US police dashcam: 'We only kill black people'

LMAO

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-41118415/us-police-dashcam-we-only-kill-black-people

>but you're not black
>remember, we only kill black people
>yeah, we only kill black people, right

Probably should have turned his dashcam off first, dumb pig.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/21/opinions/shooting-man-lying-down-opinion-david-perry/index.html
archive.is/oJjAi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what is sarcasm
op confirmed for brainlet

can't wait for this pig to fry

it's not sarcasm. name one time you've ever heard of a white cop shooting a white guy?

why do you think choosing to be a cop is such a popular career for nig-haters?
so they can shoot them without repercussion.

What the fuck is the wrong with killing worthless nigger apes?

fry? like electric chair?
they cant do that just for saying shit.

he WAS gonna be fires though...except by the time the video surfaced he'd already left the force anyway.

*fired

The officer made the mistake of joking with a female driver, this wouldn't have happened if the driver was a male.

US Police job sounds dope as fuck.

what do you need to do to become a cop in the US?
can foreigners join?

I imagine it being a blast going on Nigger hunt safari in Chicongo or L.A.

Literally this.

Underage pls ban

If I were him I'd be saying the same thing too

>supports Nazism
>would be shoved into the oven for being mentally handicapped

Nothing, OP is a cuck from leftypol and they keep coming here trying to change Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up

>implying he's a natsoc and not a commie using the flag to make natsocs look like idiots
Don't be retarded, burger

>be lawful resident so non-citizens are eligible
>be 21 yrs
>IQ below 95

not an argument.

There's been dozens of 'cop shoots nigger' stories over the last couple of years.

zero of shooting a white guy.

provide an example or gtfo with your shitposting

Next time pick something else not a fucking bbc co uk
faggot

I'm over 21 and my IQ is probably below 95.
but i'm not a US resident but I also never had trouble with the Law.

I just want to hunt niggers.

Hello leftypol, how's you been?

i used to think racism didnt exist and was just an excuse for lazy non-whites to ask for handouts

Sup Forums taught me racism is VERY real and massively destructive. Sad!

What is it like being mentally retarded?

holy fuck Americans are literally scared of police shooting them when they ask them to pull over
how are you people fine with this?

The absolute state of America

>it's not sarcasm. name one time you've ever heard of a white cop shooting a white guy?
Pic related, antifanigger.

false flag. why would he say that when he knows he's being recorded?

/thread

still the same story.
I can link to the same thing elsewhere, but what difference does it make?

I saw it on BBC first.

He was clearly fucking around with that hoe.

yeah, but whites are still the vast majority

proportionally they shoot blacks FAR MORE than whites.

>it's not sarcasm. name one time you've ever heard of a white cop shooting a white guy?

I was so angry that he retired because of that

because he's an idiot?
or thought the footage would never be checked?

Nobody cares you retard.

>name one time you've ever heard of a white cop shooting a white guy?
You have to thank CNN for that.

Cops are more willing to shoot white People cause there will be no outcry.

>nobody cares

lol, you fucking moron. people literally rioted over this shit.

>yeah, but whites are still the vast majority
>proportionally they shoot blacks FAR MORE than whites.
Proportionally, blacks commit like 10 times more violent crime than whites. Refer to pic related, which uses 'per capita' data as per your request.

join us

>people
Go post on a nigger forum if you want to be among your "people".

Implying you can win against facts. Top kek, nigger.

Citizenship requires 5 years of living in country.

I know it's haram in the Canadian Caliphate to make jokes, but this happened in burgerland.

Biebs is Base?

PS. Yo Yo Yo !!! Don't have t kill em when they kill themselves every weekend Jay-z. Numbers to your mother yo!!!!! Numbers to your mother yo!!!!!

Get off my history!!!!

>Proportionally, blacks commit like 10 times more violent crime than whites.
if your race was ever enslaved and subjugated, maybe you'd get a little pissed off and commit some violent crime too?

I may actually go live in New England somewhere.
Providence, maybe.

apply for job as cop, you will get the residence permit

if you a real kraut you can come for 3 months visa free and apply

implying those facts are even close to accurate

>if your race was ever enslaved and subjugated, maybe you'd get a little pissed off and commit some violent crime too?
You mean like the Jews and certain Asians? Also, that's not a valid excuse. Especially since they commit the majority of their violent crimes against each other.

Welcome aboard, Things get easier.

>implying those facts are even close to accurate
They're on the FBI's webpage. Look it up. Unless you mean they were tampered with, in which case you're a retard and have literally ZERO (0) proof that blacks are systematically killed by cops apart from a handful of news articles.

>Uses EU flag

statistics on that?
black on black crime is actually rather low IRC

>niggers
>people

gtfo racist scum

Whites have been enslaved. Everyone pretty much has. They just want an excuse for their lack of foresight. If anything they should be paying us for bringing them to the land of opportunity instead of asking for reparations and destroying our country. Take off the flag you fucking nigger you don't deserve to wear it. Quit breaking the laws.

