be degrading?

voltage increasing

Nazis are literal fags tho.

Arbeitslager is a human right

Males do better with males. Don't let women stress you out. Grab a submissive white twink that cooks your food, rubs your back and tells you how important you are after a long day of working and white supremacism

Being gay is a right though user.

So you missed the mark there.

gays are not human

If it makes it any better, I think Nazism is a right that shouldn't be oppressed if it's done peacefully

if you wanna go to hell

Killing faggots is a god given right

Now go back to your containment zone faggit

Not an argument

Tay plays with girls though.

Not getting killed for being attracted to men is a human right.
Actually practicing gay sex is a sin, and not a right.
OP has to become celibate.

Are you a hot Nazi?

Post feet.

ENOUGH

It's a man's right to sin.
Sin is still sin, and you will be made to repent in hell for eternity.
The problem with the gay is that this infectious sin corrupts others around it, undermines our society.
Of course the synagogue of Satan made it so, but I shan't defer its consequences.

It's a mental disorder is what it is.

*yeets on this goofy nigga*

what must you spread lies?
she just has some close friends, that's all

Saying its sin, means nothing. Each religion has its own definition of what Sin is, therefor its not universal and not backed by any evidence.

Calling fagots mentally ill, is based in science and evidence. The only reason why fagots are not classified as mentally sick, is because psychologists who VOTED on removing it from the mentally sick list were fagots themselves.

The whole gay science is fake.

Sodomy was legalized in France in 1791 and in Russia in 1917.

Nope. Can't wait until we go back to killing you faggots like we use to.

It's not a choice. If so I'd make myself gay and I'd be able to ignore women forever.

Gayfags have the ultimate redpill. They just can't share it with use. For shame.

Fags need to be put back in the closet

I see from your flag that you identify as a white person.

Good for you.

So is being White in a homogenous society in one's respective ancestral homeland.
t. Jacked Alpha White homo publically in the closet

I want to fug tay's cute little bug.

That's like saying me getting laid is a human right

Have you never had it? That's really sad, everyone should be able to enjoy that! We can help you with that you know. Wouldn't you love for a cute boy to pick you out of the crowd and flirt with you a bit before taking you back to his room?

Anyone got the AIDS statistics infographic?

Spreading the black plague and Ebola is a human right too.

Ive never dated a guy but this actually sounds pretty fantastic.

Sure, as is my right to think it's disgusting and want nothing to do with you in any way. I won't bake your dick cake.