>Whites have been enslaved. Everyone pretty much has
yeah, maybe hundreds of years ago. and never in america. you're just trying to excuse it
>b-b-but, we were enslaved too!
no you fucking wernt.
doesnt count.

>statistics on that?
>black on black crime is actually rather low IRC
There you go. Still not an argument but yeah.
Also, blacks were enslaved by other blacks in Africa and purchased by mostly Jewish slave traders and some whites. :^]

jews are white. they're just the smarter whites.

>yeah, maybe hundreds of years ago. and never in america. you're just trying to excuse it
You're the one trying to excuse violent crime (mostly directed towards your own race!) with slavery, something that no living black in the US has been subjected to.

>jews are white. they're just the smarter whites.
Logically inconsistent. Also wrong. Jews have very specific recessive traits that whites don't have.

>slavery, something that no living black in the US has been subjected to.
you think it all the effects of slavery just instantly went away when it ended?
still all the prejudice and the poverty decades later. discriminated against.
things are far from equal.

Not using it as an excuse. I'm just saying you're a fucking imbecile. You're welcome. Quit trying to so hard you're not going to get anywhere. Self awareness isn't really something your ilk is able to really comprehend so maybe I should quit responding.

You're right. Things aren't equal. Affirmative Action is unfair.

This.
Such blatant propaganda it's actually ridiculous.

and?

the chicago gangs are only a tiny portion of blacks. you cant pin that on all of us.

no!
afirmitive action is a step in the right direction for you making up for your fucking crimes against us!

and it doesnt go far enough!

Because niggers do way more crime faggot.

>you think it all the effects of slavery just instantly went away when it ended?
Of course not, but they did in the 80s.

>still all the prejudice and the poverty decades later. discriminated against.
The poverty is caused by your inferior culture, stemming from lower intelligence. It's no coincidence Africans are also poor and WERE poor (even poorer) before we set foot in Africa.
As for the discrimination, yes, you suffer from positive discrimination, also known as Affirmative Action and Diversity Quotas.
The prejudice is due to the fact you commit a shit ton of crime.

Take a long look in the mirror and stop blaming third parties for your own shortcomings, you stupid nigger. Take responsibility for the first time in your worthless life.

that's not why. we get shot at anyway!

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/21/opinions/shooting-man-lying-down-opinion-david-perry/index.html

explain why he was shot, then!??
is he a criminal??

yeh, didnt think so.

>afirmitive action is a step in the right direction for you making up for your fucking crimes against us!
You can't even spell affirmative despite the spellchecker being enabled. I hope you get in an accident and are treated by an incompetent black doctor who only got in thanks to affirmative action.

Please archive those
archive.is/oJjAi

Niggers get shot because they're violent apes, i have been completely drunk and stopped by cops and not once was i jailed or shot. Niggers are just semi domesticated chimps.

You're still welcome for being able to live here. Niggers owe us for messing up our country, and soaking up welfare. If we ever owed you anything we've payed to an extreme.

Extremely GROUNDED police response unit.

watched the vid
it was 100% humour so the woman(?) in the car could chill cuz she was freaking out

only retards and humourless fags would spend any of their time critisizing that cop

fuck you redneck hillbilly hick
fuck off and go fuck your sister, like usual

>niggers in charge of recognizing flags

oooooh! thank you so much for kidnapping, enslaving and beating my ancestors! im so fucking grateful to be here! /sarcasm

What a mature and well structured rebuttal.

>when you want to seize her means of reproduction
HNNNGGG

You can always get the fuck back.

kys worthless nigger

Or military service

probably a proxy
mexicans are usually cool, 4 of my mates are mexican

More like your neighbors captured and sold your ancestors to whites

>implying your kind isn't being kidnapped, enslaved and beaten currently in Africa.
Niggers. Not even once.

that pic is fucking retarded.
we dont all live in huts! that's like some tribal person in the middle of nowhere, like 0.04% of the african population you dumb fucking spic racist!

Fucking go back then

Prison mates?

fuck you. all americans are descended from immigarnts. you fucking go back to wherever your colonial ancestors came teh fuck from, fucking leaf bastard

nice backpedaling faggot, you just said cops never shoot whites, now you're saying b-but whites are the vast majority, lobotomize yourself nigger.

>we dont all live in huts!
Yes you fucking do, nigger.

Anyone with the Darwin quote about Africa? Don't have it saved.

Thanks.

Literally Irish slaves
>but muh chattle
Irish weren't considered white and genetically inferior. It's why we joke about potato niggers
>inb4 Salon article
K, thanks for proving the Bell curve right

Right of conquest, nog